Classified Ads Feedback Board Use this board to discuss your Classifieds transactions, buyers, and sellers. Do Not post ads here, they will be deleted on sight and without notice.

BAD EBAY SELLER LIST, post here.

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 01:05 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
BAD EBAY SELLER LIST, post here.

If you have had trouble with eBay seller(s), here is your chance to post about them. I will make this a sticky in this forum. If you are about to buy from someone on eBay, check this thread first.

You can post the screen name of the seller, and a SHORT explaination of what happened. This will be for our members to find out if a seller is trying to take them for a ride.

Once again, keep it short and sweet. I will not allow anyone to flame or bash others, to include the seller that may have ripped you off.
Old 06-01-2004, 09:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: 1992 Camaro RS
Engine: Yet another 350 TPI
Transmission: Borg Warner 6 spd
Axle/Gears: 3.73
It has been a while, and I do not recall his Ebay user ID exactly, but do not buy from an individual by the name of Bill Vandenbrulle. He is from Clawson, Michigan. Email is bvandenbrulle@ usfarathane.com.

To make a long story short, I bought a 350 roller block from him, a fel pro gasket set, engine stand, crank, pistons, rods, and new bearings. After I sent him a money order, he didn't answer any emails for over a week after it should have arrived. He shipped the gaskets, which were supposed to be "complete" according to him, opened only to take a picture. It was missing atleast 7 different gaskets. After not answering any emails for another two weeks, he finally wrote back saying that the total to ship the block was now $245 instead of the $90 I was quoted by the same freight company. Completely ignoring my complaints about the gasket set. After another week, he sent the rest of the items, poorly packed in old , messed up boxes. The pistons were useless by the time they got here because they got banged up so bad. The crank was lost by UPS as the genius decided to throw it in a box to ship it. More on that later...

Well, I had sent out the money order in early november, and it wasn't til the last week of december, that the block got here to miami. I open the crate when I get home, and its a flat tappet block!!!

Meanwhile, he is showing unusual interest is resolving the missing crankshaft with ups. By this time, I have spoken to several ups reps on the phone, signed a ups statement stating that I did not receive the crank. Then it hits me that the guy is going to end up keeping the insurance moeny for the crank. I call ups and tell them the story, and if they can do anything to avoid the situation, but they said they can't do anything. Guess what, its May and I have not received any replies from him despite my emails, nor a check for the crank.

I realize its a little difficult for this to be helpful without a seller id, but hopefully this will stop someone from getting scammed if they recognize his mailng address. He wouldn't accept paypal by the way.
Old 07-10-2004, 01:49 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got one for you guys. His name is Jamie Balensiefen. He goes by the name of blcfn on ebay. He lives in northern Illinois, Princeton area. I bought a 350 Short block, picked it up packaged and brought it home. When we unpackaged everything, the block hadnt even seen a machine shop. The sylinders were gouged, and there was a huge rigge at the top. To top it all off, it was a .60 over block, so he knew what was up. After a few heated emails, and phone calls, he brought me a new engine, which so far has been decent. Even though he resolved the issue, you should still watch out, cause he tried to pull some crap on me.
Old 08-11-2004, 09:58 AM

Car: 84Z & Porsche
Engine: 427sbc - 471 - 850 Demon Claw
Transmission: Bowtie stage II TH700R4 - 10" 3000
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt w/ 3:45's
Bad Ebayers

This person (rilc ebay name) sells junk advertised as new or great condition. I bought a set of IROC hood loovers supposed to be in perfect shape , with all mounting studs...there were no mounting studs left (none, zero, zip, zilch), there was also a large chip out of the front corner of the right loover. Shipped two months late and has not answered any emails todate....10 emails total no answers...ebay is not worth a darn trying to settle this matter for refund....buyer beware of this guy!!!
Old 08-11-2004, 10:10 AM

Bad eBayer

toddr78 Is another to watch out for. I paid for a power seat track complete with wiring harness....Many emails sent because the item was not received within the first month. Then I noticed he had it relisted (same item) on ebay. It was paid for the next day but not shipped. I guess he was trying to sell it for more because I bought it very cheep and he wanted more for it. I paid Square Trade $20.00 to settle the matter and after 65 days of original auction end I did receive a bad seat track (motors burnt out).

TODDR78
Old 08-17-2004, 02:04 PM

Terrible ebayer!!

