South Central Region Board for the states of Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisana.

Private installer index

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2003, 04:00 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Private installer index

If you know how to work on cars, and want to make some extra cash, post up what you do, and your qualifications, contact info, etc, etc...
This can help members here save money and trade services.
Please don't post prices here in this thread.
This thread just serves as an index, so any un-related posts will be deleted.

Thanks!

-Jason

Last edited by 89ROC; 03-04-2005 at 09:28 PM.
Old 03-12-2003, 04:12 PM
TGO Supporter

Standard transmission & rear end work

-Manual transmission rebuilding including T5, T56, T45, and most other 4, 5 and 6-speed transmissions.

-Rear axle rebuilding and gear swaps. Almost any domestic RWD or 4WD vehicle.

-Jason
txdrivetrain@hotmail.com
817-300-6840 (cell)

Last edited by 89ROC; 08-10-2007 at 07:14 PM.
Old 03-20-2003, 11:52 AM

My brother and i do work on the side here in town (College Station), no specific kind really. we do just about anything and take care of people realy well as far as prices go. just a brief overview but: heads, cam, complete motor rebuilds and swaps, paint and body...etc
if you need work done just call 979 694-7717

Last edited by ScreaminDeamin85Z; 08-23-2003 at 01:46 AM.
Old 03-20-2003, 02:40 PM

Stereo work

Me and a friend of mine do a good bit of stereo install's and can get equipment (CD players subs etc.) for a discount to pass on.

E-Mail me here for questions.
Old 04-24-2003, 09:33 PM

Car: 92 Z, 91 Formula, 04 CTS, 01 Tahoe
Engine: 355 forged 4 bolt, SuperRam, 58mm t
Transmission: T5, looking for t-56
I do alot of stereo and aftermarket 12v electronics work. Been in the field for about 11 years,have my 1st Class MECP certification,along with a few other various certificates pertaining to my type of work. I do a lot of custom high end audio/video systems,gps,fiberglass,security,shaved handles,etc. I also do window tint,headliners,and custom vinyl work. I warranty all work and I am a lot cheaper than other places. I have MANY references and pics of my work. The audio/video system I designed and installed in my Ford Expedition has been featured in the Dec 03 issue of Ford Truck World magazine. You can contact me via email at blk91z@yahoo.com.

Last edited by RSpeed; 01-08-2004 at 08:27 PM.
Old 04-29-2003, 01:48 AM

Car: 89 Firebird T/A
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Just about anything at this point. I've done a motor swap and various mods. My supercharger comes to mind. Porting and polishing.

Lots of electrical stuff including stereo installs.

Miscellaneous framing and construction work, I could build you a carport or a ramp to drive your car up on to.

Jack of all trades, master of none. Just kinda do it for fun, not for money. I'll say that Jason does some good work. I've seen his Iroc and he's done a helluva lot to it.

-Bruce
Old 05-01-2003, 12:45 AM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 89 RS
Engine: LS1
Transmission: TH350
I live in Paris right now, but I will be moving back in short time.

I will help/do anything with a thirdgen. I really dont care what it is, as long as its a thirdgen. Well maybe some minor fourthgen modifications.

Stereo
Engine
Drivetrain
Exhaust
Detailing

You name it and I will let you know if I can do it. If not, I will point you in the right direction.

Even if you need some house work done, Alarm, Audio, anything low voltage, I can help you out. I've been in that business for 5 years now. I worked for Hillcrest High Fidelity for abot 2 years and got a great deal of experience from that company alone.

PM me with any questions or answers.
Old 05-23-2003, 11:34 AM

Car: 1987 Trans Am
Engine: LT1
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt SLP Torsen, 3.73 ratio
Can help

I wont say I have tremendous experience, but I know my way around cars. If nothing else, I can serve as an extra set of hands. I wouldn't charge, since my services are limited, and since my schedule might not match up. I will be around Texas at least until July, after that, its all up in the air. Depends on where I decide to finish up my college (will be either UTD or back home to PennState)
Old 06-04-2003, 07:06 PM

willing to help out-cheap labor- I am a mechanic, work at a gm dealership in OKC, OK I can do just about anything, and if I am not sure about something or willing to do it, I can hook you up with the right person.
e-mail me at
chevylightnin@yahoo.com
name is Justin

oh also have 4 ase certs. waiting to find out if I passed for the other 4. four years experience at this dealer, trade school, fully GM cert. blah blah etc.
any questions, just ask me.
Old 06-05-2003, 01:10 AM

