South East Region Regional Board for South East Members.

1986 irocz custom

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2017, 07:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1986 irocz custom

I have a 1986 Camaro that has been completely refurbished inside and out with new 350. roller cam roller lifters and roller tipped rockers with all chrome engine and TWIN TURBOS. I AM going to sell this car after it has been painted and need to know the value from the group. I am asking $20,000 but need some feedback.
Old 12-29-2017, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: Automatic
Re: 1986 irocz custom

It all depends on what someone is willing to pay. With that much work, if it's all in factory worthy condition, fresh paint job, nice wheels, good tread on the tires, and no leaks or malfunctions with that TT setup.. I'd say 20k sounds fair. Maybe even undervalued? It all depends on what someone is looking for. You car might not sell as well as an all original low mileage 5.0 would. Or your car may be the build someone has always dreamed of doing, and when they take a test drive and burn the tires off punching it while going 80, they'll slap down a wad of cash on the hood. I'd recommend writing your post and asking $25,000 OBO. That way if nobody bites you can come down some on price, and if people do make offers, they shouldn't be too far from what you want to be at. Good Luck!