Southern California Area Southern California Members.

Sarkis Is Moving

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 03:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 GTA
Engine: 350 tPI
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: 342
Good luck, James.

I hope you enjoy beating one of the slowest cars in the club.

(what's a Sanchita?)

Last edited by JulieGTA; 06-17-2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old 06-17-2006, 04:59 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 2003 Porsche C4S
Engine: 3.6L
Transmission: 6-speed Manual
Originally Posted by JulieGTA
Good luck, James.

I hope you enjoy beating one of the slowest cars in the club.

(what's a Sanchita?)
Haha. Your car is fast for what is done to it and i'm not knocking that. I also know you are planning some major mods (heads, camm ???). But my truck and your car would be a good race as they are close but my truck has the edge due to a better head and cam.

But I would just sit back and enjoy the show thatis going on here. Watch the Haters Hate, and the players play. In the end the balance will have shifted once again once Mike and I step foot in the ring.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:15 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1986 Grand Prix TPI
Engine: 350 TPI
Transmission: 200 4R
This thread is like watching a HBO series, you cant understand half of what is said, and half (which half is the question) is total BS.

Fontana is too busy, we need to do a day at Palmdale, where you can get numerous T&T runs. Everyone gets two runs then time slips are compaired and the fastest two run then so on down the line. Losers get eliminated and one is left.

And if your car aint ready TFB - keep quiet.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:13 PM

Thank you James for reminding me that I'm

"just a novelty I can beat down without much work or thought. Ya know, a little thing on the side I have toy with"

Everyone knows I have a slow car and you don't have to rub it in. Why are you picking on me???

All I said was your truck's times didn't beat my old GTA, (and it hasn't, because I've also ran a 14.1 at Fontana on a different day without a tailwind.)

I'd never race your truck in a match, even if you did show up once at a track. Save it and your B.S. for the "Big Boys."

Last edited by JulieGTA; 06-17-2006 at 07:20 PM.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:22 PM
Supreme Member

Received 106 Likes on 65 Posts
Car: '90 Trans Am-12.45@110.71
Engine: 355 w/AFR 195's Elem. 400/430 HP/TQ
Transmission: Tremec T-56
Axle/Gears: 12 Bolt 3.73
Bravo Julie
Old 06-17-2006, 09:27 PM

Car: Z/28
Engine: 355
Transmission: Turbo 400
Axle/Gears: 3.73
All this BS because Sarkis is moving?
Old 06-17-2006, 11:30 PM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 1990 G92 IROC Z Miniram
Engine: 388cu 6.4 Liters
Transmission: G-Force T5
Axle/Gears: 3.73 Gears
Originally Posted by RWB____s
All this BS because Sarkis is moving?
Ain't that something? Crazy man!

If you got the ***** then come and get some. We could settle it at the track or somewhere on the streets. It doesn't matter to me.

No other changes will be made to the car except the best tuning it could get. So, what ever the best HP it makes on the dyno, so be it. If you make more than me, cool. Let's take it to the track and get it on. Just remember, I will back up my any day anytime.

Oh by the way, always bet on black!
Old 06-18-2006, 01:03 AM

Originally Posted by VincentZ28
Ain't that something? Crazy man!

If you got the ***** then come and get some. We could settle it at the track or somewhere on the streets. It doesn't matter to me.
No other changes will be made to the car except the best tuning it could get. So, what ever the best HP it makes on the dyno, so be it. If you make more than me, cool. Let's take it to the track and get it on. Just remember, I will back up my any day anytime.
Oh by the way, always bet on black!
I have been trying to stay out of this little interacial Club family fued.(Im more of a bystander listening, watching and being entertained).

I think its amasing that a small club like this can put on a show like this and embarrase themselves over the internet.

