Tech / General Engine Is your car making a strange sound or won't start? Thinking of adding power with a new combination? Need other technical information or engine specific advice? Don't see another board for your problem? Post it here!

I swear this board has never answered one of my questions on this board!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2000, 07:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I swear this board has never answered one of my questions on this board!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was wondering if anyone would happen to know what molding your headers would be, someone mentioned doing it a while ago but I have no idea what it is. Maybe something to do with shortening them, more compression??
I am also looking to spend some money on my car, I got a 350 firebird formula (89) I was wondering what I can do to make it faster, Money isn't a big problem, I was just wondering if you guys can give me some tips/pointers on what to do to my car.... Thanks everyone and it is a tuned port.
Old 10-18-2000, 07:33 PM

And no I can't spell.
Old 10-18-2000, 08:00 PM
Supreme Member

Car: Tree Huggers
Engine: Do Not
Transmission: Appreciate Me.
All right Twistie, calm down. The reason no one answered is that a lot of us have a limited time to spend online and we like to browse alot. Now, molding headers?? I'll take a stab and say it means that you fab up your own. As for what you can do? Well the same thing on most other motors. Intake, cam, heads... You failed to specify what type of performance increase you wanted.
The first simple mods usually consist of K&N filter, air foil, adj. fuel pressure regulator, porting the plenum. Then you go into baseplate, tubes,chips, cam. Have some patience when waiting for replays, k?
Old 10-18-2000, 08:08 PM
ede
TGO Supporter

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it would be a lot more effective if you posted a link or a quote. you'll also get a lot farther here playing nice and being polite. just a WAG but i'd say molding might be a typo for moding.

------------------
-=ICON MOTORSPORTS=-