Auto Detailing and Appearance Share tips and tricks on how to make your Third Gen shine! Get opinions on products or how something tasteful looks on your Chevrolet Camaro or Pontiac Firebird.

Appearence plans, how's it sound?

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2000, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Appearence plans, how's it sound?

I'm fully restoring the interior to showroom condition, with the exception of an A pillar dual gauge pod to monitor my nitrous/fuel pressure and few well hidden switches (fan, amp kill, TC lockup, nitrous, etc) under the steering column.

As for the outside, I'm adding a stock 88 front bumper with the bumperettes, ASCD Ram Air I style hood (I was gonna do the Ram Air II from usbody.com, but I've heard some very bad stuff), and 91-92 GTA style spoiler.

Also, late 80's formula wheels, 16 x 8 I believe in silver with silver center caps. Also tinting the rear hatch pretty dark, and getting the new panels painted black, along with rust repair and probably a new overcoat for the whole car. Finally, treading the wheels with some Firehawk tires, with the real obvious white lettering.

Comments, opinions, suggestions, anyone care?

------------------
Reno
'88 Firebird LB8
"Cerberus"
Now: rusting on a side street til I get out of college

Plans: BUILT 3.4 motor with B&M racing tranny, Hotchkis suspension all around, lowering 1", Accel ignition all around, Splitfire plugs, 88 front bumper, usbody.com Ram Air II hood, formula wheels, Firehawk tires, 91 GTA spoiler, restored interior (first on list)