Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 GTA, 1991 TA convertible
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: Standard / WS6
C&C Notchback hatch(es) and mold

I have a 'thing' for the fiberglass aftermarket hatches that Corporate Concepts used to make. I had one in the 90s (on a 1984 TA that I made look like a 91GTA):
Then I stupidly sold it when I was in college.

Then someone saw it at Dream Cruise:
But they didn't know it was my old car when they shared the image.
PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE THIS CAR - probably in the SE Michigan area.

Anyway, then I bought a 91 GTA a few years ago and found another hatch on here:

And, to the point of this thread, I have a 'spare' I bought from a friend, and I just happened upon a bunch of old lot Ferrari knock off parts that I think were from C&C - mostly for a Fiero, some for F bodies I think - and they included a few more of these hatches and the exterior skin of the mold. I bought all of it.
- the whole lot of what I bought is here, FYI https://flic.kr/s/aHskTkEKTs
So, I have a complete green hatch with a window, spoiler, mounting hardware etc - ready to paint and mount (I need to get a picture of this.)

And I have the another near complete hatch - inside and outside, but no window and no hardware. (pictured above, the white one.)

And I have the mold, and another white hatch that is just the outer skin.

Not in a huge hurry to sell any of this. And I don't have the 'louver' sections for any of them that originally came with these. (I am, however, looking for one if anyone has one.) I'm in Rockford, MI. Definitely not going to ship. Willing to take photos and discuss options - but will not be fast about it due to work schedule.
Old 04-10-2017, 11:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1986 IROC-Z
Engine: 350
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 4:10
Re: C&C Notchback hatch(es) and mold

I live in SE michigan and have not seen this car. Try MIFBODY or facebook group "Third Gen Camaro and Firebird" or "****** militia". These groups are out of SE michigan and may be a good spot to start looking for your car.