Miscellaneous Third Gen Items! Brochures, models, prom burning stuff....post that here. This is a Classifieds board, NOT a Miscellaneous discussion board. All non-Classified postings will be removed on sight and without notice.

woo buyin a sport coupe, in addition to my IROC Z

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2012, 12:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
woo buyin a sport coupe, in addition to my IROC Z

lol hey everyone, im thinking about buyin this sport coupe as a dd while i finish my 85 iroc

so anyway guy has to move and cant take it nor can he fix it hes knows nothing of cars, i havent heard it run yet to diagnose it myself but heres details

its a 1987 Chevy Camaro Sport Coupe, 2.8 MPFI, 700r4 non posi obviously lol, it has 138,xxx miles, body is rust free literaly not even surface, only a half dollar sized surface spot on 1/4 panel, interior is IMACULATE minus the saggy headliner, car suposidly ran last time it was started...

from what i hear from neighbors it has a "tapping noise?" or a bad water pump? im not sure havent look at it myself

BUT HERES THE KICKER! its $250.... and its only had 2 owners that i know of so far.....

yea i know its a v6 but i can clean her up with pain wheels and exhaust and have her as a daily driver and take out the t top iroc when i wana have some real fun

whata yall think?

ill get pics later
Old 06-01-2012, 02:30 PM
JT
Community Administrator

Received 255 Likes on 184 Posts
Re: woo buyin a sport coupe, in addition to my IROC Z

When you get pictures, feel free to post them in the Members Camaros section:
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/members-camaros/

This section is the Classifieds section:

Miscellaneous Third Gen Stuff! Brochures, models, prom burning stuff....post that here. This is a Classifieds forum, not a Miscellaneous discussion forum. All non-Classified postings here will be removed without notice.