Members Camaros Post pictures and information about your Third Gen Sport Coupe, Berlinetta, LT, RS, Z28, and IROC-Z28 Camaros!

pictures on christmas with my girlfriend and the iroc

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2008, 07:40 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Car: 1989 IROC-Z28
Engine: L98 - 350 TPI
Transmission: MD8 - 700R4
Axle/Gears: GH3/G80 - 2.77 POSI
Re: pictures on christmas with my girlfriend and the iroc

PS... you look gay in the new pic too... WTF is she doing with you! J/K! Does she wrench on the cars with you? Now that would be impressive. My girls loves to get down and dirty under the car...

I want to see pics of your cars. Not so you can "prove" anything. I just want to see them. I have a little collection of toys going myself and always like to peek into other peoples toy boxes! Your IROC is top notch, my second favorite color. Actually... If I am not mistaken, you have posted pics. IIRC the 67 camaro is a project your working on and the pics of it are on a trailer, the firebird is a semi restorod. You posted pics when you just replaced the quarters??? You had a pic of two corvettes, one was teal??? the LT1 is a little ragged out IIRC... was this you??? If so, props to all the cars but... too all the haters, these cars can be had pretty reasonable. Give him some slack. Not like he said he had a 69 Yenko, a Berger 427, a C6 ZR1... his cars are all attainable with not a lot of trouble if your not a slacker.
Old 12-29-2008, 08:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1987 Camaro SC
Engine: 305 LB9
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3:42

Looks like you had a great Christmas! Great looking car and gf you have there. Your a lucky man, don't let them go . Pay no attention to those that don't like seeing other people happy and want to bring you down.
Old 12-29-2008, 10:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1992 Rs
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: 5-Speed
Axle/Gears: 3.08

Yea I'm with Jr, Lets see some more pictures. Ive seen them before around here somewhere and ain't calling BS on you but just love seeing true american muscle. Oh and whats up with this downstairs garage you said earlier? It sounds pretty cool.

by the way also, TO energy, I own a 1992 Rs and an 86 iroc-z with 42k miles that I bought with my own cash. Oh and I'm also still 16. got my own little collection going on here.. :-)

Maroon Keep it up man Nice car:-)
Old 12-29-2008, 12:38 PM

Car: 92 Camaro RS, 72 Camaro SS
Engine: 305TBI, til it pukes
Transmission: Auto

Originally Posted by maroon88iroc
she tends to overpower me with her good looks
You ain't kidding there!! LOL
I'll be looking on Nasty for that 2nd gen. DUIT!
Old 12-30-2008, 10:44 AM

Maroon88iroc, i guess you proved me wrong, at least about the girl. Sorry Dude, never really meant to call you out like that, however i just get tired of a lot of B.S. out there. If you can back up what you say, you are the man and in this case, you are the man. My props to you, doing good for a young guy. How old are you anyways?
Old 12-31-2008, 10:25 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 88 IROC
Engine: 305 TPI w/ l98 cam
Transmission: T5 5-speed
Axle/Gears: 3.45 posi disc 9 bolt

Originally Posted by energycontacts
Maroon88iroc, i guess you proved me wrong, at least about the girl. Sorry Dude, never really meant to call you out like that, however i just get tired of a lot of B.S. out there. If you can back up what you say, you are the man and in this case, you are the man. My props to you, doing good for a young guy. How old are you anyways?
Old 12-31-2008, 10:32 AM
Supreme Member

i drove down to tifton today to hangout with my other grandparents and we took the iroc down there, i snapped this pics when the sun was getting low. you can really see the color better in the sunlight.

Name:  DSCF2760.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  102.9 KB

Name:  DSCF2763.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  90.4 KB
Old 12-31-2008, 10:45 AM

Car: 88 IROC-Z T-Top car with Bose
Engine: L98 5.7
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt with 3.27's

Nice looking car.....and don't worry about what everyone else says....when I was 18 I bought a 70 SS Chevelle which I still have and at 20 I had my first IROC-Z that was almost new. Heard the same story from everyone about how I got lucky, mom and dad paid for it blah, blah, blah. None of that happened and I still hear stuff today. People always poke those who are on top cause its easier to poke then to actually do it.

Good job involving the girl and letting her drive too. If something happens, its just a car. Girls are always way more open to you spending $$ on a car when they are involved too.

