Northern California Discussion board for Northern and Central California.

what is there to do in phoenix area?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2005, 02:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 camaro rs
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700r4
what is there to do in phoenix area?

im going to school(UTI) out there starting in january and will be trailering my camaro out...what all is there to do? i have heard about going to the pavillions on saturday nights but what are some good cruise spots and things of that nature? any good boards to check out before coming out there?

thanks in advance
Old 07-31-2005, 02:26 AM
TGO Supporter

Car: NCC-1701-D (docked in AZ)
Engine: impulse drive
Transmission: fusion reactors
Axle/Gears: Rescued from the Borg by my crew
Re: what is there to do in phoenix area?

Originally posted by jazzcat2001
im going to school(UTI) out there starting in january and will be trailering my camaro out...what all is there to do? i have heard about going to the pavillions on saturday nights but what are some good cruise spots and things of that nature? any good boards to check out before coming out there?

thanks in advance
you probably want to post this in the south west region section...
Old 08-02-2005, 09:45 PM

ah, un trained idiots! lol theres the scottsdale pavillion, theres always front? cant remeber exactly street by the colleges (tempe), lots of motorsports stuff goes on in the city, also theres the salt river, pretty fun, lots of fishing lakes and stuff around, go up to cavecreek for a nice drive and some good resturaunts up there.

a tip, find your own housing if you can, the school housing is in the hood! and i do mean HOOD!! as in drive by's and shootings, burglury etc. that was the worst part about going there (maybe they have changed it around since then but i doubt it).

also the heat gets veryyyyy hot in the summer, do not leave stuff on your car, like cameras, sodas (they blow up) etc.

pissed me off that when i finished uti and moved back to so cal they built a campus 6 miles from my house.
Old 08-06-2005, 01:49 AM

Car: 1991 camaro rs
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700r4
Originally posted by sixpackmtrspts
ah, un trained idiots! lol theres the scottsdale pavillion, theres always front? cant remeber exactly street by the colleges (tempe), lots of motorsports stuff goes on in the city, also theres the salt river, pretty fun, lots of fishing lakes and stuff around, go up to cavecreek for a nice drive and some good resturaunts up there.

a tip, find your own housing if you can, the school housing is in the hood! and i do mean HOOD!! as in drive by's and shootings, burglury etc. that was the worst part about going there (maybe they have changed it around since then but i doubt it).

also the heat gets veryyyyy hot in the summer, do not leave stuff on your car, like cameras, sodas (they blow up) etc.

pissed me off that when i finished uti and moved back to so cal they built a campus 6 miles from my house.
thats what i wanted to hear thanks