DO NOT BUY from this guy:
iuredhawk

I paid for my armrests on 8/2 and im still waiting....
He keeps giving excuse after excuse. I talked to another guy who bought from him and the armrest he finally recieved after 5 weeks were not even matching! Im worried because the ones I won used the same picture as the other guy....
Old 08-21-2004, 11:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Is the rilc person located in Puerto Rico? If he is, then I just purchased set of dual fans from him for $10. I got them, and they are in fair shape, but the idiot just threw them in a box with no packing material.
Old 09-27-2004, 07:55 PM
Supreme Member

Engine: L03
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: Stock
I bought a "perfectly good" hatch motor for my 92 Camaro from GIFTSBYDAVID on ebay and it was broken and missing pieces. Luckily it was fixable...
Old 10-22-2004, 10:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Car: 1991 TransAm GTA 350
Engine: 350 SBC TPI
Rick Duis Sucks

Rick Duis Sucks
This guy ((Ricky (Rick) Duiz) from 20084 Jane St. South bend, Indiana 46637 burnt me on a couple items. He had good feedback but AFTER he burnt me I realized all his feedback was as a buyer, not a seller. I won two auctions, one for a console cover and one for a power mirror. The photo of the console cover was fuzzy and I realized why when I got it. It had cigarette burns all over it and was spray painted black. It was a piece of crap. The mirror had scratches all over the glass; I'm guessing from scraping ice off of it. He refused to make it right. And now since his then eBay username of 05131958 is no longer valid I’m sure he is selling his junk under another name. His Paypal name is RLDUIS and he uses (or used) rlduis@ msn.com and tiffanyduis@ hotmail.com as PayPal addresses.

After I won the auction I asked about combined shipping, I did not receive a response but got an eBay invoice allowing me to combine the shipping, so I did. The emails are copied below…

hi mr. harlow,

i received your payment for the power mirror and shift ind.auctions but i did not receive the shipping fo the shift ind.i can not combine shipping..each piece of my auctions were packaged beforei even put them on ebay..and i would take me forever tof ind each piece that needed to be combined..so i will need $6.00 more for shipping and i will send them out as soon as i get..iam still eating some of the shipping this way because of this.
----------------------------------------------------

Does his computer not have spell-check? So I PayPal him another $6.00, already pissed. Then I get the two Items in the same box! I send the following.

Rick,
Received the center console piece and mirror today, in the same box. Thought you couldn't do this and so I paid extra money for individual shipping.
The center console piece has cigarette burns and has been spray painted. Not at all what I expected to see from the description you had provided in your posting. I would like to return the center console piece as I cannot use the spray painted parts in my car.
I can only hope the rear view mirror works and that the scratches in the glass you failed to mention don't make it unusable.
How would you like to handle the return of the console piece?

Wayne
His response was.

wayne, i asked my sister to dig through the items i was seling and combine them,because i didnt want to make a separate trip for nothing.i never noticed the spray painted centerpiece or the scratches in the mirror.i never said anything of the condition of the items just that it worked fine,and they do.

Already in boxes, eh ? What special trip ? Never noticed the spray paint or the scratches, are you blind or just an idiot ? He never responded to any of numerous requests to make the deal right. This guy is a real lying piece of excrement and should not be allowed to waste any more oxygen let alone sell anything on eBay.

Thanks TGO for providing this forum.

Old 11-05-2004, 03:26 PM

Car: 84TA, 79 y84 Bandit , 73 TA
Stay away from a joker called Canadian_Ron on ebay. He sold me some t-top trim pieces that were black painted red after I specifically asked if they were repaints or had any defects. He said they were perfect no defects or blemishes and not repainted. One had an obvious repair job done and both had scratches with red showing thru. He then left me negative feedback saying I wanted something for nothing blah blah blah!

Bad news! I harassed him for awhile warning all who bid on his items and he finally quit selling for awhile, but he may still be around!

