NW Indiana and South Chicago Suburb Looking for club members to have gatherings, cruises, and to help each other out.

Forum: Rules, Notices and Events Post

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 02:45 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 91 GTA, 91 Formula, 89 TTA
Engine: all 225+ RWHP
Transmission: all OD
Axle/Gears: Always the good ones
Forum: Rules, Notices and Events Post

Concerning for sale adds:

I want to see thirdgen related adds only. This isnt written in pure stone, but should be a good guideline to follow for future reference and is basically demanded by powers that be at thirdgen.org. (winter beaters are a good exception if your selling something for instance, or a wrecked 4th gen for drivetrain swap)

Keep your for sale adds brief and to the point.

If you include something not thirdgen related, make a point to be contacted about that item via email or pm's only.

No excessive bumping. Keep it down to every 3-4 days, we see the add, obviously we didnt reply cause it didnt interest anyone.

Excessive for sale posts. If u need to make a post or two a week concerning stuff you have for sale, try the for sale board. Its why its there. I'm not talking about someone who genuinely has extra stuff or parts from horsetrading, but for people who tend to abuse or use this as a clearing house.

If replying to a for sale add, keep it concerned to the actual item in question and not add drama or posts with no content or relation

If you make a great deal on a part/car/etc, keep it private. If u conduct it in public and get called out in public, you have no one to blame but yourself.

NO EBAY links allowed in for sale posts.

If you have a for sale add here and on the for sale board, it will get deleted. If you have questions or its something weird, email me and I'll let u know. Also, I dont care if you have a for sale post here and than post it somewhere else 2 weeks later obviously. Just make a reply stating "2 weeks" and have offered it elsewhere and a link would suffice.

Always remember where you go first for parts/help/get togethers, a lot of times your selling it to the same people. Keep it clean and price it fair.

Its moderators discretion as to whether for sale posts are allowed in regional forums. I dont have an issue as long as things are conducted fairly and peacefully. Plus yourselves made the decision to keep it in the poll.

If its deleted or locked, look here :-)

Concerning Grammar and Punctuation:

English is the language of the United States.

Grammar and spelling count for something here. If you cannot use either, it will be locked or deleted. This applies for people who love to type in capital letters for everything.

Last edited by 3.8TransAM; 11-03-2006 at 01:05 AM.