Car: '88 GTA
Engine: TPI 350
Transmission: auto
i install stereo equipment. cd players, amps, speakers, subs, alarms, changers, moniters. just about anything. i even build boxes for the rear hatch well. i am mecp certified and i installed professionally for about 3 months last year before i moved. i can also do other automotive electrical stuff if you need. just ask and ill tell you if i can do it. ill be fair w/ pricing and willing to negotiate. i really just want to do it some more. its too bad no one is hiring. i would prefer not to have to go far, but for the right price i can go just about anywhere in the metroplex. just pm me or email at jacob_jaffe@hotmail.com and ill get back to you as soon as i can.

thanks,
jacob

Last edited by tamu130; 06-05-2003 at 01:12 AM.
Old 07-01-2003, 02:38 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 91 Camaro Vert
Engine: 02 LS1, HX40
Transmission: 2002 LS1 M6
i can do pretty much anything except bodywork....... umm...

also, have a manual, want a auto? i'll swap my auto stuff for your manual stuff, and do all the work...

i did this already, taking a manual 2000 TA and putting in a auto from a 99 TA...

i also work for parts (if they're parts i need/want) otherwise... im pretty cheap anyway unless its a total PITA job.... if i start somthing i'll finish it, but i reserve the right to say, thats a PITA im not going that unless you give me (huge sum of money)

in anycase.. umm, im broke, i need/ want parts and stuff. so try to make a deal or somthing... im over in FtWorth but i drive about everywhere in DFW... Email is MrDude_1@excite.com
Old 07-02-2003, 04:19 PM

Car: 92 RS/90' vette
Engine: Heads/cam/miniram/blah blah blah..
Transmission: T5/700!
Axle/Gears: 3.08
what I can do

I worked in a shop doing just about everything for several years.. never went and got any certs But will do tune-ups, brake-jobs, accessory replacement, catbacks, most intake work, rear end swaps, and all the good stuff I can do without a lift. ( AKA transmission work, unless u have a lift, then I can do most anything) Interior restoration I can do as well, doorpanels, carpet, etc. Also have someone that i send paint work out to (He has done 3 different cars for me, MY personal vehicles), so GFX updates and things as such i can arrange as well.
Just ask I'll let u know what I can do for you.

Iroczrs@mail.ev1.net
Old 07-11-2003, 09:29 AM

Car: 2x1991 & 2000 Camaros
Engine: 350, 305 & LS1
Transmission: TH-700R4 and 4l60E
CAD work. 2D to 3D design. (AutoCAD, Mechanical Desktop, Inventor, SolidWorks, Pro-E, CATIA, Think3)
If you have a part or an assembly that you would like to market (for profit) or share with others (for fun), I can do whatever is necessary to make it happen. Drawings, pictures, solid interactive 3D models, and blue-prints.
I am a member of NTTGA.org and live in Arlington, TX (Dallas-Ft. Worth area). Currently I am organizing a database of modifications/repairs/upgrades available for the 3rd Gen F-body and it should be the most detailed, exact, and COMPLETE for each year model (not just a generic build for 1982-1992).
I work for trades (parts and/or labor). I also build/repair/upgrade computers (hardware and software). If you can't find a computer program, I most likely can.

e-mail is cad_prof@yahoo.com

:rockon:
Old 08-04-2003, 03:22 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1988 IROC-Z
Engine: L98 (350 TPI)
Transmission: MD8 (700 R4) + 3.42 LS1 Rear
from brake jobs to motor swaps. i also swap carb to fi. provided all wiring, sensors, etc are available. work performed to spec(no shortcuts. i have good experince working with thirdgens. i now own 2 . most of my friends have thirdgens that need help . i can do almost any service to a vehicle(even non-thirgen). just finished a 86' Aerostar head job. boy nowthat was total PITA. it now runs great. Radio, speaker, and system installs are a cinch. no problem. i am in the San Antonio area. i also build, repair, and upgrade PC's. i also perform networking and network trouble shooting. email so i can help you out

Quality work only. no short cuts. i had to fire my "helper" for not listening and taking shortcuts.
Old 11-22-2003, 09:57 PM

Car: Black 1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Engine: LG4 305
A man of many trades, Well a few. If you need some computer work done, Website work done, need some concrete stained or some wood floors waxed, Autocad work (Great with houses and stuff but have done some mechanical(come by and take a look at some sometime.) and brake jobs. I am in garland and will work fairly cheap or for parts i want or need. Also sell Cheap cupid tweeters on ebay and around town. If you pick up only 5 bucks in town. Email me at card-kid@comcast.net.
Old 01-08-2004, 06:15 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: Faster
Engine: Than
Transmission: You!
PROM tuning anyone?