Ford
Old 11-22-2004, 01:18 AM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: '91 Z28 & '90 RS Vert & '89 RS
Engine: 5.7L & none & 2.8L (soon to be LSX)
Transmission: yes
Axle/Gears: One's with teeeeefs
Bad Ebayer

1badiroc0 - Steve Sultana

I bought a driver side 91-92 ground effect and a set of grid tails from him and here it is, over 1 month later, and no parts..... I have sent him 20 emails, no reply to my questions. Requested his info thru eBay, doesn't answer phone. He has sent me 3 emails in the past month. First one said items were shipped, 3 days after I paid. Second one said items returned to him by shipper, he sent them to the wrong address. Third one was to tell me to quit emailing him because he was busy and couldn't help that he didnt have them sent yet. I finally went thru ebay and requested a refund thru paypal. It is pending, but i am out $50 and still have no parts. I went thru his feedback and he is selling a lot of f-body stuff, so BEWARE!!!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 11:37 AM

Car: 1985 Buick Regal T
Engine: 87 3.8 turbo/lc2 drive train
Transmission: 200r4brf
HorsePower Motors LLC or www.fpartssalvage.com has anyone heard of these two companies. they sell used motors and I wanted to see if they had any feedback!
Old 12-17-2004, 10:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1984 MSE #52
Engine: 350
Transmission: TH700
I have a crooked Ebay seller for you . Ebay id is gofastpartzman his name is Bill Scott . I purchased some anodized aluminum JFZ brake calipers he listed as "like new". They were modified with a grinder and either colored with a magic marker or cheap spray paint so you couldn't see it in the pictures. I knew I was had soon as i pulled them out of they box . My hands were stickey and red with what ever he colored them with.I could wipe it off with a paper napkin. He originaly claimed he was going to mail a money order refund (I waited 2 weeks) and have started a claim against him (Lotta good that will do). Now in his feedback it looks like he cheated @ least 4 others recently. Maybe he needs the money for Christmas ...............................
Old 01-23-2005, 02:07 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: '86 Z28, '91 RS
Engine: 305ci, 305ci
Transmission: TH200c (no kidding), TH700r4
Axle/Gears: 2.73, 2.73
Watch out for "camarojokester" on Ebay. I sent him a money order for some hedman headers on 12/27 that i had won and havent heard from him or seen the headers since. I've emailed him atleast 3-4 times with no responses and called him several times with no answer. The phone number matches the address he provided Ebay if you do a search with google.

Im not sure what the problem is with this guy, hes got 100% positive feed-back (30) but most are from buying, not selling.

There is only one thing that leads me to believe that he isnt "scamming", and something may be legitimately wrong. He hasnt cashed the money order yet.

-----------------
**edit**

I wanted to follow-up on what happened here

It turns out that he had a typo in the address that was given to ebay and that was the address i sent payment to. 30 days after sending it out i got it back in the mail "return to sender". There were two letters mixed up, atleast i think that was the problem anyhow, he's yet to contact me.

Last edited by Doom86; 02-08-2005 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:22 AM

Car: 92 B4C/1LE CHP camaro 06 vette LS2,
Transmission: iroc, 700r4, auto
canadian_ron

i also bought parts from this guy. i was supposed to get a "mint" complete dash pad for a 73 firebird. he sent me an old broken piece, with parts of it missing then claimed it was damaged in shipping and i should have purchased extra insurance.
Old 02-22-2005, 01:35 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1988 Firebird Formula
Engine: 388 Carb
Axle/Gears: 4.10
James Corlew

I think his ebay name was jimmo89transam what happened was i bought a set of 4 centercaps for my trans am and sent him the money... 3 months later still never got it, i called him he hung up, reported it to ebay, nothing happened
Old 02-23-2005, 01:13 AM
TGO Supporter

Car: NCC-1701-D (docked in AZ)
Engine: impulse drive
Transmission: fusion reactors
Axle/Gears: Rescued from the Borg by my crew
Originally posted by Doom86
Watch out for "camarojokester" on Ebay. I sent him a money order for some hedman headers on 12/27 that i had won and havent heard from him or seen the headers since. I've emailed him atleast 3-4 times with no responses and called him several times with no answer. The phone number matches the address he provided Ebay if you do a search with google.

Im not sure what the problem is with this guy, hes got 100% positive feed-back (30) but most are from buying, not selling.

There is only one thing that leads me to believe that he isnt "scamming", and something may be legitimately wrong. He hasnt cashed the money order yet.

-----------------
**edit**

I wanted to follow-up on what happened here

It turns out that he had a typo in the address that was given to ebay and that was the address i sent payment to. 30 days after sending it out i got it back in the mail "return to sender". There were two letters mixed up, atleast i think that was the problem anyhow, he's yet to contact me.

