Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

1990 Firebird in CT 2800 obo

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1990 Firebird Formula
Engine: 305
Transmission: 700R4
1990 Firebird in CT 2800 obo

I have a 1990 Pontiac Firebird that ive been workin on for a couple years and im moving and dont have anywhere to keep it and all the parts i have for it. The car came factory with a 3.1, thats looong gone. I have a 350 4 bolt main on a stand its been fully machined .030 over and comes with a complete bottom end rebuild kit...i have all reciepts plus many more. When i got the car the bumper had a tear and the foglights were broken. I removed it all found a bent reinforcement bar. The car currently has a brand new reinforcement bar and foglights on it. I have the original bumper cover and a mint white one to go with the car as well as a set of matching front ground effects. I do have a set of red fender vents with the car, however they are not installed. The fenders on the car are too good to cut up, i was gonna get a set of trans am fenders to use instead. The car comes with the factory spoiler and i have a raised white spoiler as well that it similar to the ones seen on the iroc. The car is a dark red/maroon color. Aside from the body needing to have the nose reattached, it is mint, no dents, no rust, just a couple scratches here and there. Comes with 4 mint rims with practically new tires on them, tires have alot of life left. The interior is near perfect. The dash has no cracks in it, the doors both have the cupholders, the driverside one is a brand new gm replacement part i installed myself. The only thing the interior needs is the headliner replaced or reglues since it hangs down. I have many hours and dollars into the car already and hate to see it all go but i dont have space for everything. I am not willing to part the car out, its waaay to nice for that. Im asking 2800 obo or i will trade for a running fbody that maybe needs cosmetic work or a monte ss or mustang as long as whatever it is runs and it must be a v8 auto or stick idc. This car is in awesome shape, jus put the nose together, build the engine and add a trans and youre all set....price is negotiable but to a limit i have to much in it to let it go so no lowballers please...if i cant get the price i want i will find somewhere to keep it. Email me for pics if interested