Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain Regional Board for Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas.

Oh yea life kicks ***

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 01:13 AM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: TBI
Transmission: 700r4
Oh yea life kicks ***

finally all is good in my world, cars running, running strong...still a few kinks(hot startups i mean driving for like 2hrs+ she doesnt wanna catch, gonna swap modules and see what happens) been driving the hell out of it, me and the old man went cruising out to parker for a meet up that didnt happen, teh 91 and the 81 on the road together was sweet and we dont get to roll togethervery often so that kicked ***

I got my blonde from the bank never in my life did i imagine being with someone like her adn thanks to keli actually who kinda got the ball rolling on that one, i owe her big time, she is the coolest girl i have ever known and she's freaking gorgeous to top it off, the family likes her cause shes a year younger than me, opposed to the last one who was 8 years older, she kicks *** big time hoping to have her with me to alot of our outtings this summer

2 fridays ago i got called into the office at work, i thought it was because i kinda threw the lead under the bus infront of the supervisor casue i was told we wouldnt be working late that friday and i wanted to get teh rs out for its big debut at the express lube, turns out it was because i'm running my work so well i got a 2.75 raise to my hourly, come to find out monday we've been put onto mandatory 12 hours and a few saturdays till the line finally gets caught back up, that was great to hear at quarter to 5am monday, but with the big hourly raise i'm raking in so good bucks, time for the leather couch and chair, bigger tv, camaro will be getting either a 12 bolt or a 9" shortly, a set of slicks for the rear end every now and then and the trannys going to eb in shortly getting beefed up to take the extra motor we threw at it
Old 06-06-2006, 08:56 AM

Car: 1987 GTA 350
Engine: L98
Transmission: 700R4/2400 stall
Axle/Gears: B/W 3:27 posi disc
That is what I like to hear, good news, not bad. Right on brother!!

Laters,
Conrad
Old 06-06-2006, 11:15 PM

Car: 1987 Camaro,'89 firebird
Engine: 305 quadjet, 305 tbi
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: 2.73. 3.2xs
sounds very good. Wish my job would give me a raise like that.
Old 06-06-2006, 11:26 PM

Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: 305
Hi BabyDoll!!!! You are sooooooooo Welcome....I'm very pleased & happy for you Paul. You deserve a sweetheart like that....You 2 ought to have a blast together....she looks like a lot of fun.....

Thanx for the points Man... Yeah, I'm kinda aggressive that way....Don't know till ya ask Baby....and you definitely have to try or else you'll never know...."Fear" is a nasty lit'l piece of crap....hahahahaLOL LOL You just have to go for it Honey.....You only live once!!!! I'm glad I made the first move! You make me proud!!! LOL

I'm sooooo glad everything is working out for you Paul..... Enjoy it Baby!!! It feels great...doesn't it??!!!!

Laters, Keli