Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain Regional Board for Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas.

Anyone interested?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 Formula WS6
Engine: LB9 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Anyone interested?

I'm posting this here in the regional section rather than the For Sale section because like the title says, I don't really know if there's anyone that would even be interested.

My 91 Firebird Formula WS6 was my daily driver for 12 years, but had a transmission issue that I couldn't afford to fix at the time that forced it into the garage. Life happened and here I am 7 years later with it just taking up much needed garage space.

It's in rough condition, and as much as I'd love to see it restored to the pristine condition it deserves, I don't have the time or the money.

General - It has around 90,000 miles, everything is stock and original. I'm the second owner, bought it at around 40,000 miles in 2002.

Exterior - It has the original blue metallic paint job with some mange on the roof and spoiler (flaking clearcoat and paint), and some exposed primer spots on the roof. No major dents, a couple of small hail dents. The T-Tops are in good condition and have never leaked. The electric antenna broke and I never got it replaced. The left headlight used to need some coaxing to actuate. It needs new tires.

Interior - The interior is very good and completely intact. Original everything. The T-Top storage bag has a broken zipper.

Mechanical - I haven't tried to start it in 7 years, and I'm sure it would need some love to get it fired back up. It's a 305 TPI, and before it was garaged, the engine ran great. I kept up on routine maintenance, it had a new set of injectors, and a new ECM. It had a transmission issue with it's 700R4 where it was leaking massive amounts of transmission fluid at the front of the transmission. The battery obviously needs replaced.

I know this is kind of a weird post, but I'm really just looking for suggestions I guess since I have no idea what to do with it. I don't want to sell it to a scrapyard, I mean she was my dream car for a good portion of my life.

I'd appreciate anyone's suggestions.