Members Camaros Post pictures and information about your Third Gen Sport Coupe, Berlinetta, LT, RS, Z28, and IROC-Z28 Camaros!

Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2012, 10:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 89 Irocz
Engine: L98
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: 342
Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/tpi/...-underway.html Alright guys this is a part 2 from like 10 years ago. Back then it was a hsr on a stock motor now I'm doing vortec heads with the lt4 hot cam. Yeah this is shade tree style with no tree and a little bit of shade lol I'll get some pics up later with the progress, so far. I'm going for alittle restro mod action lol I'll get pics up soon, stay tune
Old 06-07-2012, 05:45 PM

Re: Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree

Well it took me awhile to figure out which way I was going to go with the build. I Know I wanted to do cam and heads but didn't know what combo to go with. I was thinking of going mini ram and aftermarket heads/ cam wasn't sure of the combo. And really didn't know what I wanted. Plus I didn't want to throw together a combo that wouldn't work all that well together. So I kind of search around and played around with a few ideas. (would ask my buddy about it, This is the guy that got me into modding and racing). Plus he's the one that help me check out the Iroc, when I first bought it to begin with.(He gave the ok and I bought it, diamond in the rough lol) Any I finally came across the Scoggin-Dickey article http://www.gmhightechperformance.com...d/viewall.html
So I'm modding my build after this, I'm hoping to get about 400 at the crank.(this should be possible due to going with the HSR some other goodies i'm doing When I decided to do this last year, noone had did it, well at least a good write up about it. Then when I started my build, a couple of builds started to come up that's the way it goes lol
Old 06-07-2012, 06:05 PM

Ok now the sad part, I had the Iroc running in top form tweak the fastest you could stock after the stealth ram swap. Then I got my Fourthgen Ws6, way faster then the iroc this thing is a beast. We moved to another town, so My commute to work was now 30 miles one way. The plan was to rotate the cars, but it didn't work out that way. I was driving it on the weekends, then the rotors rusted over, so it won't stop very well. So I stop driving it, with the intention to fix and get it back to running order. That didn't happen for 5years. So it sat battery went dead and fuel pump went out. Well we moved and I'm a lot closer to work, saving a ton on gas now I can work on the car. Bad thing is that since it sat I have to go thru almost the whole thing grrrrr!
Man the car was almost cherry when I parked it, here's a pic.

Well I talked my buddy in to helping me getting it road worthy, No modding just safe for the road. But after we got it running alittle bit and messing with. He said Screw it bring on the mods Yeah I basically go town working on and when I get stuck him and his dad help me out. So I'm learning as I go lol

Ok enough of the history I know you guys want to see pics so I'm going to get them up. I've got pics on my webshots That I also updated.
Attached Thumbnails Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-iroc-formy.jpg   Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-iroc-formy-hood-3.jpg  
Old 06-07-2012, 06:26 PM

Alright the First part I got was the votec intake, this is a easy budget build for me cause I already have the HSR to begin with. So what I made selling the old intake I'm only paid like 150 bucks for the new one. Not a bad trade off here it is.

Then I picked up the LT4 Hot Cam Kit.

Now I was getting my part list in hand. I also Found a really good site that has alot of good info on Vortec Head Swap/ parts list.

http://www.sallee-chevrolet.com/Cyli...ads/Vortec.cfm

This site has alot of good info on the heads and also parts you'll need things like that. It was very helpful, Oh don't use that Head bolt kit, it's just I have another post about that get ARP is all I'm going to say about that. All the info is pretty Great though.
Old 06-07-2012, 06:35 PM

Ok my computer is acting weird on the pics so I'm going to post the link from my webshots. Heres' the intake

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2659...37512304zfHPbo

Heres some a pic of the hot cam kithttp://rides.webshots.com/photo/2415571040037512304HTWwJd
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2560...37512304JXEqCK
Old 06-07-2012, 06:52 PM

