Firebirds for Sale Post your Firebird for Sale.

[PA] 1984 Trans Am - 41K Miles - Metallic Brown w/Camel tan interior

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2018, 12:12 PM

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 84 Trans Am
Engine: V8 305 4bbl
Transmission: Auto
1984 Trans Am - 41K Miles - Metallic Brown w/Camel tan interior

1984 Pontiac Trans Am
Van Nuys Built
41,000 original miles
Brown Metallic with Camel Tan Interior
V8 / Automatic Transmission

Options:
Power Windows (both work nice and strong on original motors)
Power Locks (both work properly)
Cruise Control
Air Conditioning (All there, just needs recharged)
Power Hatch Release
Deluxe Knee Pad
T-tops (with bag)

Selling my 1984 Trans Am that I’ve owned for 2 years. The car doesn’t get driven as much as it should due to my schedule, so I want it to go to someone who will take it out and enjoy it! Car is mechanically sound – fires right up, drives nice, shifts nice.

INTERIOR
The interior is beautiful! Original carpet, original seats and upholstery with NO holes or thin spots! They look nearly brand new. Seat belts are pristine and retract properly. Rear seats look brand new. Lettering on the turn signal stalk and power window switches looks brand new. Steering wheel is mint with no cracking. Original Delco radio works perfectly. Mint dashpad. Original GM floormats show some wear but otherwise in good shape. Door panels are mint. The t-top bag is original to the car and is MINT and UNUSED. That’s right, the t-tops have never been in this bag and you can still see the date stamps on the inside! All interior plastics are excellent with no fading. Headliner is original, and shows very minor separation of the fabric from the backer board in places. Front and rear seat belt receivers had NOS buttons installed, as originals were slightly faded.

EXTERIOR
This Trans Am comes in the one year only Brown Metallic color with Camel tan interior. The paint sparkles in the sunlight! Body is very straight with no rust, no dents, no dings. Paint and decals are excellent, however, the paint on the hood looks a little thin in places ONLY when you look at it from certain angles in the sunlight. All original weatherstripping is not cracked and the t-tops do not leak a drop!

This car spent most of its life out west, and it shows. There’s no rust on the floorboards, and only some light surface rust on the original dual resonator mufflers. There’s some light corrosion on the stock 15” rims, as you can see in the photos. The rims are wrapped in brand new white letter tires. Exterior door belt line trim is original and is super crisp, with none of the texture worn off. Front windshield has a small chip (see picture – about ¼” in diameter) that can be repaired without replacing. Pop-up headlights work as they should. Headlight bulbs replaced with newer style halogens which are brighter but maintain the stock appearance. Rear hatch glass has some light scratches from normal use.

OTHER
In addition to the paperwork listed below, I’m also including all of the parts that have been replaced by me since I’ve owned it. This car had all of its original, date coded hoses and belts. I carefully removed them and replaced with newer pieces just for peace of mind. There’s no reason why you couldn’t reinstall these parts if you wanted. Also included is the original distributor cap, headlight bulbs and more.

Paperwork includes the original, 2 page window sticker, the build sheet found under the rear hatch carpet, a copy of the car’s original title from 1984, a Pontiac Sales book and swatches of original fabric.

$9500/obo. Located in western Pennsylvania but willing to work with you to ship anywhere in the world.

Old 07-20-2018, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 87 Trans Am GTA
Engine: 5.0
Transmission: T-5
Re: 1984 Trans Am - 41K Miles - Metallic Brown w/Camel tan interior

Just wanted to say, I wish more sellers made ads this good! Beautiful car! GLWS
Old 07-25-2018, 10:48 AM

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Car: 84 Trans Am
Engine: V8 305 4bbl
Transmission: Auto

CAR IS SOLD!
Old 07-30-2018, 05:48 PM

Received 104 Likes on 76 Posts
Car: 3 T-Tops
Engine: 327/305/305
Transmission: TH350/700R4/700R4
Axle/Gears: 3:42/2:73

Congrats on the sale man! I didn't know you had this car. That's a beautiful 84!