Reproduction wrap around spoiler and hatch

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 04:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Reproduction wrap around spoiler and hatch

Got a wraparound spoiler and hatch with defroster for sale. Located in Mokena, Illinois, no I cannot ship it or deliver it. Not sure who manufactured it, but it looks better than many I've seen. Should replace 1985 to 1990 rubber factory spoilers, told it came off a 1989 TTA with 6,000 miles and was original...when I told him they didn't come with fiberglass spoilers, got a blank stare...anyway on craigslist for $600.00 if too high, let me know, I've got some room otherwise I'll bury it again and pull it out in another ten years. Oh, and if I shouldn't have mentioned "craiglist", delete my post and accept my apologies.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:09 PM

Car: 92 Trans Am Conv
Engine: LB9
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.08
Re: Reproduction wrap around spoiler and hatch

$479 for a brand new one. Only way you'll get near that price is shipping included.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:17 PM

Really? Guess I'm all wet then.....of course a new one is $479, and then you have to add in shipping of at least $150 depending upon where you live, so a minimum of $629 for just a new spoiler....which is $29 more than I was asking and I included the hatch, but you are probably right....I'll just toss it out rather than deal with the grief of it all...I'm clearing out a lot of parts and I just thought someone might need it....
Old 04-18-2017, 04:20 PM

Spoiler and hatch are gone.....thanks.
Old 04-18-2017, 04:48 PM

I missed the hatch part.

Last edited by Vanilla Ice; 04-18-2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:30 PM

Vanilla Ice: Seriously? You MISREAD the posting and yet felt the need to call me names? Wow, that is just special...if you look at my post, I specifically stated, "$600, if too high, let me know." You posted that my price was too high and that I better include shipping to get "near that price" ....even though you failed to read and comprehend that it included the hatch. I posted a reply, before I knew of your acknowledged error in properly reading the post, accepting the "blame" for being all wet as it pertained to the pricing, even stated that you "were probably right" and more importantly, NEVER CALLED YOU NAMES, I accepted your valuable input. And then what? You then make a post acknowledging your inability to read and then call me Mr. Charming. What exactly did I do to deserve that childish act? Wow, just wow, so much for a third gen community of members helping members out.....
Oh, and I didn't sell it, like I said, I tossed it, right back into storage because I didn't want to deal with the grief of shipping it....then I posted that it was gone so that nobody else would be misled about it being available, but yeah, I am probably to blame for the whole thing, after all, I'm Mr. Charming.....
Old 04-18-2017, 06:25 PM

Haha, I'm genuinely sorry, having said it was sold made me think you were being snide in your response to me because I was so wrong. No joke, I'm sorry. I'll shut up now.