Mid-West Region Regional message board for WI, IL, IA, MI, MO, and MN to organize gatherings, meetings, and to help each other out.

Does anyone want this stuff? (Utica, MI)

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 09:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does anyone want this stuff? (Utica, MI)

I have a few third gen Bird parts that I was supposed to use but never got the car. I guess I'll price it but I'm not gonna be firm on this stuff, I just wanna make room in the barn and some cash to fix up the second gen.
First off: driver's fender. Has ground effects, although it doesn't have the air louver that T/As had. I'm looking at $40 for it.

S/E style spoiler. Great condition, ready for primer and paint. Has some really tiny dings but they can be filled in (in pics above). $30 sound good?
Headlight assembly. Pretty much the whole housing. $10? No pic but it is black and in great condition. I could probably get pics if needed.
I also have like 5 third gen rims, all in decent condition except one. The one bad one has like a brand new tire on it too, so I have no idea if the tire is good but I'd guess yes. If you want these, I'd either trade for some Cragars, Snowflakes, Rally IIs, Torq-thrusts, 5 slot mags, or whatever you think looks good. Or I could sell them but I have no clue how much they are worth.