Power Adders Getting a Supercharger or Turbocharger? Thinking about using Nitrous? All forced induction and N2O topics discussed here.

**paging GM I Fast**

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2001, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
**paging GM I Fast**

I did a search on the old posts i was trying to decide between the superam and the proram system. I saw that you are a dealer and i was wondering what you thought would be a good system for my combo. I have a 355 with dart heads, a turbo cam, 7.5:1 comp. I am going to run twin t04,s and i want to run around 20#. I would also like to know about some pricing. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 03-17-2001, 06:05 PM

I am using the Pro-Ram. You will get a nice, straight path from the throttle body to the heads, with no 90-degree turns for the air to flow. The manifold and fuel rails will be cheaper than the Super-Ram, but the throttle body will kill you. You will spend over $600 on one, whether you buy the Accel, the Kinsler, or the Holley. Go to Accel's website. There is a link at Mr.Gasket's site. You can find a local Accel EMIC to buy from. We all pretty much sell at jobber cost. Good luck!

------------------
1989 T/A, 400" CNC Bow-Tie tall-deck, JE 8.5:1, Eagle 6" rods, Crower roller cam, AFR heads, Accel Pro-Ram intake, 1200-cfm t/b, DFI, 72# inj., S/X fuel system, HRC T76 turbosystem, NOS 150-hp dry fogger, TH400 w/GV overdrive, 12-bolt w/3.70's, Baer Track brakes, 18X9.5 wheels, P275/35ZR18 Nittos, Spohn suspension, S/T springs, KYB AGX shocks/struts, Corbeau Targa RS seats, TeamTech 5-point harnesses, Sparco steering wheel, MacEwen white gauge overlays, Phantom gauges/tach, B&M Pro Stick w/carbon-fiber ****, REAL carbon-fiber dash/console kit (don't ask), S&W 8-point rollbar, Lonza aluminum pedal covers, Pioneer/Boston Acoustics stereo system, filled side markers, Audi clear fender marker lights, custom clear front turn signals, custom clear taillights, IMSA-style cowl hood (don't ask), custom medium Intense Blue pearl paint, tinted glass. Whew!

Best ET w/383" S-trim: 10.796 @ 125.8 mph
Best ET w/400" turbo, nitrous: Summer 2001

Member of Midwest F-Body Association www.mfba.org
Old 03-18-2001, 02:34 AM
Supreme Member

just a thought, but you can buy www.precisionte.com elbow adapter and run a mustang throttle body. that eliminates the big o throttle body.
Old 03-18-2001, 11:26 AM

On the mr gasket site they have a complete kit for the pro ram with a 1200cfm throttle body. wouldn't that set up work with bigger injectors? the 36# might even work for now. What size injectors do you think i should use. I will defenitly call a dealer around here for some prices. thxs