Old 07-15-2006, 03:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1987 Trans am
Engine: Cammin Ls1
Transmission: Th400 w/brake 5500 stall
Axle/Gears: Moser 9" w/ 4.11's
Accel Dfi gen 6 w/ complete harness

SOLD

I have a used accel dfi gen 6 for sale. I have all the software and manuals, wiring harness minus some connectors like ac and computer cable with torque converter adapter and nitrous control. I will also include a heated oxygen sensor and a 1 bar map sensor along with the harness to get rid of you maf sensor if you car has one. Everything you need to completely tune and set parameteres of you car. It worked awesome for me. $500 shipped for everything obo. pm me with questions or iff more pics are needed. Thanks, Tim

Last edited by Smokin87TA; 10-17-2006 at 12:43 AM.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:39 PM

Does this come with a MAP sensor? If so is it a 1 bar or 2?

This dfi unit can be used for a boosted application correct? There is no additional software or additional 'modules' required?

Batch fire for the injectors?

Refresh my memory....this is programmed thru DOS on a laptop right?

BTW....does the software come on floppy discs?

Let me know. This may be what I need as 'starter' EMS for my application. Thanks!

Mike
Old 07-24-2006, 05:33 PM

Yes it comes with a 1 bar map sensor.

It can be used for boosted applications with either a 2 bar sensor(0 to 15psi) or a 3 bar map sensor(16-30psi)

Yes it is batch fire injectors

Yes it connects to a laptop and everything can be done in real time or with the car off. and all of the software come on discs and can be loaded on the computer.
----------
Price lowered from $550 to $450 shipped i really need the money. that is basically the cost of one burned prom and this can be used forever.

Last edited by Smokin87TA; 07-24-2006 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-12-2006, 01:38 AM

ttt make an offer i need this gone
Old 09-12-2006, 02:02 AM
Supreme Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
PM sent....
Old 09-15-2006, 01:30 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: 86 Monte SS
Engine: LS2
Transmission: 4L65E
Just an FYI... this kid is a self centered jerk to deal with.
I bought a billit distributor from him that he lied about, saying it was a Mallory billit distributor ( I still have yet to determine who makes it).

In short, I had a difficult time getting it to work.. he accused me of dammaging it, refused to refund my money and stopped replying to my emails and calls. In essence, i spent several weeks trying to get some assistance figuring out who makes it so i could get some support. I finally found a thread that talked about aftermarket distributors and phasing issues regarding how the distributors trigger from the pulse and fixed the issue on my own but still dont know who makes it regarding spare parts... ( waiting for a pick-up coil I orderd from Procomp as they said it might be thiers but since there are subtle machining differences, Procomp says its probably a cheap knock-off of thiers )

Just beware regarding if there are any problems with this system.. You wont get much help from Tim just BS excuses..

Here is the thread where I called him on the issues above and never got a response to date.

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/nw-i...-smokin87.html
Old 09-15-2006, 02:47 PM

Thanks for the reply. Just because there is one person that is unhappy with me there is over 20 that i have both bought and sold parts to and are very happy with everything. I have given parts away before just to help out fellow thirdgeners. There is no reason why you need to post that in here. Check all my previous post and threads. I tried to work things out.

And the reason why you never got a response was becasue your thread was locked by the moderators. Me along with others including my dad who has been an SAE certified mechanic for 32 years know it was in perfect order when it was pulled. I even was willing to meet you half way so neither of us could take the complete loss but you said no and expected me to take the loss. Please keep this out of threads. Thanks, Tim

Last edited by Smokin87TA; 09-15-2006 at 03:06 PM.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:42 PM

Nice try regarding you and your dads infinite wisdom ...Which boils down to not understanding that reversing the pick-up coil leads doesnt damage the module which is what you and your Dad accused me of..

Also nice try on why you couldnt contact me or respond... Its called a PM, a phone call or another thread.

You tried meeting me Half way?? I have spent weeks screwing around with this..Why should I settle for half my money after wasting my time, when you have not addressed anything and have dodged my findings including the fact that you have sold me a distributor that was not, as you claimed, a Mallory MAA-8048204

On top of the fact that you have not given, or even offered any help.
Thats right...ZERO, Zilitch, Squat, Nadda, help in determining who makes it and the problem with it ( this is of course after you gave me the dead end contact of racers outlet for which i have shown you thier response). All you have done is accuse me of dammaging it.

Here you go Tim... Here is the picture of the part number you said it was ( up top) and the part I recieved (below )... Still want to dispute that your a liar?
Im a very fair and easy going person and have given you multiple opportunities to
1.) Come clean with who made this or at the very least help me determine who makes it so I can get some help and be able to order spare parts if needed. ( pick-up coil in particular)
2.) Respond to my findings ( which I offered to show proof ) regarding your claims that i dammaged it, which was your reasoning for giving me half my money back.

I have little respect for blatent BS

Old 09-15-2006, 10:38 PM

SOLD
Old 09-20-2006, 11:44 PM

whats the deal with sellign a distributor as a msd thats not..last time i checked it was fraud..period..no ifs ands or buts..........no meeting halfway..
Old 09-21-2006, 08:00 AM

Not that your point changes... But just to be clear he stated it was a Mallory as indicated by this exact quote of his PM to me.

Originally Posted by Smokin87TA
The one i bought is a mallory MAA-8048204 distribtor. at summit this sells for 299.95 now but when i bought it back like 5 months ago it was listed at summit for 249 and i think i paid like 190 total of ebay. it is has a black top you get to chose when you buy it. Thanks, Tim
When I called Tim on it he gave me this guys contact name...( Racersoutlet) They were very nice, and clearly they are not a scammers as you can see by their sheer volume..But they indicated that they never sold this distributor..

Racers Outlet eBay Store About My Store

At this point....I have accepted the fact that he has blown me off but I still have a voice....and as long as he tries to sell stuff here I will use it.