North East Region Regional Board for the North East. Topics like local car shows, cruise nights, good mechanics, machine shops, and so on.

WTB a 3rd around Cape Cod (or close 2 it)

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2002, 12:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WTB a 3rd around Cape Cod (or close 2 it)

Hello. I finally paid off my truck and have a some money for a play car. I'm looking for a 3rd gen for sale within Cape Cod or a bit off the bridge for 2500 or under, if that is possiable. Something that can be drivin and worked on. i know it isnt too much money, anything please. i neeed one you all understand.
prefably 5 speed camaro, but ill look at anything. firebird/camaro 6/8 i love them all.
I check this board every week day at work and can be e-mailed at ra3or@hotmail.com or message me on aim: ra3or
thanks for looking
Old 07-26-2002, 12:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I'm sorry buddy, I share your enthusiasm about thirdgens, however we do have a classifieds section that deals with the buying and sellings of goods and cars for this website. I hate to lock your frist post, but we've established the rules and it's gotta be done. Don't be discouraged, please share with us all that you have to offer, and by all means take in the knowledge and wisdom found abundant on this site. We've got some great minds here!

If anyone has any information pertaining to a car this man can buy, please send an e-mail or message to the appropriate address.

PS, my grandparents had a condo in Brewster on the cape... it sure is beautiful up there! I miss visiting every summer!