Just my .02..
Old 12-31-2008, 03:17 PM

" Do I really own all this junk? "

HA HA This is how I feel all the time. Everytime I look/think about all the cars and other crap we have.

I am so jelous of you all that live in the south. All the fun cars are in hibernation so I am stuck with a 98 Honda with a worn out tranny and the fuel guzzlin truck...

Beautiful IROC maroon!
Old 12-31-2008, 10:20 PM

Car: 91' camaro rs and an 87' trans am
Engine: stang eater..slower ones. lolololol
Transmission: 700r4-camaro t5-trans am
Axle/Gears: stock :(

hey man, nice CAMARO. bought mine for 900 bucks. im looking into getting it painted, but black. very nice looking car. love the color.
i wanna know what kind of wheels. because they look amazing.

thank you
Old 01-01-2009, 04:17 AM

alright, let's move on beyond maroon88iroc for a second and get to the topic about cars and girls. lets talk about money and reality.

to all those think im trashing maroon88iroc, well i was, until he proved me wrong...at least about the girl. let me think back at the age of 20, hummm...that was a long time ago. i was doing real good, paying tuition by myself full time at University of Central Florida, had a brand new 1996 240SX SE 5-speed (loved that car), and working as a waiter. i was staying with friends so room and board was fairly cheap and no girlfriend at the time. i was pulling in easily $100 per night, 4 nights a week and still was broke. After the car payment, insurance, rent and leisure money, there was hardly anything left. Now if i was working at McDonalds at the time, well i would be barely making $200 a week.

Now, maroon88iroc doesnt state he goes to college, so let's scratch that out. He also doesnt say whether or not he pays rent or live with mama, so let's scratch that out too. That gives him a little more leisure money to play with than i did. However we dont know what he makes or what he does for a living. My assumption is that unless you are career oriented or have a successful business or have a really nice return on some investment, you cant do what he does unless you are spoon fed, selling drugs, or something illegal. Come on, this guy is a kid that works somewhere to support 4,5,6 (sorry, how many cars is it?)? Am i the only one that has doubts? I know how much insurance was on my 240SX at that age multiply that by how many cars he's got, multiply that by how many payments (if any, but if non, how long did it take to save that money)? Must have saved every penny since birth. I still have trouble saving a few thousand here and there sometimes and i make more than i did as a waiter as well as more expenses such as homes and utilities. What do you do maroon88iroc, i want to know? That way i can follow your footsteps. Dont everyone bash me for speaking out, just trying to make some sense of things because i have more life experience regarding money. OH and lets not forget, he drives an hour away to see his girl, that must burn a hole in his pocket for gas and tires alone. Maybe all that bashed me for bashing maroon88iroc, where are your 4,5,6 cars and girlfriend? Lot of jokers and posers out there, i was just trying to point them out, but maroon88iroc proved me wrong...well like i said at least about the girl. Let's see a picture of all your cars lined up at mama's house together and prove me wrong, again. Even then, i would still need and explaination on how you do it at your age and your occupation or lack of.
And to all that thought i was mentioning "my girl looks like hell", i was talking about my car. My wife is a lot cuter than maroon88iroc's, at least in my opinion and even cuter next to my baby son. My car, however doesnt look as good as his, but with the new 18" BOZE Boost i just put on, it is at least worth more. I will need a paint job, that is next. I will post pictures shortly, it will be one of those "nicer" cars. Maroon88iroc, it is not personal, just trying to make sense of it all.
Old 01-01-2009, 09:55 AM

Car: 91' camaro rs and an 87' trans am
Engine: stang eater..slower ones. lolololol
Transmission: 700r4-camaro t5-trans am
Axle/Gears: stock :(

alright, let's move on beyond maroon88iroc for a second and get to the topic about cars and girls. lets talk about money and reality.

to all those think im trashing maroon88iroc, well i was, until he proved me wrong...at least about the girl. let me think back at the age of 20, hummm...that was a long time ago. i was doing real good, paying tuition by myself full time at University of Central Florida, had a brand new 1996 240SX SE 5-speed (loved that car), and working as a waiter. i was staying with friends so room and board was fairly cheap and no girlfriend at the time. i was pulling in easily $100 per night, 4 nights a week and still was broke. After the car payment, insurance, rent and leisure money, there was hardly anything left. Now if i was working at McDonalds at the time, well i would be barely making $200 a week.

