Mid-Atlantic Region Regional board for all of the Mid-Atlantic states. Discuss gatherings and get togethers.

Novice Autocross schools in Maryland

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2014, 02:35 PM

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Car: 1982 Z28
Engine: LC9
Transmission: AR5
Axle/Gears: 3.23
Novice Autocross schools in Maryland

The D.C. Region of the SCCA is holding two autocross schools in two weeks. A Level 1 for the complete n00b will be Saturday May 31, and Level 2 for a little more experienced autocrossers will be held the next day (must complete a Level 1 before doing a Level 2).

Both of them will be held at FedEx Field just off the D.C. Beltway in Landover, Md.

The Level 1 school is perfect for those who have always wanted to try autocross. You don't have to have the fastest car, just show up get instruction from tech inspections, walking the course then instructors riding along with you to show you the ropes. Perfect school for everyone here who has said, "Gee I have always wanted to do that."

More information and registration links are available here.

Pat
Old 05-19-2014, 06:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Novice Autocross schools in Maryland

Originally Posted by slow305
The D.C. Region of the SCCA is holding two autocross schools in two weeks. A Level 1 for the complete n00b will be Saturday May 31, and Level 2 for a little more experienced autocrossers will be held the next day (must complete a Level 1 before doing a Level 2).

Both of them will be held at FedEx Field just off the D.C. Beltway in Landover, Md.

The Level 1 school is perfect for those who have always wanted to try autocross. You don't have to have the fastest car, just show up get instruction from tech inspections, walking the course then instructors riding along with you to show you the ropes. Perfect school for everyone here who has said, "Gee I have always wanted to do that."

More information and registration links are available here.

Pat
Damn I wish I could go to this. I have to work.