I have noticed a trend overtime tho. Someone in your club stirs the BS performance pot, people get up set, run to Don or Kev for parts and tuning so things can settle down and then it starts over again & again & again. The only real winners are Don and Kevin by the money they make in parts sales to you guys and gals. I'm sure they don't give parts or labor away for free(How would they stay in business?) They have their own little money maker club going on.
The only ones that think out of the box that are envolved in this family tiff is James and Mike. They are not trying to make their car like everyone else's car. They are actually trying to be different and really push the performance envelope. They will succeed were everyone else has failed. If I could help them in anyway, I would. But they don't need anyone elses help.
Vince. You won't see a 11 sec run out of your car unless you use a power adder or a set of 4.56 gears. You are on the edge of not being smog legal already. You can't run a mini ram, HSR or Pro Ram because that will put you over the edge legality wise. Traxion ran deep
11's but used a mini ram to do it and didn't live in Calif.(smog)
I would love to take delivery of your car immediately after you cross the finish line making your best/quickest ever run and take it to a random smog tech to have it tested.
Enough said on my part just my thoughts on this whole stinking deal
Im Pleased that I'm NOT a part of this club.

Thanks Vince see what happens when you get me started!
My Omar the Tent maker Fire suit is now on. Barbed wire, landmines, Sandbags and motion detecting sensors are around my house. Let the Fire bombing drive buys begin!

The LAST Black "anything" I bet on lost big time.

Last edited by RWB____s; 06-18-2006 at 04:40 AM.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:30 AM
Supreme Member

Well now....aren't we just a first class a$$, might as well dig yourself a fox hole and climb in.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:56 AM
Supreme Member

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Car: 1989 GTA
Engine: 369 TPI
Transmission: 4L60E
Axle/Gears: 3.70 Nine Bolt
RWB, sometimes a man has to know when to keep quiet. Amazing what comes through about an individual on a post. Also its not unusual for a thread to get a life of its own.

Last edited by 1989GTATransAm; 06-18-2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:08 PM

I havent had Kevin or Don do any sort of build or tuning work for me so there. Only person who made more HP at the last dyno was Vincent and I'm still using stock runners.

And I threw my box away a long time ago, check out the views on the siamese base TPI on the TPI board.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Supreme Member

Ha.

What RWB said is true for the most part. But people have to go to Don for upgrades because most of the people on this board can't or don't wrench on their own cars. If you cannot see that RWB was putting his perspective on the situation with a sense of humor then you are quite blind but probably didn't like what he said. I don't think what he said was outta line for the most part. i doubt Kevin or Don are makeing a killing in the 3rd gen marjet though.

It is true and Mike and I com on this board and that stirs thing up. We have a history of shaking things up with talk and then on the track to back it up. It took 1.5-2 years for everybody to catch up to the perfromance results we gained last time we put forth an effort to make some progress.

Now everybody is going to 195-200 CC heads and bigger cams. That is a lot more than what we had last time when I had to keep the car more streetable due to it being my daily driver. I personally witnessed Don going bezerk over a pair of AFR 195CC heads calling them "pure race heads" and "overkill". Now Don has heads bigger than that and so will Allen soon. Funny how times change. And they will change again.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:15 PM
Supreme Member

Im Pleased that I'm NOT a part of this club.
Then why are you reading and posting here??????
It's not like you have to log on to this board.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:25 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by james_85Z28
Ha.

Now everybody is going to 195-200 CC heads and bigger cams. That is a lot more than what we had last time when I had to keep the car more streetable due to it being my daily driver. I personally witnessed Don going bezerk over a pair of AFR 195CC heads calling them "pure race heads" and "overkill". Now Don has heads bigger than that and so will Allen soon. Funny how times change. And they will change again.
Funny how good you are at slamming everyone else and patting yourselfs on the back.
My car IS my daily driver, passes smog, runs on 87 octane, is fully outfitted with all the creature comforts and gets 25 MPG on the road.
Oh, and I just installed a smaller cam strange where you get all your info. Just more
Old 06-18-2006, 01:15 PM
DRR
Banned

Car: Nothing stock- I screw with everyth
Engine: Hook&Ladder #8
Transmission: Morris Code
Axle/Gears: AxleROse CD Collection & Scuba Gear
I've said it before...