Now, maroon88iroc doesnt state he goes to college, so let's scratch that out. He also doesnt say whether or not he pays rent or live with mama, so let's scratch that out too. That gives him a little more leisure money to play with than i did. However we dont know what he makes or what he does for a living. My assumption is that unless you are career oriented or have a successful business or have a really nice return on some investment, you cant do what he does unless you are spoon fed, selling drugs, or something illegal. Come on, this guy is a kid that works somewhere to support 4,5,6 (sorry, how many cars is it?)? Am i the only one that has doubts? I know how much insurance was on my 240SX at that age multiply that by how many cars he's got, multiply that by how many payments (if any, but if non, how long did it take to save that money)? Must have saved every penny since birth. I still have trouble saving a few thousand here and there sometimes and i make more than i did as a waiter as well as more expenses such as homes and utilities. What do you do maroon88iroc, i want to know? That way i can follow your footsteps. Dont everyone bash me for speaking out, just trying to make some sense of things because i have more life experience regarding money. OH and lets not forget, he drives an hour away to see his girl, that must burn a hole in his pocket for gas and tires alone. Maybe all that bashed me for bashing maroon88iroc, where are your 4,5,6 cars and girlfriend? Lot of jokers and posers out there, i was just trying to point them out, but maroon88iroc proved me wrong...well like i said at least about the girl. Let's see a picture of all your cars lined up at mama's house together and prove me wrong, again. Even then, i would still need and explaination on how you do it at your age and your occupation or lack of.
And to all that thought i was mentioning "my girl looks like hell", i was talking about my car. My wife is a lot cuter than maroon88iroc's, at least in my opinion and even cuter next to my baby son. My car, however doesnt look as good as his, but with the new 18" BOZE Boost i just put on, it is at least worth more. I will need a paint job, that is next. I will post pictures shortly, it will be one of those "nicer" cars. Maroon88iroc, it is not personal, just trying to make sense of it all.

dude.....shut up.
Old 01-01-2009, 10:10 AM

Received 93 Likes on 68 Posts
Car: Met. Silver 85 IROC/Sold
Engine: 350 HO Deluxe (350ci/330hp)
Transmission: T-5 (Non-WC)
Axle/Gears: Limited Slip 3.23's

Maroon88iroc, it is not personal, just trying to make sense of it all.
How can it not be personal when you question so many aspects of his life? Frankly, I'm trying to make sense of why you continue to drag this along like an old bone.

JamesC
Old 01-01-2009, 11:28 AM

Car: 1979 Z28 / 1990 RS
Engine: Matching 350 / 305 TBI
Transmission: Built TH350, 3000 Stall / 700r4
Axle/Gears: 3.73

yea man seriously just shut up already... I didn't even bother reading all that crap. Just wasting my time there, I you keep getting off subject you will end up getting this thread locked just because jelousy got to you and you couldn't stand it. Just drop it and let it go. Geeze.... if you keep it up it might come back to bite you.
Old 01-01-2009, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by 19CAMARO85
yea man seriously just shut up already... I didn't even bother reading all that crap. Just wasting my time there, I you keep getting off subject you will end up getting this thread locked just because jelousy got to you and you couldn't stand it. Just drop it and let it go. Geeze.... if you keep it up it might come back to bite you.

He is crazy jelous. I too was 20 in 1996. I hope I have matured more than him. So the kid has a few nice cars... whatever. Why keep going on and on. People all over have different ways and means. It is really impossible to say how much he has in his cars. Think about this, maybe he bought them all really cheap and abused and fixed them up. If you have tools and know how, you can polish a turd in to something with not a ton of money invested. People do this all the time. Its called car restoration. ALL of his cars can be had pretty cheap if you find the right one. Especially the C4 corvettes and the 3rd and 4th gen Camaros. The first ans second gen cars you may have to look harder but they are out there.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:00 PM

I am going to try to divert this thread a little, hopefully in the right direction.

Here are my two beautiful ladies. This was early morning at INDY '08 so we weren't really awake (notice the incredibly large cup of coffee). I thought I would share anyhow. Anyone else have any pics of their ladies with their cars?