There is a guy here selling stuff in the parts for sale section called formulajokester...just wondering if they are the same person. Seems to be a lot of "0" post people on here recently selling stuff.
Old 02-24-2005, 10:55 AM

Car: 85 camaro
Engine: 327
Transmission: 350, 6200 stall, w/ brake
Axle/Gears: soon to be strange 5.14
i hope formulajokester isnt the same person. i bought some interior from him and i havent recieved an email, or the interior.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:19 PM
TGO Supporter

Car: NCC-1701-D (docked in AZ)
Engine: impulse drive
Transmission: fusion reactors
Axle/Gears: Rescued from the Borg by my crew
Originally posted by bitchin85camaro
i hope formulajokester isnt the same person. i bought some interior from him and i havent recieved an email, or the interior.
I for one am very skiddish about all the people here who have "0" posts and are suddenly selling all kinds of stuff. I wouldnt buy from them, just like I dont buy from ebayers with no feedback or negative feedback. Hopefully you didnt get "taken."
Old 03-22-2005, 07:44 PM

Car: 91 rs
Engine: 305 tbi
Transmission: 700r
Nitronate2005 is another one on ebay. Ebay hasn`t done jack about it.
Old 03-24-2005, 11:43 PM

Car: 89 IROC t-tops
Engine: 5.7 (350 tpi)
Transmission: Auto (700R4)
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt disc with 3.73's
2vette2camaro

2vette2camaro

Beware of this ebay seller, sold me a 3 series 9 bolt carrier that was supposed to be in good working order. It was WAY to clean and after I took it apart I found out why. The carrier was worn out and the spider gear shaft was busted!

EBAY was no help!! SAME with PAYPAL (Owned by EBAY) they stated that I received item!!

That is not right there should be an alternative to EBAY!!

Wait a minute??!! Third gen classifieds

Sometimes I hate EBAY....

Oh BTW I resold the carrier for $1.99!!!!
Old 03-26-2005, 05:17 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1982 Trans Am & 1982 Corvette
Engine: L-98 with LO-3 induction. 350 CFI
Transmission: 5 speed and vette has 700r4
Axle/Gears: 373's in T/A .. vette unknown
idiot on ebay

hey guys

Just wanted to share a ebay users name that stiffed me pretty good so you all can be warned about him.

His ebay name is miltonpartsrus ...... heres what went down, he listed a bunch of harnesses as 1989 trans am TBI harnesses, so I bid on them since it's what I need for my project, Well the clown sends out what looks like 1987 Carburated trans am wiring, which we know is totally different.

I complained to ebay but what are they going to do right, well I told this clown look you misrepresented the wrong year parts now I'm going to send it all back and I want a complete refund including what I paid you to ship it to me as well as what it's going to cost to ship it back to you.

he hasn't responded back since, just a warning to you all if you ever deal with this clown, ask for proof of what year stuff he is selling and go out of your way to make sure it's the proper year stuff. I'm without 120.00 bucks cause of this clown and he has no remorse for wasting my time dealing with him.

MODS .... sorry if this against rules talking about a ebay member in these forums just trying to save someone here alot of grief and there money.
Old 06-13-2005, 10:20 AM
TGO Supporter

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 83 bird
Engine: 305/383
Transmission: WC T5
Axle/Gears: 3:42
Matt Dillon in Pittsburg, PA. Took $400 from me on ebay (name was thirdxxgenxxparts or something like that) and that was the end of it. I still have the canceled check!
Old 07-15-2005, 02:10 PM

Car: 91 Z28
Engine: Lt1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3.70 auburn pro 9"
dont deal with FastCash22!!!

DONT DEAL WITH FastCash22
check out this item he skrewed me on 7979144155 if you check the auction I specificly ask if this has rust, he says in email and the post on ebay that It has NO rust, i figure this guy is good he has 70+ feedback all of which was good so i purchased it, the part was cheap but shipping was $35 so i get it and theres a hole rusted like hell where they always rust, so now he says i should have expected it because its off an 87, even though i asked if i thad rust before i bought it!!!!!
its not like i was out a bunch of money, but he wont be able to sell again with that name cause everything he sells im bidding on with a BS name and not paying!! haha we'll see who wins this battle!!
Old 07-21-2005, 02:18 AM

Car: 91 Firebird Formula
Engine: ZZ4 fast burn with TPIS mini ram.
Transmission: Viper T10 6 spd.
F-Body Motorsports

There e-bay user name is fbodyparts.
There phone number is 704-494-0005
There e-bay store name is F-Body Motorsports

They had 2 auctions going on at the same time and they were started 2 days apart. It was for a torque arm.

