Members Camaros Post pictures and information about your Third Gen Sport Coupe, Berlinetta, LT, RS, Z28, and IROC-Z28 Camaros!

Found a DEAD body in my car.

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2009, 03:25 AM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 87 iroc-z camaro
Engine: 305TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: G92 3.23 posi
Re: Found a DEAD body in my car.

Originally Posted by webeeZ28
iroc stangs...Do you always start off calling people names?

iroc stangs...and then accuse them of things they haven't even done?

I'm not trying to dump on you, but you need to work on your people skills. Also, there is a big difference between a pet rodent and a wild one! This one was DEAD under his hood. Did it die of some disease? The rodent and its droppings could be harmful to a human. If you don't believe this to be possible, look up Hantavirus Facts

no i wasnt saying he was an a-hole or anything i just ment dont be rude just throw it away on be on with it i wasnt personally calling him that.

thing is they both have feelings i get why people dont like certain animals but there is still no reason to harm something in a cruel way there just isnt a reason.
Old 12-22-2009, 03:27 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 87 iroc-z camaro
Engine: 305TPI
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: G92 3.23 posi

Originally Posted by Gordiggz
Dryer sheets work really good... make sure you stuff them in the hvac vents though!

And the pic didn't phase me one bit, last weekend went into my crawlspace to repair frozen pipes and found a long dead and waterlogged cat.... now that's actually sad to see. Poor little guy must have crawled into a hole before I filled them all last fall. I liked having him around the field too, because cats are keeping those pesky mice out of my cars.

Same goes with cars though, animals will seek shelter wherever they can. A nice tight cover with a blue tarp wrapped around bottom is good for outside, you can even tie it up on the driver's side so you can get in and out to start it periodically.
thats sad and see i just hate when people thing stuff like that is funny its just sick.
Old 12-22-2009, 05:51 AM

Car: '79 Camaro; '84 Z28
Engine: 350; none
Transmission: TH-350, 2500 stall; none
Axle/Gears: posi, 3.08; disc, 3.23

I just want to say thanks for the thread. I've been reading threads all night (working overtime and trying to stay awake), and this was some good humor. I too have had quite a few dead field mice turn up in my various vehicles, but that is probably more from my tendancy of buying broke down old cars out of people's back yards.

I had never heard that about the dryer sheets though, I'm gonna give that a shot. My shop is in an area where people have had mice problems so we'll see how it goes.

P.S. from the title I was kinda expecting a human body too!
Old 12-22-2009, 06:20 AM

Car: 1987 Iroc-Z28
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: G92 3.23, G80, J65 disc

this is quite possibly one of the funniest threads on TGO, but yea dryer sheets do work well, just put some beneath your seats if mice/rats are a problem.
Old 12-22-2009, 09:29 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, um, I am not even sure what to do with the thread... it's been derailed more times then I can count... if the OP wants to start a new thread on how to keep mice/rats out, go ahead, but I started cleaning this one up and found I was going to delete 90% of the posts so I figured better to just close it...