When the weather breaks I intend to get some better shots but as for now, this is all I have!
Old 01-01-2009, 12:03 PM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 1991 z28
Engine: Turbo 310
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: D44

good call^ you know what, i was taking my door panel off yesterday, and i found a pic from 2002/2003 of my car, all shiny at a car show with two girls in tiny bikini's laying on it! ill try to scan it in and post it up here, but its kinda faded from being in the door for so long

Last edited by sailtexas186548; 01-01-2009 at 12:05 PM. Reason: was beiong a D!Ck
Old 01-01-2009, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by jrhaus76
I am going to try to divert this thread a little, hopefully in the right direction.

Here are my two beautiful ladies. This was early morning at INDY '08 so we weren't really awake (notice the incredibly large cup of coffee). I thought I would share anyhow. Anyone else have any pics of their ladies with their cars?

When the weather breaks I intend to get some better shots but as for now, this is all I have!
lol wish i had some pics but that would require to have a lady lol That looked like an awesome event. Also u got a good lookin gal to man.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by racerquinny
dude.....shut up.
X2, nobody gives a **** what you(energycontacts) think about this dude or his situation. Get a life of your own.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:58 PM

Car: 1992 Z28
Engine: LB9 305
Re: pictures on christmas with my friend and the iroc

I agree. What does it matter if he has all the cars he said he has or if he's lying? Personally I think most of us have more important things to worry about than if he has 4 Camaros, a Firebird, and a Vette, as well as where he keeps them and how he insures them. If he has them, cool. If not, then the sun will still rise tomorrow. Personally I don't see any reason for him to lie about it, there's nothing to gain by lying to any of us anyways.

Anyways, awesome iroc maroon88iroc, and congrats on the cute gf!
Old 01-01-2009, 01:32 PM

know somthing funny... so he has like 6 cars. Anyone can. But just because he has them doesn't mean they are insured. If they are being restored then why have insurance on somthing that you dont drive at the moment. So he might only have insurance on a few of them. Insurance isn't that bad. Im on my parents policy and its only $25 a month for liability insurance. lol
Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 PM

Seriously i can't believe how out of hand this got over a nice GUY, his pretty girlfriend, and how many cars he has just cause he's young means nothing. EnergyContacts I'm only 21 & I have 2 camaros, a truck, a beater (from college), and another sedan. I worked my *** of in school (HS and College) probably like this guy and i made amazing money. In the summer I used to work a day job for a brokerage firm 9 bucks and hr, so 300 a week and i also made 700 a week working as a server (all year round) as well doing nights and weekends. On most weekend mornings i helped rehab houses that me and a guy from the brokerage firm would flip. I made just sub 40,000 on my W-2 through college (currently in last semester only b/c I’m taking a specialization). All that not counting what i made on the house flips... but that went to my college costs. I pay cash for everything except for the mortgage on a forclosed house at 18/19 that i rehabbed. I got 4 buddies to rent it with me (500 extra a month for myself after paying all bills plus the equity that was building).... At 20 i became series 7 licensed (stock brokers license basically) Granted i was lucky my grandfather/Uncle were builders so i learned yound and I got hooked up with some smart businessman young in life but I still had to work hard. But you don't have to school educated to make money, a good friend from my HS is a trucker, owns his own rig, and makes 60k hes 21 as well... Totally doable whether School educated or not Enough Said Sorry guys/girls I had to vent a little and stick up for the younger guys on the forum. Just because we're young doesn't mean we're stupid and/or poor. Please bring on more camaro pics. I would love to see this post go in the right direction.

~ If anyone has a metallic orange camaro I’d love to see a pic I'm thinking of doing Black Ground effects & black hood louvers, with a sunburst metallic orange body.... I have an 01 camaro sunburst with black convertible top. (B&O my favorite color combo) I'd love to see a 3rd gen with orange paint.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:28 PM

lol wish i had some pics but that would require to have a lady lol That looked like an awesome event. Also u got a good lookin gal to man.
Thanks and it was an amaxing event. Several hundred camaros 1-5th gen. Yes 5th. There were about five 5th gens. Open and you could sit in them. Very nice cars. Can't wait to see them on the road. Here are a couple other pics from the event...

