Southern California Area Southern California Members.

A MESSAGE FROM IROCZDAVE/THIRD GENERATION USA

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A MESSAGE FROM IROCZDAVE/THIRD GENERATION USA

My friends, customers and fellow 3rd Generation F-Body owners.

It been a long time since I have posted here on the TGO forums.

I first joined and starting selling used parts for these fine cars back around 1997.

Today I sold the very last piece of my business, my 1988 IROC-Z has been sold to “Dan” who may be coming to this site/forums soon so please give him a warm welcome as you did with me all those years ago.

I hope he gets as much enjoyment out of that IROC-Z as I did for the 20 years that I have had the pleasure of owning it.

So its only fitting that my final post here, back where it all began that I announce my departure from the Third Generation F-Body community and closing my used car parts business for over 15+ years of posting/selling quality used parts and accessories for the 82-92 Camaro’s and Firebird’s here on TGO and the web.

I just wanted to say “THANK YOU” to all the people I have had the pleasure of chatting, meeting and doing business with over the years.

You all have enriched my life in a way that I can just only begin to describe to you here today.

I have learned so much from all the fine people here and I will always have a fondness for these great cars and the people who own them.

You may have noticed that my EBay account has changed its focus from used auto parts to vintage collectibles from the past.

I no longer have any Third Gen related car parts for sale………

In fact some of my Third Generation USA office display cars/items are still available there for sale.

So if you might be interested in any of what’s remaining of my display collection check out “ThirdGenUSA”/ “Third Generation USA on EBay.

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Staubli, IROCZDAVE (88-L98) former Owner/Operator of Third Generation USA
Old 02-26-2017, 12:25 AM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
Car: 1990 Pontiac Trans Am
Engine: 355 TPI siamesed runners
Transmission: Tremec T56
Axle/Gears: 12-Bolt 3.73
Re: A MESSAGE FROM IROCZDAVE/THIRD GENERATION USA

Hi Dave! I'm sorry to see you give up the thirdgen business. I remember meeting you the one time when several of us drove down to pick up some parts from you.