Interior Discussion about interior restoration, repairs, and modifications.

Rhino line interior

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 12:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 90 Camaro RS
Engine: V6 3.1 MFI
Transmission: 4 Speed Auto 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.23
Rhino line interior

OK I can already see the crazy looks. I'm thinking at puting down a rhino line or like, in place of my carbit. I wanted to see if anyone had pictures of rhino lined interior.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:42 PM
Supreme Member

Car: '90 RS
Engine: Vortec 350
Transmission: 700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.23 non posi
Re: Rhino line interior

i hope no one on here did that to thier poor interior
Old 11-01-2007, 01:09 PM

Dude its not as weird as you think. It's cleaner, it well never fad like say someone in you passanger seat spills his drink it easy to get up. I my self am a runner and track dirt in that i have to get out of the carpit. so is it real that hard to think of puting one in?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:24 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 89RS(other cars & pics in vBgarage)
Engine: LO3, 305 TBI Mildly Modified
Transmission: BakerBuilt 700R4 w/B&M Megashifter
Axle/Gears: 3.23 Auburn Pro Series LSD

had a friend that was going to do it to a mud truck, but all the wires and indentions on the floor made him not do it, if you made a flat sheet metal floor over the existing floor so it was all smooth and hid any wires it may look pretty good better just make sure there is a way to access any vital items under it, just seems a little to industral for a camaro, but its you car, so its up to you, as long as you like it
Old 11-03-2007, 11:04 AM

Car: 79 & 83 Camaro

Plus it will add 50+ pounds to the car.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:29 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Car: '91 Firebird Convertible
Engine: 305 TBI (LO3)
Transmission: 700r4, Vette Servo
Axle/Gears: 3.27 9 Bolt, PBR disks

Carpit?

Carpet?
Old 11-03-2007, 11:54 AM

Car: 91 Camaro Z28
Engine: 5.0 TPI (LB9)
Transmission: 4L60

Originally Posted by RS Reaper
Dude its not as weird as you think. It's cleaner, it well never fad like say someone in you passanger seat spills his drink it easy to get up. I my self am a runner and track dirt in that i have to get out of the carpit. so is it real that hard to think of puting one in?

What? Government skouls at werk there.

Get floor mats. Or, like someone else said, make your own "floor pan" in place of the carpet that would cover all the wires and such. I wouldn't do it, but to each his own I suppose.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:27 PM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Car: 1987 Camaro
Engine: 350 hsr
Transmission: 700R4(blown)
Axle/Gears: 3:73

i saw a 02 jeep wrangler at the actions i sell cars at and it was lifted... whole 9 yards but it was rhino linded interor and extreror. it was abadd *** for a trail truck but I would not do it on a camaro. But hell iwould have bought it if i knew i would be able to resell it
Old 11-03-2007, 09:31 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 04 Silverado
Engine: 4.8
Transmission: auto

Originally Posted by Cadillac
Carpit?

Carpet?
You missed his first post, he called it "carbit"
Old 11-03-2007, 09:55 PM

Yes, carpet I’m glad you figured that out . Ok I think there is some confusion this car not a race car I got a 77 El Camino for that this is more a style/everyday car.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:02 PM

Car: 89 RS camaro
Engine: 454 swap in progress
Transmission: th400
Axle/Gears: 4.11

i thought of doin this to my full size jimmy but its my DD/hunting/trailriding truck. i wouldnt do it to a camaro though just my .02
Old 11-04-2007, 12:21 AM

Car: 90 Firebird Formula
Engine: LO3
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.08 one wheel peel

Personally, I dont think it would be such a bad idea. I mean, if your car is one of those all-go no-show primer types, i say go for it.

Also, you could just take the carpet out. And unplug the wires and relocate them more hidden. And rattle can the floor black or such.

My buddy has a jeep he picked up on the cheep because the interior was trashed. He just took out everything cosmetic except the seats and dash, and drives it bare. You can even see the road go by where the drain plugs were. If you have leaky tops, that would solve your problem!
Old 11-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Banned

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: 87 GTA
Engine: L98
Axle/Gears: Dana M78 3.27 posi

I guess you were expecting the negative comments, huh?

