Problems / Help / Suggestions / Comments Let us know if you're having any problems with the site or board software. Post any ideas you might have for ThirdGen.Org here.

Thirdgen SPAM !?!

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2016, 11:43 AM
Supreme Member

Received 348 Likes on 263 Posts
Car: 1984 Camaro Berlinetta
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T56 6-speed
Axle/Gears: 4.11 LS1 Rear End
Thirdgen SPAM !?!

What-up with Thirdgen.org sending SPAM to my E-Mail address ??

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 12:01 PM
To: EDITED OUT
Subject: Use Dupli-Color Custom Wrap Removable Coating to Customize Your Ride

View it in your browser

Dupli-Color

Third Gen

Use Dupli-Color® Custom Wrap Removable Coating to Customize Your Ride

Use Dupli-Color Custom Wrap removable coating to customize your ride

Customize the look of your vehicle with Dupli-Color's spray on, peel off removable coating, Custom Wrap.

It's ideal for application over original factory finishes, aluminum, metal, chrome and plastic. And it can be used on the entire vehicle, to create an accent, on wheels and more. Custom Wrap resists the wear and tear of daily driving, including rain, snow and UV exposure. Custom Wrap features EZ Peel® Technology. For optimal peel, it is recommended that Custom Wrap be removed or re-coated approximately 6 months after initial application.

Learn More

Dupli-Color Custom Wrap Bulk Sprayable

For entire vehicle applications, Custom Wrap can be applied using a spray gun. Available in Quarts and Gallons in Matte Carbon Black, Graphite and Arctic White.

Read More +

Clear Truck Bed Durable clear coating extends truck bed life and allows the factory color to show through.

Read More +

Rust Barrier Paint over rusted and bare metal to seal corrosion. Isocyanate free, impact resistant coating.

Read More +

Facebook Twitter YouTube Instagram Mail

This email was sent by:

Third Gen, 909 N Sepulveda Blvd El Segundo CA, 90245, USA

You opted to receive this monthly e-mail during the Third Gen registration process.
I registered before internet brands took over this site and NEVER agreed to SPAM. This is new, never got SPAM from you folks before,.... what's the deal ???

Old 07-22-2016, 01:29 PM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 255 Likes on 184 Posts
Re: Thirdgen SPAM !?!

John, simply use the Unsubscribe link in the email and it should be done.

The Opt word there is default wording and subscribe is also default for new accounts. So past accounts either needed to be On or Off by default with the option available for members to change. Either way, someone wouldn't be happy with whatever was done.

Like I said, simply Unsubscribe and then you should be done with it.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by John in RI
What-up with Thirdgen.org sending SPAM to my E-Mail address ??

I registered before internet brands took over this site and NEVER agreed to SPAM. This is new, never got SPAM from you folks before,.... what's the deal ???