The reserve was met on the second auction and no bids yet on the first auction. With two minutes left to go in the first auction I bid the same amount that the second auction was at and won the torque arm. I paid immediately thru PayPal.

3 weeks later after no responce to my e-mails and after I filed a claim thru PayPal I got this responce.
" Sorry for not contacting you sooner my PC was down. I accidently listed the same item twice. The torque arm has already been sent out to the winner of the other auction. I'll refund your money rite away thru PayPal plus any other fees PayPal charges."

1. The torque arm should of been sent out to the bidder who won first.
2. How do you accidently list the same item twice two days apart?
3. He was still listing items during the time his PC was suppose to be down
4. He said he would refund my money rite away. Thats been 5 days ago.

I've got to make a trip to SC in a couple weeks. The seller is located in NC. I think me and my Louisville Slugger will stop in for a little batting practice.
Old 07-21-2005, 03:38 PM
Former Sponsor

Yoo think you are worked up now, do a search on this board for f body motorsports. Your coming off the hook (as far as money)very well compared to most others.
Old 07-21-2005, 05:09 PM

Actually I've lost almost $300 to them SOB's
Old 07-25-2005, 10:57 AM
TGO Supporter

Car: 1988 IROC-Z Convertible
Engine: 408 Stroker Turbo, TPIS Mini Ram
Transmission: Magnum t-56
Axle/Gears: Ford 9" 3.55
user ID 940311

the guy is ****ED
dont buy from him and if you are a seller block him
lol
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&userid=940311
Old 08-13-2005, 12:13 AM

Aparrently the guys at F-Body Motorsports have seen a copy of this thred and my batting practice statement pi$$ed them off.
WILL GOOD

I'm going to continue to spred the word about these sorry SOB's and hurt there bussiness as much as I can.
Old 08-13-2005, 10:58 AM
Former Sponsor

Did they email you about the bat thing or something?

I see a sword fight coming along with a baseball bat and a torque arm.
Old 08-13-2005, 01:14 PM

You could say that.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:14 AM

Car: 91 Z28
Engine: Lt1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 3.70 auburn pro 9"
Originally posted by IROCNParts
user ID 940311

the guy is ****ED
dont buy from him and if you are a seller block him
lol
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...&userid=940311
STAY AAWWWAAYYYY FROM HIM!!!! the guy is such a dick!!! screwed me about a year ago, forgot about him till you posted it!! it was only for 30bucks so it wasnt that bad. he willl send you email threatening your life!! hes nuts!!
Old 09-07-2005, 07:00 PM
Supreme Member

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
Car: 89 FORMULA 350, 91 Z28 Convertible
Engine: ls1, LB9
Transmission: t56, Auto
Axle/Gears: S60/ 3.73
Originally posted by Tricked-Out-Toy
STAY AAWWWAAYYYY FROM HIM!!!! the guy is such a dick!!! screwed me about a year ago, forgot about him till you posted it!! it was only for 30bucks so it wasnt that bad. he willl send you email threatening your life!! hes nuts!!

sounds like a 12 year old kid trying to play tough
Old 10-14-2005, 01:30 PM

Anybody ever done business with 'midwest_cookiemonster'? He recently sold two sets of silver IROC-Z rocker emblems that were supposedly brand-new (they did look new, actually), but that's beside the point. I was outbid on the first set, which ended at approximately $174.50, and several days later received an email asking if I wanted to buy the emblems at my max bid of $155. I said that I was interested.

Later that day, I checked the seller's other items and found that he had a SECOND auction for a pair of new, silver IROC-Z rocker emblems; his feedback was 100% at the time, so I bid on them and won. I put off paying until I saw feedback from the buyer who won the first set of emblems; he gave positive feedback, so I paid a total of $321.50 for two sets of brand-new rocker emblems.

Two auctions for two pairs of brand-new IROC-Z emblems seemed odd to me, but the guy had 100% feedback and got positive feedback from the bidder who won the first set of emblems so I wasn't entirely uncomfortable with sending the money. I'm thinking that I'm an idiot for bidding on something that was too good to be true.

The guy calls himself 'Jessie ***' in his emails, but he's listed as 'stacey fender' on PayPal. I think he's from NC. Let me know if you've dealt with this guy, please.

