Aftermarket Vendor Review Provide questions and comments about aftermarket part vendors for the Third Gen F-Body.

J.C whitney and its front bumper and front fenders for third gen camaro/firebird

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2001, 01:55 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J.C whitney and its front bumper and front fenders for third gen camaro/firebird

I know i wrtoe this before but i didnt get the response i was hoping for. I know there r other places but im still curious. IS there anyone out there that has bought J.C whitneys front bumper or fenders preferbaly for a 92' camaro. I know their prices but i just want to know if u had to modify either parts or was it a satisfactory fit. Keep in mind i have the front spoilers so i need to know if the holes r in the right place.

------------------
92' camaro
New 305 block TPI conversion, Flat top pistons,Bore over .30 Forged parts all around,Edelbrock intake,ported plennum,ported corvette alluminum heads, accel cam,52mm throttle bodie, SLP runners Home aid cold air induction, Air foil,ford SVO 19lb injectors,fuel regulator,cloys timing chain, comp alluminum roller rocker arms and pushrods MSD 8.5 mm wires, bosch plattinum plugs, hypertech cap & rotor and coil, Edelbrock TES headers, free flowing catalytic converter and a 3 inch force II flowmaster exhaust system, and a 3 inch cutout,Zoom multi friction clutch, T-5 tranny,billenstien shocks&struts.
Soon to come!!!
Procharger system 12lbs o boost.
New paint job(hawaiin orchid purple)Cast alluminum ZR1 rims w/ 275 tires.
Favorite quote: "where ever u go, there u are"

Other car;
1971 plymouth Duster
Mods:340,edelbrock victor jr. intake, 650 4 barrel holley, heddman headers,40 series dual flowmasters, cold air intake,4:10 gears, just got a new paint job and cragar rims with 315 tires in the back.
:Yeah its not a chevy but damn how many 71' dusters have u seen in the streets.
Old 03-13-2001, 02:39 AM

U have to drill the holes to mount spoilers,antenas or anything else that needs to be attached to stock firebird or camaro universal fenders that are sold by JC Whitney!
Oh bytheway the fenders are made in Taiwan & they dont fit the way originals do. The real head cracker is the shipping charges!!! HEE HEE HEE.
njdaewoo

------------------
86 Tramaro 90% Trans Am/ 10% IROC/Z (nose, hood,& fenders)
Mods: 3inch
T.E.S/Flowmaster setup,gutted cat,gutted maf,relocated mat,373 gears,upgraded factory chip,255l walpro f/pump
njdaewoo@excite.com
Old 03-13-2001, 09:06 AM
Supreme Member

WOW thanks for saving me the trouble of buying it. Guess ill keep searching.

------------------
92' camaro
New 305 block TPI conversion, Flat top pistons,Bore over .30 Forged parts all around,Edelbrock intake,ported plennum,ported corvette alluminum heads, accel cam,52mm throttle bodie, SLP runners Home aid cold air induction, Air foil,ford SVO 19lb injectors,fuel regulator,cloys timing chain, comp alluminum roller rocker arms and pushrods MSD 8.5 mm wires, bosch plattinum plugs, hypertech cap & rotor and coil, Edelbrock TES headers, free flowing catalytic converter and a 3 inch force II flowmaster exhaust system, and a 3 inch cutout,Zoom multi friction clutch, T-5 tranny,billenstien shocks&struts.
Soon to come!!!
Procharger system 12lbs o boost.
New paint job(hawaiin orchid purple)Cast alluminum ZR1 rims w/ 275 tires.
Favorite quote: "where ever u go, there u are"

Other car;
1971 plymouth Duster
Mods:340,edelbrock victor jr. intake, 650 4 barrel holley, heddman headers,40 series dual flowmasters, cold air intake,4:10 gears, just got a new paint job and cragar rims with 315 tires in the back.
:Yeah its not a chevy but damn how many 71' dusters have u seen in the streets.