Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2017, 06:16 PM

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Car: 1983 Daytona Trans Am
Engine: LG4
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.73
WTB: Camaro power antenna harness / relay

Looking to purchase a power antenna harness and relay. Thanks!
Old 05-30-2017, 03:02 PM
Supreme Member

Received 348 Likes on 263 Posts
Car: 1984 Camaro Berlinetta
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.11 LS1 Rear End
Re: WTB: Camaro power antenna harness / relay

Got 2 of them,.....

Both have the factory fuse-box plug and ground "eye" still intact and the Radio connector wire (PINK) has been cut. Your radio connector will need to have a PINK wire in the BLACK radio plug in order to splice to this PINK wire. I can't tell how long/short the PINK wire is,... they might need additional length added,.......

The one on the LEFT has just the fuse box plug, The one on the RIGHT has this fuse box plug,... but also has another power wire leading away from that plug. ( Can't really see that extra power wire leading from the fuse box connector in the picture. As you can see, this one also had a few "quick connects" attached to it in the past,.. I left them in place so the wiring can be inspected / taped-off if the quick connects are no longer needed.

If you NEED the power antenna connector too I can include it,... if not I'd like to keep it with the other relay shown.

Shipping in a flat rate box would be $6.20,... could probably be shipped in a padded envelope a bit cheaper. If you still need one, just send me a PM with an offer for it.