- 89_IROC
Old 10-14-2005, 01:45 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 91 Formula WS6 (Black, T-Tops)
Engine: 383 MiniRam (529 HP, 519 TQ - DD2K)
Transmission: Built '97 T56, Pro 5.0, CF-DF
Axle/Gears: 4.11 posi Ford 9"
Don't want to scare you here, but Stacy Fender is (or at least was) one of the partners in F-Body Motorsports in NC. Their customer service rep is well known here, and it's not a good one. I believe they were even dropped as a sponsor by TGO because of it. Sure hope this isn't the same Stacy Fender....
Old 10-14-2005, 02:18 PM

*sigh*

I'll be calling my credit card folks this afternoon or Monday, then. Thanks for letting me know.

- 89_IROC
Old 10-14-2005, 08:06 PM

Stacy Fender is probably the same guy who handled the internet sales with F-Body Motorsports in NC. Yes, F-Body Motorsports used to be a sponsor here before they were booted because of multitudes of complaints.

If you paid through Pay Pal, contact them they can get your money back. If you paid through a Visa/Master Card you will have to contact them. The Card services folks can, and usually do get you a refund.

Wishing you luck, Ed.
Old 10-14-2005, 09:07 PM

Thanks, Ed. Good thing I've kept all email correspondences and PayPal receipts; I have a feeling that they'll be coming in handy soon. Stacey (aka "Jessie ***") said that the emblems would be shipped last Tuesday or Wednesday via FedEx Ground, so I'll wait until next Tuesday - I'll begin the slow process of attempted recovery on Wednesday. MAN, I feel like an idiot

- 89_IROC
Old 10-14-2005, 09:33 PM

You'll be surprised how fast Pay Pal can get your money back if the seller doesn't give a good response. Only problem is they require a two week time/ grace period, from payment to reception time before they will take a complaint. ~Ed~

With the 100% feed back how is one to know - Looks to me like you covered the bases - there are just some bad apples out there.
Old 10-14-2005, 10:03 PM
TGO Supporter

Car: 1988 IROC-Z Convertible
Engine: 408 Stroker Turbo, TPIS Mini Ram
Transmission: Magnum t-56
Axle/Gears: Ford 9" 3.55
Originally posted by Tricked-Out-Toy
lol ya thats him alright
VOLCANO CARS! we should go visit him
I bet hes a little man with little mans syndrome
Old 10-18-2005, 07:19 PM

Car: 88 firebird
Engine: 355
Transmission: t-5
Axle/Gears: 9 bolt 3.91
Don't buy from diff-man, I bought a pinion depth gauge for $115 dollars. It's a pos the dial indicator was broken when I received it, and he wont refund my money. I used one other gauge in the past and it was 10 times better than this.
Old 10-22-2005, 10:33 AM

Originally posted by cocacolakidd
You'll be surprised how fast Pay Pal can get your money back if the seller doesn't give a good response. Only problem is they require a two week time/ grace period, from payment to reception time before they will take a complaint. ~Ed~

With the 100% feed back how is one to know - Looks to me like you covered the bases - there are just some bad apples out there.
I'm S.O.L. with PayPal...buncha *****. The seller didn't have the 'Buyer Protection' shield in the 'seller info' area of the auction, so PayPal is offering no recourse (I didn't notice that during the auction...of course.) My only saving grace is the fact that I've been paying a monthly fraud protection fee on my credit card, so hopefully I'll get some of my hard-earned credit back.

It appears that this *** hat (midwest_cookiemonster) has been selling the same emblems multiple times; I was scammed on two sets for $321.50, and two other buyers were scammed on a WS6 emblem. If I'd seen that before paying, I'd never have paid at all.

I've seen no other auctions by that seller, so it appears that s/he only needed $500.

Feel free to drop this loser a line at 704-361-1280 or visit "Jessie ***'s" (a.k.a. Stacey Fender) website at www.alienmotorsports.com.

- 89_IROC
Old 10-26-2005, 12:40 PM

I called my credit card folks and got a refund; they're doing a chargeback on Stacey's bank account, so the burden of proof is now on Stacey

I also contacted the 5 other people who got stiffed by midwest_cookiemonster and gave them the same info; hopefully they all paid via credit card and will be contacting their creditors

- 89_IROC
Old 10-26-2005, 07:12 PM

Maybe some of these A Buts will learn to be nice in the future.