Now for the Heads, well the plan was, to find a set of nice used vortec heads get them cleaned and machine for the Hot cam. Well after watching a video on Youtube, this dude had went thru all the work of having put on a set of vortec on his blazer and his head was cracked!!!! The Machine Shop missed that, ( I was thinking man F that!!) that would really suck. So I started to look around and compare cost and went to Scoggin Dickey Site. I got a Set of Brand New Vortec heads that were Machined for a 525 lift with springs for less that 786 bucks shipped so, that was a no brainer. Don't have to worry getting them machined they were ready to bolt on.
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2770...37512304Twaoir
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2219...37512304UujMKK
What's nice is that thier a gm Casting also
The Heads are nice intake are great the exhaust side is rough. So my buddy was looking and them and Decided to Polishing them for me!!! More HP!!!
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2562...37512304fYUyiR
http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2047...37512304qSNKJj

I got some other pics I have to try to load them from another computer. Man I should have done this at the start lol you can see on my webshot page I already got the other heads off, I'm just trying to go thru the steps for you guys. I'll try to get more pics up later.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:18 PM

Car: 1990 Formula Firebird
Engine: 350 (5.7) TPI
Transmission: WC T5
Axle/Gears: 3.42 POSI

Can't believe you let it sit so long!
Old 06-07-2012, 08:30 PM

I know trust me, I'm paying for it now lol. It's going to be one of the newest 89 when it's done lol. Pretty much all the sensors will be changed. Since I'm digging this far into the engine, I'm taking everything off and cleaning/painting. I got the brackets off and bead blasted them and I got a new waterpump install last weekend. I got one with the tap on top to do my coolet bypass for the vortec heads. It's coming together, slowly but surely.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:50 PM

Alright guys here's a quick update, it was hot as hell to day. It said it was 95 but felt like 195 Anyway I got the Grounds hooked back up, and starting on the roller rockers. I got the Driver side header on, didn't do the pass. side. Cause I didn't feel like getting under the car today. Here's some pics, of the progress Enjoy
Attached Thumbnails Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-headers-008-1024x768-.jpg   Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-headers-011-1024x768-.jpg   Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-headers-015-1024x768-.jpg  
Old 06-10-2012, 10:10 PM

Here is the Pass. Side Bracket I'm getting back together. You can see on the bottom how bad the old idler looked. The Bracket looked the same, I bead blasted it and it looks good as new. I'm going to have a little hang up, putting the brackets. I refuse to put back on those stupid torx bolts, 1 stripped while doing the bracket, and one on the intake. So I'm going with some good old hex heads lol.
Attached Thumbnails Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-headers-019-1024x768-.jpg  
Old 06-11-2012, 09:06 PM

ok here's a quick update, I got the lower intake on also had to paint the front of the head I'm going to touch it before I put the brackets on. (they came machined bare metal around the bolt holes, so little surface rust popped up) Just a tip for you guys, running the edelbrock valve covers, the drivers side fits like a dream, pass. side is a pain due to the Tranmission tube. I would recommend either bend the tube more or get a aftermarket one that will flex. I went with the gm intake gasket. Sunday I'll get the other header on and hook up the exhaust then starter, and button up the top end. (hopefully that is lol)
Attached Thumbnails Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-new-intake-001-1024x768   Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-new-intake-002-1024x768   Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-new-intake-003-1024x768  
Old 06-12-2012, 09:44 PM

Guess no love for my build
Old 06-13-2012, 04:01 PM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Car: 1979 Malibu
Engine: Blown LSx
Transmission: T56 Magnum
Axle/Gears: 9"/wavetrac/35's/3.70

Looks good!
Old 06-13-2012, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by 1986Z28OWNER
Looks good!
Thanks yours too
Old 07-02-2012, 08:34 PM