The downside I see, would be hiding the wires, that run under the carpet. Maybe keep the door sills, and try to tuck the wires under there? Or put on SFCs, and use the to run your rear wires in, yet protect them from road debris/damage, etc.?
Old 11-04-2007, 12:50 AM

actually in the race car i have the spray on bedliner on the drivers side floor for grip, it looks kinda cool, so i say ..i know its weird, but you could get the sprayon stuff and spray the carpet that would seal it up so its water proof and it can be removed (the whole carpet)
Old 11-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1991 Z28
Engine: 383
Transmission: T-5
Axle/Gears: 3.08 10 Bolt

A buddy did it to his 78 Chevy pickup and tunred out very cool but I don't think it would work as well in a thirdgen. Not saying it wouldn't look good just not as good as his truck. I'd love to see some pics tho!
Old 11-06-2007, 06:18 PM

Car: 1989 Camaro RS/ 1992 Camaro z28
Engine: 383 Stroker/ ls3 e-rod
Transmission: borge warner t-56/ tremech t-56
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt, 3.55/ dayna 44(viper) 3.07

ok now see im an artist and i can emagine things and design them. i think it would be cool, i mean not much different from these show cars that the whole floor is fiberglass only difference is its ruff not smooth. and waterproof kinda like that honda SUV that has the waterproof floors for long collage road trips. but as far as the wires go you can let them show but dress it up a little bit like get some wireloom or steel braded hose line for engines and dress it up like them guys do when they make them show cars with the nice sound systems. run your wires how they do with their amp wires and batterie and compasiter wires. they run wires outside the boxes and make it look so fresh and clean like one solid line, you could do the same with your car and make some sort of plexyglass cover to protect them too even!

i suggest you look at car audio magz for ideas, but have fun with it. and try to cover up the seems where your trim panels meet the floor to make it even more clean
Old 11-06-2007, 09:44 PM
Supreme Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Car: 1988 SC Convertible
Engine: LT-1
Axle/Gears: 3.23 posi w/PBR's

I ripped out the carpet and Rhino lined the interior of my last Jeep Wrangler.

Up side:
won't stain if you spill something
easy to clean (open the drain plug and hose it out)

Down side:
it gets damn hot inside
it's rediculously noisy
Old 11-06-2007, 10:05 PM

Car: 1992 RS
Engine: 01' LS1
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt auburn pro posi, 4.10 gears

i would do it for a wheelin truck, but not for my camaro
Old 11-08-2007, 09:14 PM

Did this to a truck of mine. I use Herculiner roll in liner. It took about 2/3rds a gallon to do four coats on the healiner, the rear cab area and the entire floorboard area of the cab. For the guy that said it wouold add 50lbs- last I lifted the can it weighed a heck of alot less than 50 lbs and you also consider the heavy padding and carpet and such removed. Its about a direct wash pound for pound.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...2_154_full.jpg

My Camaro I used Dynamat Pro

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...2_117_full.jpg

Then I reinstalled carpet and fit Momo seats with custom made brackets

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...2_125_full.jpg
Old 11-09-2007, 02:14 AM

Car: 1987 Firebird

Originally Posted by BobItzaboy
Did this to a truck of mine. I use Herculiner roll in liner. It took about 2/3rds a gallon to do four coats on the healiner, the rear cab area and the entire floorboard area of the cab. For the guy that said it wouold add 50lbs- last I lifted the can it weighed a heck of alot less than 50 lbs and you also consider the heavy padding and carpet and such removed. Its about a direct wash pound for pound.

Nice job man. Looks really nice.

As to putting rhino line in a f-body....i think that would be really annoying for you to hear all those feet just scraping against that floor and cleaning it isnt that great either.
Old 11-09-2007, 03:31 AM

Car: 92 RS
Engine: 305
Transmission: T-5
Axle/Gears: 3.08

Ok think about it like this the insulation what little there is under the carpet will be gone along with your carpet. Now that will increase road noise plus heat and cold inside your car dont know where you live and how cold or hot it gets but I would consider these things since its a D/D just my thoughts.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:12 AM
Supreme Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Car: 1984 Trans Am
Engine: LT1
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt w/ 4.10 gears

my question is this; what are you doing in your f-body that you need to hose down the interior regularly??? Why not just install a wood floor and use a swiffer??? lol
Old 11-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Supreme Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Engine: 355

Yes, carpet I’m glad you figured that out . Ok I think there is some confusion this car not a race car I got a 77 El Camino for that this is more a style/everyday car.