Another one to watch out for is on eBay, and goes by the handle of lizzardbossi (close). I had a couple of dealings with him about a year ago, and then forgot about the bad feelings then. Just recently I purchased several interior plastic parts for a 82-92 Camaro. What he sent was fourth gen (93 - 97) Camaro parts. I contacted him to tell him of the bad listing of the parts, and wanted to return them. He told me it was my responsibility to make sure that the parts were correct, and he would not accept a return. Now how am I supposed to tell if the parts are correct with the blurry pictures, and the description of 82-92 parts. I purchased them cheep, as I was the only bidder, so for $9.99 I just threw them in the trash, and sent the jerk a nasty letter. Live and learn - Oh yes and bad feed back for him.

But be very careful, and be warry of Lizzardbossi on eBay. He will tell you that it's perfect when it's junk, and broken, or even the wrong part totally.

~Ed~

Last edited by cocacolakidd; 10-26-2005 at 07:15 PM.
Old 03-02-2006, 09:06 PM

Car: 1990 Camaro RS t-top, '01 BMW 325i
Engine: L03 V8, 2.5L I6
Transmission: 700r4, Steptronic 5-spd
Axle/Gears: stock, stock
Another one to stay away from on Ebay is partsman84. He sells new interior parts for several different cars. I bought a brand new set including headliner, sunvisors, and sail panels from him and paid promptly with money order. probably a mistake right there. Well, he never responded as to when things were shipped so when i emailed him he basically acted as though the auction never took place. i told him he was paid and what the item was and he acted as though he was going to resolve everything. so after a week i asked him if it was ever shipped and he said it would ship next week. well that was 3 months ago, and he hasnt responded to my numerous emails since. Stay away from him! I also noticed that he recently made his feedback status private, hmmm.....
Old 03-10-2006, 03:55 PM
Supreme Member

Car: '81 Trans Am
Engine: 6.6L
Transmission: auto 350
Splitsecondmotors (aka HARRY PHILLIPS) BAD!!!!

bought a set of clear side markers on ebay for the gfs trans am and the guy never sent them then lied said he did,,,then said he was out of stock...he said hed refund me but didnt refund me!! Dont buy from him hes name is HARRY PHILLIPS from GARDENA, CA and right now on ebay going by the id splitsecondmotors
hes a bad rip off con artist!!
Old 03-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Supreme Member

Car: '81 Trans Am
Engine: 6.6L
Transmission: auto 350
he also just wrecked my 100% feedback score by leaveing me neg because i did the same... no item, no refund from him, no tracking number nothing,,now my feedback is ruined!!! bs right!!
Old 03-27-2006, 08:26 PM

paypal is the only way to pay for online purchase I think. my nephew had 4 auctions up, 3 of his buyers wanted to pay with paypal which he did no have an account with.my nephew asked me if his buyers could send the money to my paypal account for the auctions, not thinking anything bad could happen I said yes. the money came totalling $366.00. my nephew never shipped a single thing out so all 3 issued complaints with paypal.paypal issude refunds to all the buyers within 10 days on the complaint and I had no say !!!! this was def a lesson learned for me (that cost me $366.00), don't let anyone use your paypal account including relatives!! this was the only time I had ever had a problem with my paypal account. I was extremely surprised at how fast paypal works to end the complaint. I was actually impressed by it so much that from now on I will not ever buy anything online if the buyer does not take paypal just b/c how safe it is.I think I will be very lucky to get my money back from my nephew so this was def an exspensive lesson for me, so take this story from someone that has experianced how paypal works on both sides !!!
Old 03-27-2006, 09:14 PM

Car: 87bird and 93 formula
Engine: 305 and 350
Transmission: auto
i had 2 recent problems on ebay the first was not for parts but i went through the same thing. i went to that website that is posted on here for internet fraud and to my surprise i just got a money order fron the sacramento police department from the person. i am about to file one on the other. that one was for a steering wheel from k2motor. no responces from my 3 weeks of emails but finally got through on the phone. they claim all were defects and were expecting new ones by this wed. we will see.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:15 PM

Car: 87bird and 93 formula
Engine: 305 and 350
Transmission: auto
i had 2 recent problems on ebay the first was not for parts but i went through the same thing.it i went to that website that is posted on here for internet fraud and to my surprise i just got a money order fron the sacramento police department from the person. i am about to file one on the other. that one was for a steering wheel from k2motor. no responces from my 3 weeks of emails but finally got through on the phone. they claim all were defects and were expecting new ones by this wed. we will see.

Quick Reply: BAD EBAY SELLER LIST, post here.