I can do mail order PROM / ECM tuning (85-92 F-bodies TPI).

But, as you all know, mail order chips will only "rough in" a tune (every car and motor combo is different!).

It's better if you bring the car to me that way I can datalog (scan) your car, then burn a few chips to get the tune as good as possible.

PM me or shoot me an e-mail if you are interested.

I can also do almost anything needed period on a thirdgen (except paint and body work, cause I prefer not to do that). LS-1 in a thirdgen anyone?

Mike
Old 01-27-2004, 05:49 PM

Car: 89 Firebird Formula 350 WS6
Engine: 350
I have a small business doing TPI conversions and setups. Sleeper Performance. I have done and do many conversions.

I can do;

Stock TPI setups
Full porting and polishing
High temp paint
Power Coating
Ecm's and custom proms

Stealth Ram conversions

Intank and Inline fuel pumps

Custom Air Intake

And Much More

VERY Cheap prices......just send me an E-mail arlockstedt@comcast.net
or
arlockstedt@sleeperperformance.com

please ignore website....it is Under construction and prices are Wrong. Thanks

Old 01-31-2004, 09:28 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 86 Berlinetta 84 MonteCL
Engine: 3.4 MPFI 3.8 229
Transmission: 700r4 T350
Full service shop

I can swap motors, aftermarket parts installation, troubleshooting, AC work, Pretty much general mechanical work, MIG fabrication, suspension work. I get a pretty good discount on just about anything (Corporate account, oh yeah!). If you need the hook up on parts, just shoot me a line. I work for cheap if you own a thirdgen, hahaha. I refuse to fix newer cars though, if you want them fixed at a good price, take them to my shop: Aldine Bender Auto- 1215 Aldine Bender
Old 02-03-2004, 01:17 PM

Car: 91CAMARO
I own a custom paint and body shop Near Hobby Airport in Houston. We do everything from body mods to custom paint (pearls, flames, candies). Anyone from the board gets 15% off Labor. We also have a very good connection for interiors.
Old 03-05-2004, 01:23 AM

Car: 95 z28
Engine: lt1
Transmission: t56
Window Tint/Auto repair/ installs!!!!!!!great price!!!!

summer is coming. get your windows tinted before the heat gets here. ill come to you in the dallas area and tint your windows for a good price!! i am also ase certified and can fix any car problem and install any parts. call 972-897-2154(leave message) or email AustinE008@aol.com
Old 03-12-2004, 10:45 AM

Car: 1994 Z28
Engine: 5.7 LT1
Transmission: T56
Not a Pro, but willing to Help

I wouldn't say I have professional experience, but I know my way around cars and I'm very mechanically inclined. If nothing else, I can serve as an extra set of hands. I'd love to help and even learn a thing or two while in the process.
I've done most of the basics: Motor swaps, Motor builds, any mechanical accessory swap/fixes, Brakes, Rear-end swaps, Tranny removal/installs, Familiar w/all suspension swap/upgrades, Interior swaps, Stereo system installs, Minor Wiring exp.
I also build/repair/upgrade computers (hardware and software).
I'm a MCSA/MCSE and currently work for ExxonMobil in the IT department.

Email: ramosj@hotmail.com

Last edited by JR92z28; 04-16-2004 at 10:21 AM.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:19 AM

Car: '63 Chevy II SS
Engine: '85 350 TPI
Transmission: TH-700R4
There's not much I won't or can't do when it comes to automotive projects. I'll take on jobs as simple as a tune up and as complicated as a full restoration. I'm doing this on the side, so work will be completed in the evenings, weekends and periodically on days off during the week.