Old 01-01-2009, 04:37 PM

Car: 2009 Silverado 1500
Engine: 5.3 Vortec
Transmission: 4L60E

Man this got real outta hand real quick haha.
My turn to chip in. Maroon88iroc and jrhaus76, gorgeous cars and girls. I'd give a pic of both on here but unfortunately my g/f hates my car haha. Whatevs. That Maroon color is real beautiful. Looks real good in the sun.
And that Indy event... man look at all those Camaros... amazing. Seeing all of these pictures makes me want to drive my GTA.... too bad there's so much snow here
Anyways. Beautiful cars and girls, and it's nice to see people work hard to get what they want. Congrats.
Oh and

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!
Old 01-01-2009, 04:48 PM

[QUOTE=energycontacts;3992696] My wife is a lot cuter than maroon88iroc's, at least in my opinion and even cuter next to my baby son. QUOTE]

Post a pic and let us decide...............
Old 01-01-2009, 04:50 PM

[QUOTE=RTGTA;3993039]I'd give a pic of both on here but unfortunately my g/f hates my car haha. QUOTE]

Unload her while she's still your girlfriend!
Old 01-01-2009, 06:01 PM

Hey Jrhaus76,
That looks like it would have been a blast. Thats so sick they let ppl sit in the new camaro. I cant wait for it to come out. I love blue irocs i kinda wish i had one but instead i got one of my other favorite colors lol Thanks for the pics. -Matt
Old 01-01-2009, 06:06 PM
Supreme Member

all i have to say is i dont care what you think or how jelous you are that i have alot of cars. i have been building cars since high school and i am lucky i have found some really good deals on cars. the problem is with people in this day and age is they dont want to do anything for themselves. i do most of my own work, so i can buy the cheaper deals and fix them up myself. im not going to explain to you how i do what i do, but what you need to do is just be quiet like everyone else has said and go somewhere else b/c your ruining this thread.

jrhaus76- nice car man! ive always loved the blue on these cars, if i build another one it will be a 91-92 blue hardtop Z28. btw i am guessing yours is the one without the iroc stickers? you see i didnt put them back on mine either, you can tell in that picture of the two blue thirdgens the stickers really date the car in my opnion.
Old 01-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Supreme Member

heres some pictures of my other cars for all yall that were asking about them. i can only put five pictures per post so this might take a minute

my 69 bird im building. its getting painted right now so im looking forward to getting it back.

Name:  DSCF2381.jpg
Size:  83.3 KB

Name:  100_5597.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  128.8 KB

i stripped the whole car before driving it over to the paint shop
Name:  DSCF2446.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  86.7 KB
Old 01-01-2009, 06:27 PM
Supreme Member

my 67 ralley sport that i bought from my dad when i graduated high school. it is actually pending sale for $10,000.

Name:  DSCF2781.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  58.8 KB

Name:  DSCF2782.jpg
Size:  42.8 KB

Name:  DSCF2775.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  71.9 KB

Name:  DSCF1549.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  73.3 KB
Old 01-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Supreme Member

here are my first two corvettes. i sold both of them already, i wish i could have kept the blue one but i liked having money to spend instead of having a hefty loan payment every month.

Name:  DSCF2297.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  89.6 KB

Name:  DSCF2282.jpg
Size:  91.4 KB

heres my new vette i just bought. it needs head gaskets so im in the process of fixing that, ive got the heads all off and found out it blew the head gaskets on both sides. and the heads were pretty warped we had to mill twenty five thousands off. i have everything ready to put back together just got to get motivated to start.

Name:  DSCF2718.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  82.7 KB
Old 01-01-2009, 06:28 PM
Supreme Member

heres my 95 camaro that im selling right now for $4500 if anyone is interested. it is a 6-speed car

Name:  DSCF2765.jpg
Size:  99.4 KB

Name:  DSCF2766.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  67.6 KB

Name:  DSCF2768.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  102.1 KB
Old 01-01-2009, 06:29 PM
Supreme Member

and heres my 73 i just bought a couple months ago to restore it is a true z28 car and lived all its life in my hometown.

Name:  100_3163.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  71.2 KB

Name:  100_3165.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  109.3 KB

this is the plan for the finished product

Name:  1744201263_9b179a2157.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  62.0 KB

and i doubt you guys would be interested in my little go cart that'll run 70mph

Name:  DSCF1833.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  106.0 KB
Old 01-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 89 IROC-Z
Engine: 370 LSX, LS3 Top End
Transmission: Built T-56
Axle/Gears: 9" Aluminum Center 3.89's

Hey maroon, im so jealous its not even funny. nice cars. You deserve them

On your 69 bird, you stripped the paint before sending it to paint, do you know how much $ that saved you? I might strip my iroc if it'll cut down on cost.

