Interior Discussion about interior restoration, repairs, and modifications.

Selling a near complete Beechwood GTA interior - Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 08:50 AM

Received 147 Likes on 106 Posts
Car: 1991 GTA T-Top / 2014 Mustang GT
Engine: 5L TPI
Transmission: WCT5
Axle/Gears: 3.42
Selling a near complete Beechwood GTA interior - Ontario

Hey guys,

I'm at work right now but I'll post some pics as soon as I can. I found a parts 89 with 100km with a clean interior that I was able to swap in to my 91. Here's what I have;

- Leather GTA seats (91) front and rear. Rears are a bit faded on top but not torn, front passenger is in fair shape but will need to be recovered, driver seat is basically garbage. I also have 2 cloth beechwood front seats that I took out of another parts car (91) that are in pretty decent shape, but they're a bit dry and have a few rips along the seams. You can only see the rips if you spread the seams though.

- All plastics front to back. Plastics that run along the rocker have little cracks at the end, but probably fixable. No dash unless you want a cracked one.

- I have both pass and cargo carpet, passenger is pretty filthy but cargo's fine. No headliner.

- I also have 2 gunmetal doors in pretty good shape that I need gone. $100 obo

The door panels (89), full dash, and console are still in the parts car and can be supplied for a bit extra if need be. The parts car belongs to a friend of mine who has a few parts cars with some pretty hard to find stuff. Let me know if you need anything else and I can relay it to him, unfortunately he's not a member on here. Asking $300 CAD for everything except what's still in the car (dash/console/panels), make me an offer for that stuff. I'm moving soon and could really benefit from not dragging this stuff around. Also prefer not to ship anything, don't really have much time. I'll post pics asap!
Old 10-18-2018, 08:55 AM

Received 147 Likes on 106 Posts
Car: 1991 GTA T-Top / 2014 Mustang GT
Engine: 5L TPI
Transmission: WCT5
Axle/Gears: 3.42
Re: Selling a near complete Beechwood GTA interior - Ontario

Probably should have posted this in parts for sale ... mods do your thing