My work includes, but is not limited to:
Engine swaps, tune ups, setting carbs, timing curves, custom plug wires, basically anything engine related. Clutch or tranny swaps, rearend swaps, brake jobs and suspension rebuilds. I am able to trace and fix electrical gremlins, wire and install stereo systems or alarms. I enjoy and take pride in my paint and body work. I will repair minor blemishes or do a complete repaint as well as full detail jobs, inside and out. When it comes to paint, I'm not limited to just automotive work. Interior work includes carpeting, refinishing interior plastics and soon to include custom seat covers and head liners.

If you need metal fabrication, that can be handled too. This includes welding, subframe connectors, back halves, roll cages, minor exhaust work, etc...

I pride myself in being fair, will treat it as if it were my own and will do it right the first time. If a job comes up that I'm not comfortable with or don't think I can complete it properly, I'll tell you up front. My prices are very fair, PM or e-mail me for more details.
Old 10-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1991 RS Camaro (Jet Black)
Engine: 95 383 CI (6.3) LT1
Transmission: 95 T-56
I can hook anyone up with CAGS or any other feature deletion for OBDI LT1 PCM's. Just pay the cost of shipping for to and from. I accept donations .
Old 10-28-2004, 09:39 AM

Car: 89 Firebird Formula 350 WS6
Engine: 350
I have delt with Jason from Texas Drivetrain Performance....i will have to say his work is awesome and you can't beat his prices. He has done many things to help out the performance of my car. Great overall person to deal with....would recommend him and his services to anyone!

Last edited by arlockstedt; 10-28-2004 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-31-2004, 11:27 PM

Car: 85 IROC-Z
Engine: 5.0 TPI
PERFORMANCE COATINGS

FOR ALL YOUR COATING NEEDS GIVE ME A CALL, 405-525-9790 ASK FOR DOUG.

WE DO ALUM./CERAMIC EXHAUST COATINGS, TITANIUM EXH. COATING GOOD TO 2000*, THERMAL BARRIER AND SOLID DRY FILM PISTON COATINGS, AND CUSTOM POWDER COATINGS FROM INTAKES TO OIL PANS, AND F/E SUSPENSION TO REAR END HSGS.
AND WHEELS.
WE DO SOLID COLORS, CANDIES, METALLICS, AND CLEARS.

DO YOU HAVE RAISED FINS ON YOUR INTAKE OR VALVE COVERS?
WE CAN POLISH THEM AND PUT A COLOR ON THE REST OF THE PART.
WE CAN DO THE SAME WITH WHEELS.
CALL FOR PRICE QUOTE.
MON.-FRI. 7am-4pm
SAT.- 9am-1pm (SOMETIMES)
Old 11-30-2004, 04:11 PM

Car: 92 Rally
Engine: 305
Axle/Gears: 3.27
CERAMIC TILE

I do ceramic tile floors and counter tops, (no bathroom walls). I did this professionally for 3 years, now I do it on the side for extra $. I'm very good at it and will make you a great deal. I love doing trades, so if you need any tile work done and your in the Oklahoma area, let me know. stephen.bailey@cingular.com

I would currently be willing to trade for - paint job, some nice rims, ram air hood, 350 motor, 5 speed transmission, positrack rearend w/ disc brakes, excellent shape t-tops, 3" alum driveshaft... (and probably a whole lot more)

-Steve
Old 03-13-2005, 02:28 AM

Car: 87 & 89 Iroc's
Engine: 5.0 - 5.7
Transmission: 700R's
Axle/Gears: 2.77 - 3.70
I do body work and paintjobs. Main P$B. We did a 91 rs conv.
That took first place at the last Super Chevy show. We are in Bonham 60 miles NE of Dallas. Not for to go for a show quality paint job. We also do insurance jobs. We are a small shop in a
small town so we can blow out most big city prices.

Call anytime 903-819-1680 Thanks Ryan Posey
Old 05-08-2005, 10:55 AM

Car: 1989 IROC Z-28
Engine: L98 350--modified
Transmission: 700 R4--modified
Axle/Gears: 4:10 Posi
ON line repair manual:

http://www.autozone.com/servlet/UiB...eginRepairGuide
Old 05-21-2005, 07:51 PM

Car: 84Z28
Engine: 0.030 over 10.25:1 dart heads 350
Transmission: T 5 W.C. now
Axle/Gears: 3.73:1
If you can "F" it up I can fix it or put you in touch with some one who can...only problem is I don't have much time away from work to do much......drop me a line and I'll let ya know if I can help/fix your problem.....always willing to help out with those projects that take more that one person to do.....I know we are not supposed to put up prices etc...,but beer is always a good thing.....
Old 05-21-2005, 11:49 PM

