Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

[VT] 88 GTA Trans Am trade for Monte Carlo SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2017, 12:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 88 GTA
Engine: 5.7
88 GTA Trans Am trade for Monte Carlo SS

I have a 98K mile, rust free red GTA. It's completely stock except for a complete new Flowmaster stainless exhaust from manifolds back, including cat. Aftermarket stereo installed by previous owner (yeah, I know...).
Gray cloth interior, as of right now missing the rear spoiler but I will be getting one and installing it as time permits. A/C has been bypassed.
Car is VERY straight, runs and drives fine. Getting a tune-up tomorrow with all high quality parts. Was repainted when nearly new due to "acid rain spots" on it and it was a better than average quality job, but if you know what to look for- you can tell. I have the original receipt from the Chevy dealer where it was done that explains how/why/when.
Better condition than any other one I could find- it's remarkably well preserved and completely functional/legal for inspections.
I would rather have a Monte Carlo SS in white (will consider other colors, but black is my least favorite). I don't do 'rust' but I am open to cars needing work- as long as it's not rusty.
The value of these can be hard to determine, but I'd imagine it's in the 6K to 8K range or so. DMV just valued it at $7300.
Not really wanting to sell unless there's a Monte SS already located.
PM for pics- I'll post some up as I take 'em.