Alright guys little update,got all the head sensors bolted on. Also got both headers on. Just got drivers tighten,pas just on.(got to go underneath to get to the rear header bolt) I'll do that when input the starter back on. Got all the spark plugs tighten down. Nows here the trickery part. Ok I'm using the stock ac deco plugs for vortecs. I did a mock up and there is great clarence for the plug boots and wires. Only problem is the vortec head set up seems to make clearance alittle tight when tring to get my socket on. So I took jamesc advice and got these https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/afte...w-headers.html. They worked awesome

Last edited by dacuma; 07-02-2012 at 08:39 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:49 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 89 Black IROC-Z convertible
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: Auto

Interesting build. I'd like to see how it ends.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:00 PM

Alright quick update,

not good news, I thought that the HSR fuel rails from the orignial HSR/Standard would work with the Vortec Stealth Ram. Apparently not Stupid thing looked like it would work. I did a quick mock up without the injectors. Looked good by eye, but with the injectors it's off like by 20 thousands. (no way it will work, trust me I tired) Total bummer, but I guess that's why they have to different part numbers for the standard Stealth ram and the Vortec Stealth Ram.

Only reason I kinda of tick is that I could have sold my fuel rails with the intake for a better deal. Oh well live and learn, so I got to spend another 200 bucks for the right ones. What can you do lol.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:17 PM

Alright got the new fuel rails today, so I'm going to install them in a couple days. Just been raining like crazy. After that got to get the fuel lines remade, old ones are dry rotted. Then the fuel system will be new. Along with half the engine lol.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:32 PM

Really interested in your build, its the same route that I want to go. Any problems with accessory brackets and the vortec heads?
Old 07-17-2012, 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by ws6drop
Really interested in your build, its the same route that I want to go. Any problems with accessory brackets and the vortec heads?
I havent put them on yet, going to do that when I put on the new rails.(I painted them with high temp aluminum color) that's what has taken me so long,trying to decide weather to paint or powder coat. I painted and very happy with the results. I'll let you know in a few days, but I dont see that being a problem. Cause they are a gm casting. I'll get some pics for you when I put them on.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:13 PM

All righty things that suckapparnetly my vortec stealth ram intake is defective! Yeah got the new fuels that were the proper part # from Holley same result, off by a 20 thousand yeah so apparently we they were tapping my intake for the fuel rails they messed up and tapped it to low but the good news is I contacted summit and they are sending me a new one. They are going to inspect then ship me out a new one. But comparing the new fuel rail to old/standard one, there are some small difference. The angle of the injectors are slightly different. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up.(the three watching anyway lol)
Old 07-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Supreme Member

Wow you are right...there are only 3 of us! Anyway its good information to have. We can't always assume that what we receive from a manufacturer is always going to be correct.
Old 07-23-2012, 07:27 PM

Yeah I know lol, yeah I was messing with it for a hour, lol then it sank in,it's off. Stuff like happens, good thing this is my weekend ride.lol But I'm just chipping away, it will get done. I'd probably get more hits on the alter. fuel inj board, but hey the wheels already in here. They can find it thru the search button I guess lol
Old 08-04-2012, 11:33 AM

Car: 82 Converted IROC
Engine: 350ci TPI
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.23 10-Bolt

Great build. Thinking I will go down this road in the near future.

And I make 4 people. lol
Old 08-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Supreme Member

Still looking forward to the completion of this project
Old 08-04-2012, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Richboll
Still looking forward to the completion of this project
Thanks me too lol ! And thanks to the new 4th viewer lol. Well newest update, Summit has my new intake on the way, the replacement one they sent was machined really bad Not their fault manf. Deal. So that should be here Monday, They haven't sent the fuels rails yet, I'm going to call on that later after work. I looked on the site and the part # for the Vortec Fuel rails non adj, had listed as NA so, that verision may be discounted. If that's the case then I'll just have to upgrade to the adjustable fp reg. set. Thats still there, Didn't want to do that cause I have a new one. But if I have to no big deal, I'll sell it or keep as a spare.