Street legal is any car with current legal registration tags. If you've got the tags, you can drive 8000HP to the flea market or the beach. Now its your own personal prerogative to do the effort it takes to MAINTAIN that registration tag. You do the effort, you deserve "streetcar statis" as long as your tags are current.

That also includes the bolting on/or removal of parts at the track like Slicks, and mufflers, etc...

Sarkis for President
Old 06-18-2006, 01:28 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 1990 RS
Engine: LO3 TPI
Transmission: W/C T5
I can’t believe you guys…WTF is wrong with you. This post was meant to rekindle a little friendly competition between the heavies and maximize the turnout for our up and coming BBQ. You guys need to step back and look at what a toilet this thread has become. This isn’t a ****-measuring contest…
Old 06-18-2006, 01:40 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by Dyno Don
Funny how good you are at slamming everyone else and patting yourselfs on the back.
My car IS my daily driver, passes smog, runs on 87 octane, is fully outfitted with all the creature comforts and gets 25 MPG on the road.
Oh, and I just installed a smaller cam strange where you get all your info. Just more
Where is the slam? Did you not say that? I pointed that out to get to my point that changes happens and that it will occur again. You did go to a bigger cam. Vincent and Allen have or will be goig to bigger cams. And it sound like you JUST installed a smaller cam. My old car got 27-28 MPG on the highway and had working AC. What's your point? All I did was point out your opinion on heads and then you want to compare the creature comforts.

All I see on this thread are hurt feelings and bruised EGOs. Hell I don't even have a Thirdgen and look what Mike and I have stirred up.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:00 PM
Supreme Member

All I see on this thread are hurt feelings and bruised EGOs. Hell I don't even have a Thirdgen and look what Mike and I have stirred up.
Exactly.....it's all

Edit: 'sides I'm just trying to run up my post count
Old 06-18-2006, 02:01 PM
Supreme Member

Bench racers................

If everyone shows up it should be a interesting picnic.

My theory is "if it don't go - chrome it" so bling bling.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by injdinjn
Bench racers................

If everyone shows up it should be a interesting picnic.

My theory is "if it don't go - chrome it" so bling bling.
B.S. I've got the blingingest third gen in this bitch and it can't even get around a V6 rockin chrome and a Miami Vice paint job.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:22 PM
DRR
Banned

Originally Posted by Grey Goose
B.S. I've got the blingingest third gen in this bitch and it can't even get around a V6 rockin chrome and a Miami Vice paint job.
Hey, I resemble that statement. Wanna be my Tubbs? I even have a flashy yellow sport coat you can borrow.

We can go cruising for Shancita's down by Sarkis' way.

Last edited by DRR; 06-18-2006 at 02:25 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by injdinjn
Then why are you reading and posting here??????
It's not like you have to log on to this board.
Entertainment value, Its like watching Blue collar TV If you don't want me on this board Ban me. I'll change my name to Dean and log back in for more entertainment
Old 06-18-2006, 02:31 PM
DRR
Banned

Originally Posted by RWB____s
Entertainment value, Its like watching Blue collar TV If you don't want me on this board Ban me. I'll change my name to Dean and log back in for more entertainment
That would require Tubbs to wear plaid- I might have you covered on that sport coat too Mike. We could latter go golfing with Rodney Dangerfeild (may he RIP)

How do we know that RWB___s has not been Dean all along Oh god, now I'm talking to myself.

How come all the Motha's come out on Fathers day. Is Sarkis a father? Maybe we can have an adopt a TGO son day at Sarkis' new place. I nominate .......................Bret (he's been quiet.)

By the end of today, I predict everyone being banned except for myself. Sorry Ron, Dean and DeanE names ahave already been banned along with 27 million ****ing other names. See, my real agenda is to take up every possible username so people have to pay me to try and sign up to TGO.

Last edited by DRR; 06-18-2006 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by DRR
Hey, I resemble that statement. Wanna be my Tubbs? I even have a flashy yellow sport coat you can borrow.

Chaleee homie...

You grow your hair out and I won’t comb mine. It’ll be terrycloth pants, t-shirts, mismatched blazers and cork shoes baby. The cool thing about the Shancita's down by Sarkis is they don’t speak English and don’t trip when a video camera gets pulled out.

