[UT] Misc. Parts for sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 02:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: '88 Camaro (Gone...)
Misc. Parts for sale

Standard non-quick ratio power steering box & pitman arm, recently replaced, in good condition. I'm just asking $20 plus shipping, went to a manual box so have no need for it anymore.

New barely used Moog front springs, can't remember the part # off the top of my head. These are the highest spring rate version, 740ish pounds/inch if I remember right. Sat a little too high for my taste, would be great for a big block or if you cut coils. Asking $20 plus shipping, paid over $80 for the pair not long ago.

New Afco coil over sleeves & spring seats, http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AFC-20125A/
Asking $60 + shipping for the pair, that's half of what I paid for them (the kit on the summit site is only for one side)

Autometer Z series gauges (Black face, black bezel) 2 1/16", all electrical senders (Sending units ARE included, fuel level works with stock sending unit)
-Fuel level
-Voltmeter
-Water temp
-Oil pressure
http://www.summitracing.com/search/D...?Ns=Rank%7cAsc

I'd prefer to sell these all together as a package for $120 + shipping
, but will consider breaking them up if it comes to that. I really like these gauges, they don't look out of place in our cars or "grab too much attention" IMO unlike other gauges do

If you have any questions about anything feel free to ask
I won't be able to take pics or ship anything until the 14th however, I'm sorry. But if you'd like pics of anything, let me know and I'll take them when I get a chance

--P.S. I'm in the market for a 93'-02' rear end if it has disc brakes, 3.42 ratio or higher preferably and a posi, if you have one for sale or part of a trade