Last edited by 89ROC-Z; 01-01-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:18 PM

damn man those cars are looking good. If you dont mind my asking how much did you pay for the second gen Z28? Always wanted one. The thing looks solid. And man always here to back ya man -Matt
Old 01-01-2009, 07:30 PM
Supreme Member

Car: '90 RS
Engine: Vortec 350
Axle/Gears: 3.23 non posi

Originally Posted by jrhaus76

Im still mad I missed this once in a lifetime event. unfortunantly my car didnt have an engine. lol nice car though! Same with maroon's car!
Old 01-01-2009, 07:38 PM
Supreme Member

damn man those cars are looking good. If you dont mind my asking how much did you pay for the second gen Z28? Always wanted one. The thing looks solid. And man always here to back ya man -Matt
preciate it man. you can find second gens cheap if you look hard.

89ROC-Z-i have a friend that paints all my cars and we traded some labor. i rebuilt the front end of his 4x4 and he agreed to paint my car after i stripped it. it really depends on what your wanting to do with the car. if it was a thirdgen i would have never stripped it. most people dont ever strip a car to the extent of what i did. but i wanted a really nice paint job and after i stripped it we decided that i was going to need new quarters and a new right front fender and door skin. normally all you do is sand the and do prep work then spray but i wanted an all out show car.
Old 01-01-2009, 07:52 PM

Nice cars 73 T/A being my favorite. How long did it take you to strip the 69 down to bare. Did you do it chemically or good old DA sander.
Old 01-01-2009, 08:15 PM

Car: 92 Camaro RS, 72 Camaro SS
Engine: 305TBI, til it pukes
Transmission: Auto

Energy, wow, just wow. Seek help soon. You can't go through life wondering how people accomplish what they do. Like I said before, try doing something to improve your own instead of worrying about others.

Frozer, I'm with ya man. Pissed as hell I missed the Indy event.

Maroon, NastyZ28.com - NOW!!!! Need to see more of that 2nd gen!!
Old 01-02-2009, 01:43 AM

well, here comes the jealous psycho again. . all i do is scratch my head and just trying to do simple math and trying to get to the bottom of how everything is afforded. Well it looks like i have. Sure enough, living with mama helps. Looks like dad has a lot of garage space for him to do work on cars, but all of which i thought were in good shape. All the cars except the corvettes and his camaro look driveable, so insurance wouldnt be an issue along with every other expense. and both corvettes are sold, 4th gen is up for sale, so technically he only has one vehicle to insure and drive. Noticed how the "how do you pay for it all" question just keeps getting avoided. hey kids, please dont boost yourselves so high with owning a million cars, but technically owning and running one. i bet that's all his dads stuff anyways. why dont you kids that told me to shut up, just grow up. i have a right to voice my thoughts just like everyone else, this was originally between me and only one other person, the rest all butted in. well kids, im out, like said, i am wasting my time with this thread, i have all the answers i wanted. Jealous ME? no way, these cars are only a hobby for me.
Old 01-02-2009, 02:31 AM

Car: 1992 Z28 L98 G92
Engine: 5.7 350 B2L
Transmission: 700 R4
Axle/Gears: 3.23

well, here comes the jealous psycho again. . all i do is scratch my head and just trying to do simple math and trying to get to the bottom of how everything is afforded. Well it looks like i have. Sure enough, living with mama helps. Looks like dad has a lot of garage space for him to do work on cars, but all of which i thought were in good shape. All the cars except the corvettes and his camaro look driveable, so insurance wouldnt be an issue along with every other expense. and both corvettes are sold, 4th gen is up for sale, so technically he only has one vehicle to insure and drive. Noticed how the "how do you pay for it all" question just keeps getting avoided. hey kids, please dont boost yourselves so high with owning a million cars, but technically owning and running one. i bet that's all his dads stuff anyways. why dont you kids that told me to shut up, just grow up. i have a right to voice my thoughts just like everyone else, this was originally between me and only one other person, the rest all butted in. well kids, im out, like said, i am wasting my time with this thread, i have all the answers i wanted. Jealous ME? no way, these cars are only a hobby for me.
...you're going to run away with your tail between your legs. Thought so. You throw out all this crap to him and the man shows you his cards. You react by weeping and folding.

