Wheels and Tires Need help with wheels or tires? Got fitment issues? Have questions about tire performance and handling? Ask all of those questions here!

Photoshopping RPF1's onto a formula help

Old 04-25-2018, 05:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Photoshopping RPF1's onto a formula help

Hello everyone, I'm trying to figure out what wheels to put on my formula. I really like white rims, and I really like Enkei RPF1's. Seeing as how they are a more 'tuner/jdm' wheel, I haven't been able to find a single picture of them on any firebird at all, let alone a brilliant red 3rd gen formula.

The wheels I'm currently looking at are MST Suzuka's (Wider, deeper dish RPF1 copy), and are 18x11, so they'll definitely have some meaty tires going on them (and I will be going with widebody fenders ala morrow style). However, I suck at Photoshop, and haven't been able to get a good rendering at all Everything I keep doing looks like I literally cut and pasted two pictures together. Would somebody be able to help me out and mash these pictures together enough to give me an idea of what it'll look like? I would definitely want to see if I like it before going and buying the wheels, you know?

I plan on lowering the car quite a bit more than stock, so if you could do that too it'd be great, but not 100% necessary.

Note the car in the picture is not mine, but the best representation I could find as I have no good quality pictures of the car. Also, The only picture I could find of the larger wheel and tire setup I would run was grey so I attached a picture of the white for reference.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Photoshopping RPF1's onto a formula help-firebird.jpg   Photoshopping RPF1's onto a formula help-mst-suzuka1.jpg   Photoshopping RPF1's onto a formula help-mst-suzuka2.jpg