Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

1988 GTA Notchback

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2019, 10:43 AM
Want a title? Post!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1988 GTA Notchback
Engine: 350 (CID) 5.7L TPI
Transmission: 700-R4
1988 GTA Notchback

1988 Pontiac Trans Am Notchback
One year only Notchback Option only 718 of these cars ever produced.
A very rare and collectible Third Generation Firebird

350 5.7 TPI engine with auto trans

The car has the dealer installed SLP Performance package which includes:
- Intake Runners
- Headers
- Exhaust System

I've owned this car for at least 8 years haven't had any issues. Has always been stored garage stored and haven't put many miles on it, just driven to shows and cruise nights. Unfortunately I haven't had much time to enjoy it so I've decided its time to sell.

Car has approximately 130,xxx original miles. Runs very well does puff some smoke at startup. Car gets up and moves and is fun to drive. Reliable car, I drove this car on a 16-hr round trip to Dayton Ohio several years back for the Trans Am nationals, no issues. No issues with the trans or rear.

Options:
- Digital Dash with Steering Wheel Controls
- Power Windows
- Power Seats
- Power Locks
- Cruise Control
- AC

I believe I am the only the third or fourth owner of the car. To my knowledge it hasn't been in any accidents and is straight. All panels still have the original panel stickers like under the door, hood and hatch etc. RPO is still in the center console. This is an original AA8 car - meaning notchback.

The paint on the car is original, appears to have had some clear coat touch up due to the poor factory paint these cars are known for. The are a few minor dings and a few scratches here and there, its not perfect but still looks and shines well as seen in the pictures. No photos were edited or enhanced.

Interior is nice. All the carpet and seats are original, as are the floor mats. There are some stains here in there but shows well.

I have the original owners manual as well as two shop manuals included.

I have a nice custom fitted cloth cover that is included.

I have an extra leather wrapped steering wheel that is in nicer condition than what is on the car that is included.

I also have a pair of GM NOS windshield belt molding that are included. The originals do have some cracks but are all intact, just haven't gotten around to replacing them.

I have a few other nice parts in my basement I will throw in the deal.

I've tried to describe the car as best possible, please message me with any questions or pictures. I'd be happy to answer them.

You're looking at a car that is a very well maintained example of an un-restored 31 year old collector car.

$9500 obo

Call 215-913-1447