Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

87' Formula MUST Sale!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2006, 12:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 87' Formula Firebird
Engine: 305 V8
Transmission: automatic but not sure which model
87' Formula MUST Sale!

Located in Sarasota Florida.

black 1987 formula firebird, 305, automatic, alloy wheels, power windows, power trunk lift. rebuilt motor with almost all new parts, mileage is not recorded, odometer was stopped at 239,000 when i bought her.

this was my first car and it hurts me to have to get rid of her. i moved to California for school a year ago and couldn't bring her with me. she now resides at my mothers house in FL.

before i left for California, i rebuilt the engine. she has a new/rebuilt 4bbl carburetor, new water pump, new radiator and hoses, new timing chain, and all new seals and belts. the block was machined, but the heads were not. the pistons, lifters, camshaft, and heads are original(i have not replaced them). the exterior needs a little love. hood has ripples in it from impact(came with the car), back left quarter panel needs slight hammering, and front right quarter panel needs hammering or to just be replaced,she is also missing spoiler(missing when i bought her). the trunk lift motor needs to be replaced.
interior color is Grey and is in pretty good condition for her age. there is a slight tare in her drivers seat. some of the interior panels need to be replaced.

If you are interested or have any other questions regarding the car or engine work, please feel free to contact me at (941)-504-1656 (ask for Dany) or via email: o0tigeress0o@yahoo.com
Old 12-12-2006, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1987 Firebird Formula
id like some pictures to acedraven@berlin.com also tell me how much your looking for.