So its not a race car, AND you wanna rhino line it? Bet its a real chick magnet....

Are you doing this cuz of salt and slush in the winter.... or?

For rhino liner to look good, you need a fairly smooth surface, and last i looked, the f-body floor pan is really curvy and slotted and what not. If you smooth out the floor first and then do it, it might be alright.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:20 AM

i'm looking to do this to my car also. bedliner interior, no dash, no stereo, and probably no gauges (just idiot lights). oh yeah, i'm also gutting the doors too. race car? nope, street car. why? it was a $300 beater 92 V6 auto with a trashed interior and driver's side front end damage. the only thing that worked other than the running gear was the driver's window, and i drove it for 6 months.

will it be miserable? oh yeah, i'm counting on it. there was a time when a "real" hot rod was a loud, annoying, uncomfortable pita.

besides, this thread was started to get pics, not opinions. funny how quickly a thread can change
Old 11-15-2007, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Stephen
I guess you were expecting the negative comments, huh?
I find that it’s hard to get an idea out on a form. People shoot them down fast and don’t really think about it plus people love to get personnel really fast.
Originally Posted by JeremyNYR
my question is this; what are you doing in your f-body that you need to hose down the interior regularly??? Why not just install a wood floor and use a swiffer??? lol
As I said before in my pre post I’m a runner I track in dirt, mud, snow, slush, and what evers on the ground. I play ultimate, mountain bike, and ton more outdoors stuff that i get dirty so that is what is happening. Hmmm wood floors I don't think a great idea for a full black camaro.
Originally Posted by online170
So its not a race car, AND you wanna rhino line it? Bet it’s a real chick magnet....
Hahaha chick magnet, well really most girls love my car except the once that have mustangs it’s a rival thing at my school but see I don’t depend on my car to pick up girls but, what ever work for you.
Are you doing this cuz of salt and slush in the winter.... or?
As why I’m doing this just read the above
For rhino liner to look good, you need a fairly smooth surface, and last i looked, the f-body floor pan is really curvy and slotted and what not. If you smooth out the floor first and then do it, it might be alright.
Well I’ve seen form rhino line interior for some pick-up and there curvy also so it can be done and look good so i'm not really looking at smoothing the car out but i guess that alway a back up in a way.
Originally Posted by emory 4-4-2
besides, this thread was started to get pics, not opinions. funny how quickly a thread can change
Thank you
Old 11-15-2007, 11:20 AM

man, i'd worry about anyone that used an 80's camaro as a chick magnet.

i used to drop my 14 year old son off at school every day in mine, beat up front end and all, and i was so embarrassed for him (it was my daily driver then). he told me it was ok, all his friends thought it was a cool car.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Supreme Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Engine: 355

Originally Posted by emory 4-4-2
man, i'd worry about anyone that used an 80's camaro as a chick magnet.

i used to drop my 14 year old son off at school every day in mine, beat up front end and all, and i was so embarrassed for him (it was my daily driver then). he told me it was ok, all his friends thought it was a cool car.
Youd be surprised at how many people try to use it as one. Its usually the more beaten up ones .

As for rhino liner. Everything youve told me, about the interior being so shot, and you tracking through mud and dirt, rhino liner seems to be the cheapest and best solution at this point.

But because your asking for pix, its obviously important to you how it looks.

So judging by how fiercely you have defended rhino liner, you are gonna do it no matter what anyone says. Thats cool and all, but if no one has posted pix of it by now, i dont think anyone has done it, or if they have they arent aware of this thread.

Just go for it. Make sure you rip out all the carpet "fuzz" and glue, so you get nice adhearing, and brake clean the interior before applying rhino liner, it'll give u a nice finish.

