Exhaust Post your questions and suggestions about stock or aftermarket exhaust setups. Third Gen exhaust sound files and videos!

Rhino mufflers?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2003, 01:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rhino mufflers?

Long story short - My S-10 Blazer 383, started with Flowmasters, too loud, tried Spintech, too loud. Tried Dynomax Race Magnums, still a little loud, but I probably would have left them in, except that now one of them is krapping out on me (NASTY buzzing from inside, after only a year ).
So has anyone heard of Rhino mufflers? A guy at an exhaust shop up the road says they are quieter than Dynomax, but flow more CFM (of course they all say that). They look like Super-turbos from the outside (crimped construction, roughly same size), but they have an S-path on the inside, not straight through. (I need center in/center out though, so I'm not sure how that will work). I kinda want it a little quieter, but I don't want it to sound bad either. I was going to go with Magnaflow, and probably still will if I can't find anyone who's ever used these Rhinos. I would use the Hemi-turbo, but they're so big I'd have to re-do most of my whole exhaust. Thanks for any help!

---------
89 S-10 Blazer 2wd, 383, Cmdr 950 MPFI, TH700r4, 3.73 posi