I'll keep you guys updated. This latest blow knock the wind out of sails, But what can you do. I'll try to get some work on it, monday, like put the starter on and put back on the y-pipe. I'm not putting the intake till I install the new fuel rails with injectors, I learned my lesson lol. So close yet so far lol.
Old 08-21-2012, 10:25 AM

Update Not good news,

Ok here's the scoop so far summit has been awesome and sent me a couple of intakes to replace the original. Only problem, the machine work and casting was terrible. So they have to send back what's left in stock, to holley due to the poor quailty. (just a bad batch) So basically they refunded me back the funds for the intake, and I have to find another intake. Hopefully when I go thru another vender and they will have a good one in stock. This isn't summit's fault, they bent over backwards to help me out. This is Holley's deal, no idea whats up with them right now. But anyway that's update, So project is on hold for about a month. Got some other stuff that's has come up, back will be back on track as soon as I can. Thanks, Guys
Old 08-21-2012, 10:56 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1991 Firebird
Engine: n/a
Transmission: n/a
Axle/Gears: 3.27, I think

My HSR on my truck has the same problem, can't bolt the fuel rails into the intake manifold. I bought mine last winter and it's the standard port version.
Old 08-21-2012, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by robotic_junky
My HSR on my truck has the same problem, can't bolt the fuel rails into the intake manifold. I bought mine last winter and it's the standard port version.
yeah same here, I bought mine a year ago also, same deal,(don't know if the rails are off or the intake, I sent both back) who knows My buddy even said that we could fill and retap the holes for the fuel rail. (would have been a lot of work, but he has fab skills ) but didn't want to have to do that on a new part. But after seeing the replacements that would be easier lol. But what can you do Yeah I seen a guy on the site talking about his HSR not sealing right. He could have one of the batches that I seen. Man, there's no way it would seal, how bad the machine work was done. I'm going to give Holley a call before I order the next one. Maybe that will help get the quailtiy back into there products. I can only hope, cause I'm to far in to turn back lol.
Old 08-24-2012, 01:02 PM

Car: 91 Z28, yamaha vmax, and zuki vitar
Engine: TPI 350
Transmission: WC T5
Axle/Gears: 3.23 posi, soon 3.73

Your project has caught my interest, gottcha beat my third gen has been sitting for the last 6yrs dang coast guard. PS I plan on doing a very similar build as well, and prolly should take a good look at my intake, I bought my vortec HSR directly from holley that was supposedly just used on the dyno. Anyway cant wait to do similar build and look forward to seeing your progress. Keep up the good work
Old 08-25-2012, 12:01 AM

Car: 1989 Formula, 1988 Camaro
Engine: Vortec 350 TPI, 2.8 V6
Transmission: 700r4, 700r4
Axle/Gears: 4th Gen 3.43 Posi, 3.43 Open

im also finishing up my LT4 hot cam vortec swap on my car, i was reading through your posts and noticed that you mentioned you were using the stock sparkplugs, ive read in a few places that you will me missing out on some decent horse power because the stock plugs are a different reach length than the vortec plugs. go get some sparkplugs for a 1998 tahoe from a parts store they use the same vortec heads
Old 08-27-2012, 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by 88camaroscv6
im also finishing up my LT4 hot cam vortec swap on my car, i was reading through your posts and noticed that you mentioned you were using the stock sparkplugs, ive read in a few places that you will me missing out on some decent horse power because the stock plugs are a different reach length than the vortec plugs. go get some sparkplugs for a 1998 tahoe from a parts store they use the same vortec heads
Sorry when I said stock I meant for stock vortec engines, yeah Im using ac delco forgot the part number but they are pretty short to begin with but gave all the clearence that I need.