We can do an updated version on one of my season two favorites, “French Twist” that originally aired on February 21st 1986. An Interpol agent arouses Crockett's interest --- and Tubbs' suspicion as they search for an international drug-dealing assassin (played by James).
Old 06-18-2006, 02:46 PM

Ha.

What RWB said is true for the most part. But people have to go to Don for upgrades because most of the people on this board can't or don't wrench on their own cars. If you cannot see that RWB was putting his perspective on the situation with a sense of humor then you are quite blind but probably didn't like what he said. I don't think what he said was outta line for the most part. i doubt Kevin or Don are makeing a killing in the 3rd gen marjet though.

It is true and Mike and I com on this board and that stirs thing up. We have a history of shaking things up with talk and then on the track to back it up. It took 1.5-2 years for everybody to catch up to the perfromance results we gained last time we put forth an effort to make some progress.

Thanks James that is what I intended. I noticed that very few would rather go out purchase their own equipment and tools and sit down and learn how to repair and mod their own cars there by increasing their knowledge of their own cars and also saving $$ by not being totally dependent on someone else to fix and or mod their cars.
99% of my car was at torn down and replaced by myself. Suspension, Brakes, Driveline etc. It wasn't easy, and took me aloooong time. But the satisfaction of seeing it run ranks right up there. Thats were doing your homework and learning by trial and error pays off.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:31 PM
Supreme Member

Hey we know that this is just smack talk.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by DRR
That would require Tubbs to wear plaid- I might have you covered on that sport coat too Mike. We could latter go golfing with Rodney Dangerfeild (may he RIP)

How do we know that RWB___s has not been Dean all along Oh god, now I'm talking to myself.

How come all the Motha's come out on Fathers day. Is Sarkis a father? Maybe we can have an adopt a TGO son day at Sarkis' new place. I nominate .......................Bret (he's been quiet.)

By the end of today, I predict everyone being banned except for myself. Sorry Ron, Dean and DeanE names ahave already been banned along with 27 million ****ing other names. See, my real agenda is to take up every possible username so people have to pay me to try and sign up to TGO.
Darn didn't think about that. I can go as your twin!
Old 06-18-2006, 05:47 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Car: 1990 Pontiac Trans Am
Engine: 355 TPI siamesed runners
Transmission: Tremec T56
Axle/Gears: 12-Bolt 3.73
Originally Posted by RWB
I have noticed a trend overtime tho. Someone in your club stirs the BS performance pot, people get up set, run to Don or Kev for parts and tuning so things can settle down and then it starts over again & again & again. The only real winners are Don and Kevin by the money they make in parts sales to you guys and gals. I'm sure they don't give parts or labor away for free(How would they stay in business?) They have their own little money maker club going on.
I'd say the people owning the cars are the winners, as they get the enjoyment out of their cars and the satisfaction of running better and faster times at the track. Don and I also give out our time, knowledge and experience for free every day on this board and at the shop to anyone willing to listen. Nobody has come on here and complained about being treated unfairly or ripped off, so I would say we're fair and trustworthy. Not everyone has the time or tools to work on their own car. If we could all do our own work, there wouldnt be a need for any jobs because we would be self-sufficient. I say its good we have specialists in this world.
Not being a part of this club and showing up to meetings and events, you are missing out on a lot of behind the board stuff that happens. That's your choice, but dont think you're understanding everything you see here.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin91Z
Not being a part of this club and showing up to meetings and events, you are missing out on a lot of behind the board stuff that happens. That's your choice, but dont think you're understanding everything you see here.
This isn't about me Kev. Never has been. I just pointed out something I noticed, Which brought to question what I said about your club income. I hope for the club members that they are NOT being taken advantage of. If what you say is true, then all is well. Again I pointed out a observation I made.
If someone is really a true car nut, you would think that they would "want" to at least pickup some tech books and start reading to learn more about something they love to do. Then go buy some tools, even prom burning equipment if they so desire, learn how to work and tune their own cars.
As for input to help others on this ThirdGen web sight there are hundreds of people who have put how to guides,
to do almost anything imaginable to a 3rd gen.
Take Dean for example(please anyone) his guides and help on brake systems are outstanding. The list of people who contribute is to long to type.
There is just know reason or excuse to not want to learn. It takes time but the end result is worth it. Learning is as easy as picking up a book and turn the cover page. I could say more but im tired(been working all day on the wifes Hyundai).
Old 06-18-2006, 10:11 PM

I think I'm the only person I know around here who doesn't or won't work on my own car.

