Firebirds Wanted Looking to buy a specific Firebird? Post your Want Ad here.

WTT a very nice 90TA w/LT1 for a nice IROC or GTA

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 04:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 2008 F350 SuperDuty & few F-Bodies
Engine: Twin Turbo 6.4L Power Stroke
Transmission: Yeah, it has one.
Axle/Gears: Yeah, some of those too.
WTT a very nice 90TA w/LT1 for a nice IROC or GTA

I have a 1990 Trans Am with a 94 LT1 in it I am interested in trading for a nice GTA or IROC. By nice I mean in very good condition and easily restorable to perfect condtion. I would like the car to be stock or near stock, the car must not have major issues and a straight body. I am open to offers either way.... even swaps, your car with cash, or I can include cash for the right car.

About my car...1990 TA hardtop with 81000 miles (6X,XXX miles on the LT1). The LT1 is stock except for the custom PROM. This is not some hack job conversion...it was done right. It has a built 700R4 (3000 miles). The computer is a 93 LT1 computer, it has a 93 LT1 throttle/TV bracket, 93 LT1 TV Cable, and 93 LT1 TB on it so the 700r4 works like it should with it (FYI...93 LT1s came with 700R4s, thats why you need the 93 pieces to make it work right.) It also has a totaly rebuilt rear end (1500 miles) it with 3.73s, POSI and PBR disc brakes. The car was a factory WS6/L98 car.

The interior is awsome as well...it has leather seats from a 2001 WS6 and new headliner and sail panels. Of course it also has PWs, PLs, and PMs.

Exterior is very nice as well. The clear coat is peeling in places but its not bad...and from 10 ft looks awsome. The body is straight as a pin except for the drivers side of the hood where the hood is flexed do to the hinge sticking or something at one time. The ground FX and bumpers are perfect. The tires have around 5000 miles and the rims have been recently refinished and look great. The wing is a fiberglass replacement and is perfect. The headlights work but it needs a headlight control modual (the spin for a little while after the go up and go down).

Other new stuff...brakes, shocks/struts and altenator. Things I know it needs...the AC leaks (it has a new compressor so its probably something to do with that) and needs to be recharged, the exhaust pipe over the rear end is cracked and been patched but it still leaks (a upgrade to a nice cat back system would really be great) and the speedometer isnt hooked up. Over all its a great car and with a little TLC would be an awsome car...I am just looking for something else.

I am located in south GA...but have a trailer and would be willing to deliver/pickup if its the right car.