R44LTS yeah here's the part number
You can see on this link the size compared to a shorty http://www.sallee-chevrolet.com/Cyli...ges/P526Sa.jpg
Old 08-27-2012, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by wheelie250
Your project has caught my interest, gottcha beat my third gen has been sitting for the last 6yrs dang coast guard. PS I plan on doing a very similar build as well, and prolly should take a good look at my intake, I bought my vortec HSR directly from holley that was supposedly just used on the dyno. Anyway cant wait to do similar build and look forward to seeing your progress. Keep up the good work
Hey I know what your saying exnavy yeah I'm in a middle of a move right now, after everything is done I might just order from them direct to make sure anymore quality issue will be address directly. But on mine you could clearly see the blemish / poor work right off the bat.
Old 09-03-2012, 05:43 PM

Car: 89 5.7 IROC/95 LT1 Corvette
Engine: All 5.7's
Transmission: 700R4 (Roessler)/ZF6
Axle/Gears: 10 bolt Zexel 3.23's. CTW 17" wheel

Dang shame your intake didn't fit, you could've had it done by now...
Old 09-06-2012, 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Eagle223usa
Dang shame your intake didn't fit, you could've had it done by now...
Trust me I know I should be able to get back on it, about a month. Got some bills I have to knock out. But I will keep you guys updated
Old 10-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Supreme Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1971 Camaro
Engine: 427
Transmission: TKO600
Axle/Gears: 3.73

Getting ready to dust off my iroc project as well, and considering a vortec/ stealth ram/ hot camcombo.

Sucks to hear about the bad quality of the intakes.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:01 AM

Alright guys here's the newest update, just order a new intake last night. I'm hoping it's a new batch, fingers crossed. But if it is, I'll be back on track next weekend. If the intake is jacked up, Holley is getting a call directly!!!!!
Old 10-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Supreme Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts
Car: 1992 Camaro RS
Engine: Vortec headed 355, xe262
Transmission: T56
Axle/Gears: 9-bolt 3.70

As a fellow Vortec'er, Im REALLY disappointed to hear how bad these stealth rams are... I hope for good news when the new one arrives.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:17 PM

Trust me, me to lol!!!! I'm pretty sure they got a new batch in, though. I've been watching there stock statis and seen they had to restock, so that's a good thing. But maybe this was good thing for me. Alittle brake may have done me well, so I wouldn't get burned out.(or freak about all the money I spent) I also looked at other intakes, during this time. I would have to sink more money into a different set up that wasn't a option. I'm going for the most power with the least amount of money lol. I'll let you guys know how the quality of the intake is, I'll take pics for you guys.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:56 PM

Alrighty Then!!!!

The New Title to this Thread Should be Project Set Back

I got my intake from Holley or Weiand, or whoever is doing it now, and what do you know? Same old jacked up intake, mating surface isn't perfect still a ridge (you can feel it with your finger). Now on this one a chuck is missing, it's small but still what the hell! It's a brand new part!!! So I contacted holley and spoke to a rep there. He had me send some pics in, of the damage. So I asked if I could go directly thru them, because of the number of intakes I had to send back to summit. He said that shouldn't be a problem. Also Hopefully this lights a fire under the CNC operators butt, due to the fact that so many of these have come out this way. I also sent him a pic of the orignial intake, that was near perfect to see the difference. Well hopefully something good will come out of it. If not I might go with that Edelbrock intake, that looks like that ramjet set up. I don't want to have to go that route but dang, at least with Edelbrock I won't have these quailty issues. I don't want to have to do it cause I have everything set up for the stealth ram. I'll get pics up on my next post, due to my computer not working with me either( I can't say that I'm surprised lol)
Old 10-23-2012, 08:11 PM

here's a pic of what I'm talking about the missing chuck and you can see the lip near the deport where the discoloration is, is the lip.
Attached Thumbnails Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-stealthram-intake-2.jpg  
Old 10-23-2012, 08:15 PM

heres a better pic, it like that all the way across the top of the intake. you can see where the cnc machine stop, or bit broke take your pic lol. oh well what can you do?
Attached Thumbnails Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree-steathram-intake.jpg  
Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Supreme Member

Maybe you'll just have to suck it up and go with a TPI.... *ugh*... The edelbrock base for those is so pricy, and its such a step backwards in performance.