People go to Don not just because he builds their motors, but because he gives out advice and is always willing to show people how to do it themselves. Anybody who has been to his shop knows that it is an educational experience.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by DRR

Mike is too dark to play Tubbs.
Old 06-19-2006, 01:01 AM
Supreme Member

Car: Yes...
Engine: Last time I checked...
Transmission: See "Engine"...
Originally Posted by DRR
Hey, don't drag me into this. I'm busy wrenching on my own cars.

I still think Mike missed his calling. Could've had a great career in politics. He talks sideways better than GW.
Old 06-19-2006, 02:04 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Car: 1990 Pontiac Trans Am
Engine: 355 TPI siamesed runners
Transmission: Tremec T56
Axle/Gears: 12-Bolt 3.73
I think I'm the only person I know around here who doesn't or won't work on my own car.
I remember when we first met you, you changed your spark plugs and O2 sensor yourself in your driveway! What do you mean you dont work on your own car?
Old 06-19-2006, 02:40 AM

Well. Not lately.
Old 06-19-2006, 04:20 AM

Car: 86 TA
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700R4 - 2200 stall
Axle/Gears: 3.42 posi
yeah make that two. actually i do some but mostly too keep it running. i would do more if i had the means, i.e. garage. but waiting for fontana to open again maybe i'll break 16 sec its fun anyway.

i do know that if you have anything other than good to say about Don you are try to find a mechanic even close (good luck), and has always been nothing but helpful even to a johnny come lately like me. work + grad school = no free time.
Old 06-19-2006, 08:33 AM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by BretD 88GTA
I still think Mike missed his calling. Could've had a great career in politics. He talks sideways better than GW.
I recently joined the local mafia (Baldwin Park Chamber of Commerce) because I was told that the graffiti removal unit was instructed to “take care” of the members first before other local businesses that weren’t members. By the time I was done with my ‘interview’ I joined the chamber for a quarter of the normal fee, got a full page four color ad in their local monthly publication for the duration of the summer, a booth at the Baldwin Park Police Departments Family Picnic, allowed to accept my deliveries of campers and trailers in the local Wal-Mart parking lot, and was immediately pulled aside by the president and offered an ambassadors position to help increase membership based on my tact and method of negotiation. Which is supposed to be a donation of ones time to his local community yet was told about a “cash bonus” for hitting that magic number? I graciously declined and thanked them for the opportunity. Now I’m just waiting for our first break in and the comment “This probably wouldn’t have happened if you were an ambassador for the city”…
Old 06-19-2006, 11:16 AM
Supreme Member

"Protection" payments have now become self serve, instead of them coming to your business to collect, you now have to go to City Hall and make payments.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:44 AM

Car: '92 Camaro RS
Engine: 355 TPI
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt/3.42
Originally Posted by Diggler86
yeah make that two. actually i do some but mostly too keep it running. i would do more if i had the means, i.e. garage. but waiting for fontana to open again maybe i'll break 16 sec its fun anyway.

i do know that if you have anything other than good to say about Don you are try to find a mechanic even close (good luck), and has always been nothing but helpful even to a johnny come lately like me. work + grad school = no free time.
make that 3, I do the regular maintenance (oil changes & such) but I leave the major stuff for Don because I know the limits of my abilities. Some people enjoy wrenching on their cars and some people dont and I happen to be one that dont, it's that simple. I cant stand it when I hear people say "just do it yourself and save the money", I dont go around saying "just pay someone to do it and spend the extra time w/ the family". People do things for a reason and unless you know their reason, dont start questioning why they do things.
Old 06-19-2006, 12:21 PM

I recently joined the local mafia (Baldwin Park Chamber of Commerce) got a full page four color ad in their local monthly publication for the duration of the summer,
Mug Shot

a booth at the Baldwin Park Police Departments Family Picnic,
Did it by chance have BARS in front of it?

