Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

1984 Chevrolet Z/28 Camaro Recently Restored, selling for veteran's family.

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2021, 02:21 PM
Want a title? Post!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1984 Chevrolet Z/28 Camaro Recently Restored, selling for veteran's family.

1984 Chevrolet Z/28 Camaro Recently Restored
Car is located in Elmira NY, and if purchased you could drive it anywhere from coast to coast with no worries.

Up for sale is a beautifully 95% restored 1984 Z/28 Camaro with H.O. 305, Automatic and T-tops. It was adult owned and maintained for 20 years , and then restored with the intention of enjoying the car but our dear friend never got the time. He was a veteran who put his god, family, and country first in all thinge he did. We really need this car to find the right owner who will appreciate the car. We are helping his widow to sell the car as it is to large and fast for her personal needs.

The owner was an amazing and meticulous person in everything he did and this car is just one example, no corners cut (ever), no disappointment guaranteed. Car was always stored inside, and never winter driven (knowing our friend probably not even in rain). Car comes with a 1"+ thick file full of receipts and over $10,000+(documented) in RECENT(2019) hard parts installed and the car was not driven 400 miles since completion. Most every part is high quality, most of which was purchased through classic industries. No generic third party junk, he always wanted the real deal. We are assisting in the sale of the car to make sure the widow has no stress, gets a fair price and assures it goes to a good home. Appointments can be arranged with enough notice. Your welcome to bring a mechanic, friend, or appraiser. You simply won’t find a car like this anywhere. Please be advised this car is not just a 27 year old survivor, but a very good condition car that was just restored with over $20,000 in parts, new interior, new wheels and tires, and paint. If you want a prime example you will not be disappointed.

List of restoration highlights:
Exterior: Fresh high quality Paint professionally applied. New ground effects as needed, MOST all requisite identifying decals, graphics, and stickers(down to the unleaded fuel only stickers), lights and parts as deemed. New driver side window glass from Classic industries. Brand new wheels, centers, and high quality lugs from classic industries. New BF Goodrich tires all around. Plus the original wheels with like new tires.
Interior: all new interior. Carpets, front and rear seat covers and cushions, carpeted door panels, headliner, dash pad, Brand new Z28 leather steering wheel, door handles, door hinges, all buttons, switches, cranks replaced ( as well as exterior door handles). New Cargo retainer cover as well.

Drivetrain: The motor has recently had new valve seals installed, new upper gaskets, hoses, belts and more. Fresh and full tune up on the motor. New bearings, seals in the rear differential. It is the original motor to the car and runs as smooth as a sewing machine, and starts up on the first try. Motor, and trans were routinely serviced and maintained. The car runs, drives, shifts and works excellent. There is a folder over an inch thick with service records, as well as receipts to help document this. Feel free to call to discuss a time to come have a look at the car. No tire kickers or time wasters please. Payment will be made in cash, no checks, no shipping. The widow has had enough grief so please be a serious buyer. If you know anyone who wants the car or who can help us get this into proper hands please hit us up.

Old 06-15-2021, 12:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1988 Convertible IROC
Re: 1984 Chevrolet Z/28 Camaro Recently Restored, selling for veteran's family.

As a fellow Veteran please give the widow and the family my condolences and respect.
The following users liked this post:
dmccain (06-15-2021)
Old 06-15-2021, 03:15 PM
Supreme Member

Received 722 Likes on 491 Posts
Car: 89 Firebird
Engine: 355 TBI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 10 Bolt.Posi-3.73s

GLWS.
Old 06-15-2021, 03:45 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Fellow Veteran here. My condolences to the widow. Since getting into the car hobby as an adult, my fear has been the burden I leave behind to my wife and kids. To me my cars are one of my greatest joys in life. To others they are just old cars. I’ve been collecting cars over the years and restoring them as if they will be mine forever. We put our soul into these cars and eventually our time is up here on earth. It’s sad when you work so hard on something and don’t get to enjoy the fruits of your labor. I guess working to get the car perfect is 90 percent of the fun.

I read the post twice but didn’t catch the price. What is the asking price?
The following users liked this post:
mbryson (06-15-2021)
Old 06-30-2021, 05:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1991 Pontiac Firebird
Engine: 3.1 V6
Transmission: automatic

How much?