How about showing that picture of your wife and baby. What's that?? I can't hear you through your mumbling. Oh, no problem...we can see the pics when the camera gets fixed

Now, I for one don't believe you will post a picture of "You, your wife, and baby" in the same photo together. You called him out, "i have a right to voice my thoughts just like everyone else". Now you've been called out!!Blow up dolls and cabbage patch kids don't count. I'm guessing your grapes are raisins and you long for brass ones. Your so jealous of this kid it kills you, but not enough to post a picture and further humiliate yourself on this post. Now, if you don't follow through energycontacts, you'll just confirm to everyone what we already suspect about you.
Old 01-02-2009, 06:51 AM

Received 93 Likes on 68 Posts
Car: Met. Silver 85 IROC/Sold
Engine: 350 HO Deluxe (350ci/330hp)
Transmission: T-5 (Non-WC)
Axle/Gears: Limited Slip 3.23's

Let's see a picture of all your cars lined up at mama's house together and prove me wrong, again. Even then, i would still need and explaination on how you do it at your age and your occupation or lack of.
Even with a pic of you, your wife, and child, we would still need a copy of your marriage license.

JamesC
Old 01-02-2009, 07:09 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 85 Camaro IROC
Engine: 5.7 TPI
Transmission: 700-R4
Axle/Gears: open rear, 3.42 gears

hey maroon88, have you posted up those pics before because i seriously got deja-vu seeing those pics...
maybe you are on pro-touring or some other board that i saw them on

nice cars.
i really hope you get that 2nd gen done right.
should look awesome.

actually, second gens are my favorite camaros.
IMO, it goes second gen, third gen, first gen, fourth gen.
fourth gens are fugly in my opinion, but that means about as much as a flys fart.

anyway, ive talked long enough.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:39 AM

lets try and get this thread back on track.
i dont have any pics of the GF with the car, but heres a quick photochop...

feel free to call bs if you want but i have pics of me with the car and me with her, so...
Old 01-02-2009, 10:11 AM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 1991 z28
Engine: Turbo 310
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: D44

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! ^awesome^
Old 01-02-2009, 10:12 AM

Car: 86' Z28
Engine: 350
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: 2.73 (for now)

Originally Posted by RED_DRAGON_85

feel free to call bs if you want but i have pics of me with the car and me with her, so...
OMG!!!! Floating torso!!!!!!! lol sorry i had to do that nice car
Old 01-02-2009, 11:23 AM

Car: 2009 Silverado 1500
Engine: 5.3 Vortec
Transmission: 4L60E

Originally Posted by RED_DRAGON_85

Something doesn't seem right here.... what is it? Oh. That bike in the background isn't chained to anything... be a shame if someone stole it. haha
Old 01-02-2009, 12:02 PM

Man im telling you i cant wait for a moderator to read all the crap you have been going on with. Maybe they will jsut let it go or they will ban you completely. You cant make friends when you constantly start stuff with other people. I mean come on man even if he was lieing what does it really matter? Really all of us are just random people on the internet. So lets try to act mature about this and move on with no sarcatic remarks or comments just get back on topic and enjoy these cars. -Matt

Last edited by 19CAMARO85; 01-02-2009 at 12:03 PM. Reason: typing errors
Old 01-02-2009, 12:14 PM

just snapped these
you can see close up that the car isnt really all that nice.
from far away though
A+
Attached Thumbnails pictures on christmas with my girlfriend and the iroc-hpim1830.jpg   pictures on christmas with my girlfriend and the iroc-hpim1831.jpg   pictures on christmas with my girlfriend and the iroc-hpim1832.jpg  
Old 01-02-2009, 02:21 PM

Your car is like mine. A 20 footer. From afar it looks mint but get up on it and you can see it really needs a fresh coat of color! You have a very nice car but I really don't see the attraction to the turbo hoods. Just my opinion. You have a nice looking girl too but how did you prop her up against the car without any feet?

Does VA require the sticker on the car (lower gfx)? If so, thats a bummer!

Quick Reply: pictures on christmas with my girlfriend and the iroc