While scanning the TPI tech board this morning, I ran across a thread that contained a link to a recent Car Craft article about doing up a thirdgen.

http://carcraft.com/projectbuild/116...tpi/index.html

While reading a little more of the thread, I found a post that contained a link to a whole list of magazine articles that some guy compiled.

https://www.thirdgen.org/techbb2/sho...24#post1670524

I highly recommend that some of U guys (I know I have) save these links/ threads, whatever, for future ferfrence, especially some of the newbies that are going through the learning curve of getting to know and understand yur thirdgen as well as wanting good info for increasing performance!

As well don't foret about all the archived tech articles--many with excellent pics--here on the Thirdgen.org board. Go to the home page of TGO and find the stored tech articles and FAQ's --there's more info there than U could ever possibly use!
Old 10-23-2005, 04:59 PM

If anyone is looking for TPI rebuilds, or retrofit TPI kits for older classic cars and trucks or Hot Rods, I'm one of the best in the metroplex. Everything from custom spec'ed cnc porting, to coatings. e-mail me for info.

tpi_parts@comcast.net

PS
I'm located in Arlington between Dallas and Ft Worth.

Last edited by Zap Racing; 11-04-2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old 01-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1988 IROC-Z
Engine: L98 (350 TPI)
Transmission: MD8 (700 R4) + 3.42 LS1 Rear
i am also doing tranny rebuilds now. i can do mainly any GM RWD. 700's are my speciality. if need a tranny rebuild email/pm me and we can talk. i have more than few trannies i have done, on the road, including my own. i have reasonable prices. quality work only.

in San Antonio, TX.

Last edited by mystikkal_69; 01-05-2006 at 03:33 PM.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:16 PM

auto repair and mods

I have been through a 85iroc to a 92z28(present) from top to bottom. I am ASE Certified, I specialize is driveabilty and troubleshooting problems(SES lights, running problems)and do any other repairs or build ups. Need any work or have a question I will be fair and honest with you. I also specialize in N2O installations and refilling bottles. Have been work with my friend's 101mm turbo car and now just getting into custom blower installation (mine).

Let me know
Thank you
Old 02-09-2006, 02:00 PM

Owen
ARD--Advanced Racing Dynamics
5023 Addicks Satsuma rd, Suite b,
Houston, Texas, 77084
832-593-9140

From I-10 and highway 6, go north past Keith Harrow till you reach Addicks Satsuma. Take a right turn and go about 100 yards down, and you will see the sign and it is located on the left in a business park.

Last edited by Zap Racing; 05-14-2006 at 09:01 AM.
Old 03-01-2006, 11:14 PM

Car: 91 Formula
Engine: L98 TPI
Axle/Gears: 3:42 posi
north east houston

I repair all major electrical systems as well as mechanical systems . I am available most weekends for anything from Trans rebuild to engine rebuild. Email @ vegawagon350@yahoo.com

Thanks

J
Old 04-01-2006, 10:32 PM

......Out of the thirdgen game.......

Last edited by LT1ROC; 11-17-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:18 AM

Car: 1992 pontiac trans am gta
Engine: tpi v8(rpo lb9)305 tuned port
Transmission: 700r
experince needed!!

well i know exactly were to look now for just about anything for my gta!!lol. I have little to no experience working on cars but reading all you peoples tips has taught me alot and will continue to read on and more than likely call on at least a couple of yalls services.
Old 05-05-2006, 11:12 PM

Car: 2002 camero v6, 1987 Z28
Engine: rebuilt 350
Transmission: 700r4
I am aplumber in the okc area and am more than willing to trade services as i am not much of a mechanic.
savage7102@***.net
Old 05-22-2006, 07:11 AM

Car: 1989 rs camaro
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: auto
I can help with electrical just need a scamatic, any thing with pc's from build to killing that virus worked as contract for reliant, and that is about it. I am free on weekends mostly and if yall need cheap parts from Oreilly I have a good running discount with them.
Old 05-31-2006, 02:47 PM

Car: 83' Camaro
Engine: 355
Transmission: TH-350
Axle/Gears: Open...
All 12V accesories, including a PC in your car. Computers are my specialty currently in school for but havent learned anything i dont know yet. All engine work and swaps. Most suspension work lift or lower.

