Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

Be aware of Louis Battaglia Itasca Il

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 10:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Be aware of Louis Battaglia Itasca Il

My friend Philipp bought a car from him last november. It was agreed that he gets the payment till February even he got a downpayment of more then $ 4000 for the 1982 Recaro Trans Am.
Since i thought i know Louis i organised the deal for my friend cause his english is not that good and he is not experienced in buying cars from the states.
Well in march when the car was supposed 2 be picked up, Louis wouldnt give us the Vin or the storage address. He came up with all kinds of excuses until a few weeks ago when he finally told that he never owned the car and it was sold to somebody else.

He doesnt wanna give the money back or the parts we ordered 2 his house which had a value of more then $ 1500 .
Now my friend ordered a Laywer in Itasca, Il so at least hopefully he gets his money back.

This is all a real nightmare 4 me as well since i hooked up the deal cause i thought Louis was a friend. Well i guess i was wrong. Now he doesnt even respond 2 Emails or anything.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:59 PM

Re: Be aware of Louis Battaglia Itasca Il

It gets worse. I just got contacted from a guy in the Chicago area who also paid Louis for the same car and of course did not get the car or the money back. He sold the same car to 2 people and did steal the money. I will keep you all up posted on this.

Here is another thread about Louie on this forum

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/fee...y-car-guy.html
Old 07-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 86 IROC
Engine: 5.0 TPI
Transmission: 700-R-4
Axle/Gears: 2.73 open

maybe its time for some "consultation" i would reccomend the law firm of mossberg,remington and colt. BUT SERIOUSLY! the assistant district atty for the state he supposedly lives in would love to talk to him about his buisness practices DO NOT GIVE UP!!
Old 07-23-2011, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by rusty vango
maybe its time for some "consultation" i would reccomend the law firm of mossberg,remington and colt. BUT SERIOUSLY! the assistant district atty for the state he supposedly lives in would love to talk to him about his buisness practices DO NOT GIVE UP!!

Thanxs a lot 4 the support and we wont give up. He did steal more then $ 5000 from my friend and $ 1500 in parts from me. I had a few people email me who he tricked and ****ed over as well. There must be a way 2 stop this guy cause otherwise he will never stop his criminal life style. Lets just hope he wont **** over more people from this board.
Old 07-24-2011, 01:53 AM
On Probation

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1982 Trans Am KITT Replica
Engine: LU5 305 CROSSFIRE
Transmission: TH-350
Axle/Gears: Limited Slip 3:23

Last edited by 3rdgenparts; 07-26-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Old 07-24-2011, 06:17 AM

Well i actually bought a car from him 8 years ago and it all was fine. Otherwise i would have never told my friend 2 buy from him. Who would have thought that he turned into a criminal. I will keep you all updated what happens. So if anybody else got ripped off by him, please let me know
Old 07-25-2011, 03:59 AM
Supreme Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 90 IROC-Z
Engine: LS1
Transmission: M6
Axle/Gears: 9" spooled 3.70

Originally Posted by 3rdgenparts
Sad to say I have met him inperson back in 2010<<<BAD mistake !!When i was in Chicago last year, I hanged out with him for a few weeks to see if we could become business partners,then i started to get a bad weird creepy feeling about him and his attitude,So then I quit talking to him !! He ended up ripping me off $250 on some Daytona recaro seats and then he trashed talked me on another site to make me look like a bad guy,MAJOR case of slander !!!

And with other BIG third gen guys I have talked to he has a BAD rep and MANY different ebay id's !!!

I know where he lives and where he works !!! This guys is a county sheriff in Cook county he works at the Chicago cook county jail as a prison guard,He knows lots of HIGH people, judge's and cops in the Chicago area,Sad to say Chicago is a VERY corrupt city,Cops/LEO's get away with WORSE then this.

Good luck Alex,I hope this scumbag gets a taste of his justice system someday !!!!!!
Thats ****in crazy. Sorry to say, but it looks like justice won't be served here. We have/had similar corruptness here in orange county CA.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:59 AM
On Probation

Sad to say I wouldn't trust cops WORSE then criminals in Chicago And Maybe this should also be posted in the Chicago/Illinois regional forum??

Chicagoan's have a nickname for it as "Crook county"

oh and 92purplhaze,thats the crap you get in SOCAL lol You should come up to the SF bay area more often lol, Aside from one douche CHP piggy who tried to get me for no front plate ,The local cops here are very cool and laid back.I haven't been pulled over once in SF or burbs *knock on wood lol

Originally Posted by 92purplehaze
Thats ****in crazy. Sorry to say, but it looks like justice won't be served here. We have/had similar corruptness here in orange county CA.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by 92purplehaze
You are from OC ? I will be there at the end of October cause my band is recording a new album there. I will drop u a message be4 i get there. So maybe we can hang out or you can show me some cool junkyards !!
Going 2 junkyards in the states is like Christmas !!
Old 07-25-2011, 02:19 PM
On Probation

Ya California has some BAD A$$ yards , It's like Disneyland x100.Just like veggies and fruits,We have FRESH thirdgens come in at the yards over here WEEKLY !!!

And Alex,If your ever in San Francisco man hit me up !!! I'll show you around man.We can talk more about thirdgens and our crimminal cop friend also

Dave

Originally Posted by AlexxSkunk66
You are from OC ? I will be there at the end of October cause my band is recording a new album there. I will drop u a message be4 i get there. So maybe we can hang out or you can show me some cool junkyards !!
Going 2 junkyards in the states is like Christmas !!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:29 PM

Amazing what a GOOGLE search will turn up!

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/fee...y-car-guy.html

What a TURD!
Old 08-16-2011, 08:36 PM

Alex,
Are aware that you are being used as a "reference" on his "website"?

http://1983pacecar.tripod.com/
Old 08-16-2011, 08:39 PM

Those that may be wondering "who" the new guy is. I am a regular run of the mill "Car Guy" that was "Oncebitten" by the soon to be "infamous" Louie and I simply trying to spread the word so that he is unable to SCAM anyone else. Heads up guys!