Old 04-08-2010, 10:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 98 Z28
Engine: LS1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3.42
FS: Accel Power Processor MAF to SD piggyback ecu

Accel Power Processor - Part No. 74305-C

I bought this unit of of Ebay used back in 2004 for my 88 Iroc I owned and paid $265. I spoke with Fast Track Performance and ordering a MAF to One bar Map sensor conversion harness (Part No. R0-9016-000) to go with this unit for a NA setup. I'm not sure if I ordered the right harness from Fast Track because the pin out on the Accel unit is 4 pin and the the pin out on the Fast Track harness is 3 pin, but so is the MAP sensor that was included. I never hooked it up and ended up selling my Iroc and buying a 98 Z28. This unit has been sitting in the closet untouched for years until I dug it out today.

I wanted to see if anybody on here might be interested in buying this and trying to get it to work. I know you will need a cable to hook the unit up to a laptop at least, but unsure of what else is needed (different Fast Track harness maybe?). Like I stated before, I never personally tested it but it has obviously been hooked up to a car before. Due to that, I'm selling AS IS. This could make a good tuning setup for somebody willing to do the legwork.

I did break the warranty seal to open up the unit for a picture and to verify the circuit board looks ok. I work in the IT field and have 7 years job experience (not including years of personal experience building my own computers) and know what to look for and everything looks good, no burnt leads or anything like that.

I would like to get $150 + shipping for everything. If using paypal, add 3% to the price. The Calmap 6.0 Disk is included but in case it does not work, you can download it here - http://www.accel-dfi.com/calmap/calmapdownload.asp

Email me at mhughes81@gmail.com (NOT my paypal address) if you are interested as I never log on here anymore. I don't really have anymore information on this unit other than it piggybacks with your stock MAF ecm to convert it to a laptop tunable SD setup. I do know there are posts related to this unit on this site and that this unit should work for 88-89 year models and possibly 86-89. I used paypal to track down what I paid for it and the seller but could not find any further information on this unit.

Last edited by Mike86Z28; 04-08-2010 at 10:08 PM.