I am willing to trade some of my hard labor for anything for my car.

Can get auto tranny work done by the best of the best (my uncle) 44+ years experience/in buisness, ever wanted to roast them all the way through OD, and still have a reliable car?
Old 06-26-2006, 12:44 AM

Car: 84Z28
Engine: 310
Transmission: T5
Everyone's Custom Paint and Body - DFW

Hey fellas hows it hanging well manny here from dallas we do paint and body shoot factory colors flakes Kandies exotics you name it we shoot it. great prices this is a family owned and operated. just 5 min from down town. if anyone is intrested just give me a call 214 402 1073 or email me at yfz45003@yahoo.com if you guys want to get some pictures of work done. even if you dont need a paint job just a few scraches need to be removed call me detail and buff job 125 for cars and 155 for trucks and SUV's.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:58 AM

Serving the Central Texas Area, my friend's shop does many performace mods (see site)and they are equipped with a dyno. He does have EPROM software also. They also do many mods for your truck. Located in Killeen, TX

Sunshine Performance
Home Page
Old 09-18-2006, 09:43 PM

Car: 1990 Camaro RS
Engine: 355 c.u.
Transmission: T-5
Car audio Installations, used to work at a car audio shop back in St. Louis but I am now located in San Antonio. Do quality work and warranty istallation. Check out my car domain for pictures of just a few of my installs.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:49 PM

Car: 89 IROC-Z
Engine: L03
Transmission: T-5
Axle/Gears: 4th Gen/3.42
We have a small Father and Son operation in Garland. We turn high quality work. Feel free to ask questions, or come by and meet us for a free estimate.

Old 06-22-2007, 11:59 PM

Car: 1984 Z/28 Camaro
Engine: 350ci
Transmission: T-56
Axle/Gears: 9" 3.73 spool
Private installer index

doug fallis - 23
toyota tech @ toyota of richardson, 2.5 yrs, will do almost any thing on a thirdgen, i love those cars! i do 40 bucks an hour, i love to talk camaros, or hot rods period for that matter, if you need advice or help call me up...

have a toyota, need svc. id love to do it for ya...

972 322 0380
Old 01-27-2008, 10:52 AM

Car: 81 Elcamino
Engine: zz4
Transmission: TCI
Media Blasting For Less

Stop paying high prices. We will do complete cars starting at $499! Prices for individual parts are very affordable. We are a resto/rod shop and we know how to treat your metal.

>complete paint shop for after care (we spray a variety of coatings including powder coating)

>21' by 25' room handles anything you have

>sandwiched between 190, 75, and Hwy30

>General prices (starting at): fenders $30
doors $40
decklid $40
hoods $75
wheel $15

Call or email for any questions and to get scheduled in. Thanks for looking...

972 442-9793
Tyler Pryor
North Texas Customs
Wylie, TX 75098
Old 01-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 89 Camaro RS
Engine: 350 carbed now
Transmission: World Class T5
Axle/Gears: Peg Leg w/ 3.73's
Re: Media Blasting For Less

Sounds pretty good, too bad your not in the houston area or I would definitely be contacting you.
Old 03-17-2008, 04:01 AM

Re: Media Blasting For Less

i can do audio installation as well body work. im trying to get a shop up and running by the end of summer hopefully. im not the most mechanically inclined individual but ill throw a hand in anywhere needed. i also do detailing and some interior work. im in the OKC area and am one of the cheapest ppl around.
Old 06-02-2008, 09:42 AM

Car: 92 Z, 91 Formula, 04 CTS, 01 Tahoe
Engine: 355 forged 4 bolt, SuperRam, 58mm t
Transmission: T5, looking for t-56
Re: Private installer index

Old 06-03-2008, 10:55 PM

Car: 86Z/92 RS Camaro
Engine: 357 vortec finished. need tuning
Transmission: Still works
Axle/Gears: need 3.73
Re: Private installer index

I am in California awaiting retirement from the military. I will be moving to Texas June 16, 2008. Family already resides in San Antonio. My specialty on 3rd Gen F-body would include:
1) Removal /installation of engine and transmission.
2) Rebuild engine
All the work performed above would have to take place at Lackland AirForce Base or your home. HOA at my neighborhood is very strick.

Quick Reply: Private installer index