A freind of mine used a similar product called "rocker guard", its a very very cheap spray, and tough as nails. He applied it to his 38 studebaker, so ill post pix when im on my other computer.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:00 PM

Car: 1985 Trans Am
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700-R4

Originally Posted by BobItzaboy

wow those seats look amazing, what is the part # and how much did you pay?
thanks
Old 11-15-2007, 12:07 PM

Hey my truck is a chick magnet. Got news for you, the only way a chick is going to like you for your car is when you drive a statis car of over 150K And that my friend you can have her gold digging ***. If you can't pivk up the same chick in a Yugo as you can a corvette, you can have her. Better start dating your car if you think its going to help you pick up girls.
Old 11-15-2007, 12:37 PM
Supreme Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1982 Trans-Am
Engine: 355 w/ ported 416s
Transmission: T10, hurst shifter
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt, true-trac, 3.73

I'm sure i've seen people ask about rhino lining their camaro on this forum before. I'm sure i've seen a few people do it, have you done a search on it? I think this is a good idea. A truck box has dips and curves and they are fine rhino lined, for the interior of our cars I don't see a problem. I'd also get cheap seat covers, that way you can take 'em off and throw 'em in the laundry to clean up.
I think weight would be very comparable, but it should *dampen* sound. It'd be like using dynamat eh?

I used rocker guard on the underside of my car, and wheel wells. There is two kinds - one kind dries hard (similar to truck bedliner) and the other kind stays soft, like asphalt. The latter is cheaper, and what I used. It melted off and left the underside of my car permanently gooey and gross. I don't recommend it.

If you do this, you can probably run whatever wiring inside the box channel that's there. Or re-route wiring to under the car, (use a grommet), and put the wiring in plastic split loom tubing, or aluminum tubing. You can just scrub and wash the interior to the point where you can put on the bedliner. It's thick enough it'll cover/hide the spot weld imperfections and whatnot. It'll also give you a chance to find and fix all the rust you will inevitably find. Make sure to get some pics if you go with this. I'd do this to my car if I hadn't already pell-n-sealed it all up. Door sills and a-pillars might look funny mating up to rhino-liner instead of carpet/headliner though... hmm.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:47 PM

i accually seriously considered the rhino liner option. I went to a car show and the y where show caseing it and i saw the strengh that it can add to your car's body and it is lighter than a putting a cage.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:49 PM

Car: 1986 Camaro IROC-Z
Engine: 305 tpi
Transmission: BW t5 W/ short shifter
Axle/Gears: 9 Bolt 3.27 posi

Im not going to take sides on this one because the idea has ran threw my mind as well. My carpet was all messed up so i ripped it out. that insulation crap was dripping wet and my floor boards took a good hit. anyways, seeing as how i dont have the money for new carpet or to properly fix the floors i used some rust converter and spray paint put the seats in and no one really notices the lack of carpet unless i say something. Its probably because i have floor mats up front so it does a good job covering it.

Yes it is a little more noisy with the windows closed, although i have yet to be in a 3rd gen that had a quiet ride so it doesnt bother me, and its my weekend car so i always have the windows down and t-tops off anyways but to each his own.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:16 PM

Originally Posted by Celticsfan
wow those seats look amazing, what is the part # and how much did you pay?
thanks
I am assuming you mean the Camaro seats (truck seats are Corbeau Moab neoprene seats actually designed for a Jeep CJ.) The Camaro seats are Momo recliners. Momo has discontinued there old line of seats and are currently designing new stuff. If there is old inventory, you may be able to find a deal. I can not even remember the part # or name of these seats but they sold for about $750 each including the bracketry to mount them. I had to custom weld the brackets to get them to sit lower like the factory sliders. It turned out beautiful and easy to install the floorboard slider bolts. I used chrome cap nuts on the floorboard mounts.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:05 AM

Car: 1985 Trans Am
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700-R4

Wow! didnt think they were that expsensive....probably go with 4th gen ebony leather...
Old 11-16-2007, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by Celticsfan
Wow! didnt think they were that expsensive....probably go with 4th gen ebony leather...

