South East Region Regional Board for South East Members.

Carlisle Pa - All GM Nationals, 10th Annual Camaro Nationals

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Supreme Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Car: 1992 RS
Engine: Carbed 350
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.42 posi
Carlisle Pa - All GM Nationals, 10th Annual Camaro Nationals

Hi all! My name is Jeff, and I live in Raleigh, NC.

I'll be heading to Carlisle, PA for the All GM Nationals and the 10th Annual Camaro Nationals on June 19th, 2008. It's a great event, I went last year. You'll be hard pressed to see so many f-bods in one spot anywhere else. There is a great swap meet, lots of vendors, burn-out pit, and bikini babes

My reason for the post? To get together with others that might attend!

Well, I'm going to be leaving Thursday June 19th in the morning, and I was wondering if anyone else from this area was planning to attend. I thought it would be fun if any Camaros and/or Firebirds that were attending would want to meet up at certain locals along the way, and get the cars together for the trip - it would just be cool to have a group of 3rd gens riding along, and growing as we go.

I've posted on the Mid-Atlantic board as well, to see if we can pick up any folks along the way. If we plan now, we could have certain scheduled stops along the way, maybe starting south of Raleigh, myself (and hopefully others) coming aboard in Raleigh, moving on to 'pick up' folks in Richmond, somewhere close to DC, etc. to 'collect' everyone along the way.

You can see details about the event at www.carsatcarlisle.com (click events, then All GM Nationals) and at www.americancamaro.org (click Camaro Nationals). For a $30 registration fee (voter participation class), your car can be IN THE SHOW all weekend - no parking hassles, free admission.

Post up here, or PM or email me if you think you'd like to get together along the way, and we'll see where it goes. I'm going regardless - reservations in hand and I can't wait!