Last edited by Kevin91Z; 06-19-2006 at 03:45 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Supreme Member

I don't know how i offended Julie but I apologize for it. i didn't mean to offend. The only person calling her car slow is her. Like I said my truck and her car would be a good race.

Man all you guys are calling BS on everything Mike, Ken, and myself say or do. We hint that we are doing something or did something and try not to boast or brag. We are humble people. y'all know that. Then you guys call us secretive for taking care of business without getting your prior approvals. Then in order to not be secretive we lay it all out there for everybody to see. Dyno results. Horsepower targets. Weight target. ET predictions. We gave it all to you guys. And what do we get for it? A bunch of old guys and Gary Coleman calling BS on us. The only BS is what you guys feed yourselves. Mike, Ken, and I know the truth and soon enough so shall you.

Old 06-20-2006, 10:11 PM
Supreme Member

I have just one prayer. Please let it be true.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:40 PM
Supreme Member

Originally Posted by 1989GTATransAm
Allen, a gift from above…

Jimmy…Ken…I’m sorry for doing this guys, but I’m getting tired of this ****!

http://www.grillpackages.com/dynorun4.wmv
Old 06-20-2006, 11:37 PM
Supreme Member

Car: White KSwisses
Engine: 5.3L Gen III
Originally Posted by 1989GTATransAm
I am reminded of the saying...
"Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"
Old 06-20-2006, 11:38 PM
Supreme Member

That doesn't prove anything except you went to the dyno. You're still full of crap because you didn't show the numbers. Everyone else showed the numbers so why ya'll didn't?
Old 06-20-2006, 11:42 PM
Supreme Member

That doesn't prove anything except you went to the dyno. You're still full of crap because you didn't show the numbers. Everyone else showed the numbers so why ya'll didn't?

1) You guys said we didn't go to the dyno. Allen even went there and probably asked.

2) We gave you the numbers already. You even commented on them.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:47 PM
Supreme Member

Car: White KSwisses
Engine: 5.3L Gen III
1) You guys said we didn't go to the dyno. Allen even went there and probably asked.
Sarkis will say anything for the right (herbal) persuasion.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:54 PM
Supreme Member

Quit f*&^%$g around and post the damn graph. That will be your proof to shut everyone down. If not, anything else outta ya'lls mouth is bullcrap.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:00 AM
Supreme Member

Quit f*&^%$g around and post the damn graph. That will be your proof to shut everyone down. If not, anything else outta ya'lls mouth is bullcrap.
We don't have to post sh*t. We don't need to post a graph as we already told you the numbers. Where have you posted a graph? I know the answer to that one because I looked at the dyno threads...nowhere. Did we demand you post a graph? Nope. Where does it say we have to post graphs. How can you call us out and demand something that you haven't done? You guys called us out and said we never went to the dyno. will a graph make you feel better will it make you feel like a man. Will it allow you to regain the manhood that you have lost? You sound like a hurt little girl.

WE ALREADY TOLD YOU TEH NUMBERS!!!

We will do our talking at the track when I return from a 2-month business trip coming up soon. Until then I am 100% on the truck finishing up the details.

Last edited by james_85Z28; 06-21-2006 at 12:04 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 12:34 AM
Supreme Member

Fine.

Here is the graph just like the one you would have posted....if you ever posted a dyno graph...which you haven't...but still call BS on us because we didn't....but now we have...
Attached Thumbnails Sarkis Is Moving-dyno.jpg  

Last edited by james_85Z28; 06-21-2006 at 12:46 AM.
Old 06-21-2006, 01:01 AM
Supreme Member

Here's my graph with no sade on it. You're such a coward!
Attached Thumbnails Sarkis Is Moving-dyno-graphs-1.jpg  

Quick Reply: Sarkis Is Moving