They're Italian. Ever price an Italian designer Suit like Hugo Boss, They ain't cheap. These aren't you average run of the mill sport seats you find at Pepboys or in factory cars unless you scale an upper end car. I opted for cloth because going to 1600.00 seats in leather for a Camaro just didn't seam practical. I needed these things to keep my *** in the seat while cornering. The factory seats made this car a handful so this seat purchase was not for looks, it was for function. THis car pulls an incredible recorded 1.07 g's on a skidpad WITH STREET TIRES. There really isint anything in the car that is original underneath it. Here are my binders in case you are not familiar with the car- ALuminum hubs, 13x1.25 2pc rotors, 6 pisston radial mount calipers.

http://www.cardomain.com/member_page...52_74_full.jpg
Old 04-26-2008, 09:21 PM

Car: 1987 Camaro
Engine: V6 2.8L
Axle/Gears: stock?

I wanted to bring this thread back because I wanted to get your opinion on my idea. Good or bad, I'm prepared.

I was wondering what you'd all think of taking out all of my interior, getting the bottom rhino lined, and then PUTTING THE CARPET BACK(here's where my plan differs from the original).
Basically doing what BobItzaboy did but with rhino lining..

OH! I forgot to mention that my plan included fixing(cutting out and replacing with new metal) any rust on the floorpanels/boards(whichever you prefer to call them)..and THEN getting the stuff layed down.
Wouldn't this reduce road noise, make the car more insulated, AND help prevent future rust?

It may add some weight but the car won't be a performance. My current plans include putting a 3.4l and maybe upgrading things *over time* for a v8. I plan on getting SFCs, too so adding some weight'll be unavoidable anyway.
(I know..not a good argument..it all adds up..)

Thanks for reading.
Old 01-05-2009, 07:30 AM

I can only hope you haven't been waiting since april for my advice, but just in case...

I don't know if it's the BEST idea. but it will work. I've herculined and durabaked many jeep and truck interiors. The floors stay cooler, and the noise goes down a lot. However, since the carpet is going back in, I don't know if it's worth the $80 to buy the stuff, hours to apply it, and extra weight it adds, just to be an insurance policy. If the heat and noise are too bad with carpet, go ahead, but I don't think the lack of insulation is a problem.

Sorry I didn't reply before '09, but you can rest easy now.
Old 01-05-2009, 10:58 AM

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts
Car: 1991 Trans Am GTA

Old thread is old. I sure hope this was all a joke.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:21 AM

I'm guessing you mean "this thread is old" and so what, it's better bring back an old then making a new. Also no this is not a joke thread. This was a thread for an intelligent conversation but turn into a "I don like your idea" thread. If you don't like it then be smart and don't post.
Now if you'd like a joke thread.
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/inte...html?highlight=
Have fun sitting in a room giggling with yourself

Last edited by RS Reaper; 01-05-2009 at 11:27 AM.
Old 01-05-2009, 11:36 AM

Car: 1991 Firebird Formula
Engine: 305 TBI

I had a Jeep that was rhino lined inside and out I don't have any pics but it made wiping down and vacuuming easier plus I wasn't getting any stains or being mad at my self every time I got dirt on it. Plus this was an outdoor rock climber so i don't know.

A little off topic but how come if someone doesn't like something they have to flame. All the time good golly gosh :-( LOL.

I say if you wanna do something to YOUR car do it. Its the only way we can Have some sort of diversity with our cars.

Would like to see the rhino lined interior
Old 01-05-2009, 08:00 PM

Received 47 Likes on 23 Posts
Car: 1991 Trans Am GTA

I don't mean to flame and I'm always open to new ideas, but gutting a car for daily usage and using Rhino Lining in place of carpet is a little extreme. I can see if this vehicle was intended for an off-road swamp-like environment, but for daily usage? To each his own I guess.
Old 01-05-2009, 08:26 PM

Car: 1984 Z28 HT,2006 2500HD
Engine: 5.7L, 6.6Llbz dmax
Transmission: 700R4, 6 speed allison
Axle/Gears: worn out 3.73 posi

I'm guessing you mean "this thread is old" and so what, it's better bring back an old then making a new. Also no this is not a joke thread. This was a thread for an intelligent conversation but turn into a "I don like your idea" thread. If you don't like it then be smart and don't post.
Now if you'd like a joke thread.
https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/inte...html?highlight=
Have fun sitting in a room giggling with yourself
oh god i remember that thread anyway if you haven't rhinolined the floor of your camaro yet why not just get a rubber floor instead of the carpet?
Old 01-05-2009, 08:40 PM

Car: 1991 Camaro RS/1989 Vert RS
Engine: 355/350
Transmission: T-5/T-5
Axle/Gears: BW9bolt3.45posi/3.23 Posi

I saw a truck I forgot where but it was COMPLETELY Rhino Lined. When you were done mudding just take a pressure washer to the interior. The guy was even spraying the dash and stuff. It was pretty nifty.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:39 AM

Now that it's back on, I'll add a little more.