Seems like we know why the Stealth rams are so cheap.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:08 AM

Yeah I even thought of that too, it just sucks cause then I would have to get a plenum and set of fuel rails, then a set of runners (cause I sold all of that, due to getting the hsr in the first place) I might even bite the bullet and go with a miniram ( Ive always wanted to go with that set up, alittle pricey but it would be the less mods to work) I'm committed to the vortec heads, cause they are already bolted on. The edelbrock profloxt, looked good also but then I'd have build the fuel rails up due to them not having a fuel pressure regerlater, and then ls1 throttle body. Dang I've got a lot of stuff to think about. I'll kept you guys updated and let you know what I go with and what Holley decides to do.

Thanks guys
Old 10-24-2012, 03:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 1991 Firebird
Engine: n/a
Transmission: n/a
Axle/Gears: 3.27, I think

Edelbrock Pro-Flo XT EFI Intake Manifold doesn't seem too bad.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-7138/
Old 10-24-2012, 11:19 PM

Yeah I looked at that too, only problem is that you have to pretty much build the fuel rail kit yourself, no fpr and you need a ls1 tb, then you got to get the painless wireless set up for the ls1 sensors and then you have to get a new throttle cable. (linkage is on the other side) don't get me wrong it's a nice look intake ESP that powder coated black looks sharp. Yeah there's a good article on It here
http://www.vetteweb.com/tech/vemp_10...e/viewall.html

On another note I spoke to the guy at Holley he 's cool but I really don't think their quality manager cares/or knows what he's doing. Cause he was telling me in the email he got from the QM was saying that the machine has to make 2 passes (but I'm like yeah still not a reason that the mating surface is uneven) plus there's a chunck missing, and it looks like crap. The first intake that I got was pretty much perfect except the fuel rail holes didnt line up. The QM is also said that the gasket should seal it up, and there shouldn't be a issue. Well first of all it looks like hunk of crap, it's a uneven surface which should be flat. They just need to resurface the top of the intakes to even it out. So unless they have one in stock that is perfect even mating surface, no chucks missing. I'm just going to get my money back and sell off the rest of the Holley stuff and go with Tpis mini ram.

Yeah they are suppose to send me a email,on what they have stock. I'm not holding my breath though. From the sound of the email QM didn't thank it was a issue even though so many have been returned from me and summit. I'll keep you guys updated

Last edited by dacuma; 10-24-2012 at 11:22 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:09 PM

Btw here's a better pic of bad quality machine work on these intakes, the pic is on their website lol
https://www.holley.com/data/products.../large7542.jpg

When you guys pull it up go to full view, then you can see how bad the machine work is!!! The first intake I got looked perfect, mating surface was perfect. Look how uneven that is!! This is what I've been working with lol
Old 10-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Supreme Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Car: 1971 Camaro
Engine: 427
Transmission: TKO600
Axle/Gears: 3.73

Man that sucks. I had an old stealth ram years ago, and sold it. Was thinking about going back to one, but after seeing what you've been dealing with I'm starting to consider other options.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:12 PM

Engine: 355 Super Charged
Transmission: B&M Streetfighter
Axle/Gears: 4th gen 342

I guess I was lucky mine was perfect, my only issue was a bad bolt on the upper intake, no hex machined in
Old 10-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Supreme Member

How about this...

http://www.jegs.com/i/Edelbrock/350/29135/10002/-1

Fuel rails are $100...

Get something like this and throw an LS1 TB on it...

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/edl-38483/overview/

It gets expensive... but you'd have room to grow. I also dont think the typical single-plane RPM ranges are relevant when you have individual injectors at the ports... but I may be wrong.

Might be cost effective in the end, but who knows. I dont know how hard it is to run an LS1 TB on a TPI ecm.

Last edited by InfernalVortex; 10-31-2012 at 12:17 PM.

Quick Reply: Project Vortec Stealth Ram is underway/ shade tree with no tree