Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 85 Camaro /65 Lemans
Engine: 305 vin H / 396-375 hp (Real)
Transmission: 700R4 / 4sp
Axle/Gears: 3.08 posi / 4.88 posi
Chgo area- 85 door/emissions parts-60402zip

Hi all
for 1985 Camaro sport vin H
1. I have 2 door inurds, (NOT FROM MY 85 CAMARO) excluding control switch which he had cut off from 2 doors i purchased to replace my rusted out shells- I used all the inerds including manual crank from my original doors. These are for power window and locks and still have motors attached to the regulators. Can't confirm if all works.

2. I also have 2 door windows from these which have 1 & 3 sliver type chips (no cracks) at the top 1/4" or less of the glass, which I'm asking if these are wanted and saleable or I should trash.

3. I removed all emissions and have most of this stuff, computer, wiring harness (minus some of the accordion covering which I used on my remaining wiring) with the various rusty brackets and whatevers hanging on them, thermostat housing, smog pump. I would say it's working as there weren't any dash lights flashing and car ran pretty good with the computer, but was a spaghetti mess under the hood I couldn't live with

4. I also have the carb, but I removed the throttle arm and put it on thee non-computer q-jet I had to accommodate the TV cable.

5. Original HEI distributer

6. I have the cruise control stuff as I also removed due to rust and don't plan to work on and try to reinstall.

If interested in any of this, prefer pick-up and review of condition of this stuff before purchase, although shipping is a possibility. Also, pls let me know YOUR OPINION if you read this, if none of this is saleable or wanted because I hate to toss stuff out someone may need.

Finally, I need a few items someone may have,
1. a good drivers door manual regulator,
2. drivers seat belt guide (original gray triangle at top of seat)
3. maybe a tci 700r4 lockup kit
thanks
tom
Old 09-06-2017, 04:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 85 Camaro /65 Lemans
Engine: 305 vin H / 396-375 hp (Real)
Transmission: 700R4 / 4sp
Axle/Gears: 3.08 posi / 4.88 posi
Re: Chgo area- 85 door/emissions parts-60402zip

hi all
can some of you reply (maybe some "supremes" as to whether these items are worth trying to sell or should I just scrap them as I need to get some more room in my garage. I just hate to toss stuff someone may want
thanks
tom