With any spray or roll in liner, you're not getting maintenance free floors. The insulation from heat and noise are great, but dirt will get in there. on a carpet, you just vacuum it out, on liner, you have to preasure wash. (There's other ways, but most everyone assumes preasure washing is the way to go) Now I don't know about you, but there's a few thousands reasons why I don't want to preasure wash the inside of my car. And if you do, you'll need drain plugs for the water. Those are easily added with a hole saw and rubber plugs from any Jeep, just make sure you find the lowest spot.

If at all possible, also, ALWAYS SPRAY IT! rolling liner on works, but the it's so much more uneven and thicker than it should be, and it takes longer to cure. Get a $20 spray gun from Harbor Freight and a friends compressor and do it right (Funny that doing it right means a $20 gun)

I love the idea, but for resale's sake, I'm probably just going to get a new carpet, or even spray the one I have now black since I hate the red interior. If I change my mind, I'll be sure to post up picstures.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:58 PM

Car: 1984 15th Anv. T/A
Engine: HO 5.0
Transmission: TH700r4
Axle/Gears: not sure yet!

Originally Posted by Brennan
oh god i remember that thread anyway if you haven't rhinolined the floor of your camaro yet why not just get a rubber floor instead of the carpet?
This is exactly what I was thinking, my old pickup truck was the "work" version of the truck.. and those all come with rubber flooring instead of carpet.. its layed down the same way and all.. you could spill crap on it all day.. clean up was easy.. probably not too expensive to get a do it yourself kit.
Old 01-06-2009, 03:31 PM

Car: 1984 Z28 HT,2006 2500HD
Engine: 5.7L, 6.6Llbz dmax
Transmission: 700R4, 6 speed allison
Axle/Gears: worn out 3.73 posi

Originally Posted by hectre13
This is exactly what I was thinking, my old pickup truck was the "work" version of the truck.. and those all come with rubber flooring instead of carpet.. its layed down the same way and all.. you could spill crap on it all day.. clean up was easy.. probably not too expensive to get a do it yourself kit.
exactly, ive got an 03 s10 zr2 that im trying to find a rubber floor for cuz the truck sees alot of mud, dirt, sand, etc. its nice to keep my camaro clean and shiney but a man neeeeeeeds to play in the mud sometimes
Old 01-06-2009, 07:22 PM
TGO Supporter

Car: 1987 IROC Z
Engine: 350 TPI L98 block

someone has done this, I am sure of it, and I think I have pics of it at http://badassiroc.com .
----------
Found it .

http://www.omnipotent-goku.com/iroc/gallery/album100

Someone on here named Vortex did it.

Last edited by omnipotentgoku; 01-06-2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-06-2009, 08:43 PM
Supreme Member

Received 44 Likes on 42 Posts
Car: 86 Trans Am, 92 Firebird
Engine: 408 sbc, 3.1L of raw power
Transmission: TKO600, T5
Axle/Gears: Moser 9", 3:70 trutac, 3:23 torsion

that looks terrible.

Maybe if you removed all the extra brackets and smoothed EVERYTHING out is would be somewhat acceptable, but i would never do it.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:01 PM

lol. WOW I never though I would see pictures. Looks alot diffrent in my mind but I guess that is because I think of almost what it would look like if I was to spray it on the capet. I'd Like to know why he did it and how much weight it added to the car? Very nice find omnipotentgoku.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:19 PM
Supreme Member

Car: GTA
Engine: 383 HSR
Transmission: TH-700R4
Axle/Gears: 3.42

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/body...tml?highlight=

A thread I made on "How to" apply the bed liner to your thirdgen.

Long story short. 10 pounds extra to car. No more corrosion. Noise reduction is nil.

enjoy

Quick Reply: Rhino line interior