NW Indiana and South Chicago Suburb Looking for club members to have gatherings, cruises, and to help each other out.

Im still alive: least more alive than dead

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2002, 09:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Car: 91 GTA, 91 Formula, 89 TTA
Engine: all 225+ RWHP
Transmission: all OD
Axle/Gears: Always the good ones
Im still alive: least more alive than dead

Well due to many different varieties of both personal and computer related issues i have been kind of quiet on here as of late.......I will be returning at full speed shortly once my laptops are once again running and my new pute gets here, least im hoping.....way my curretnyl luck is going that may also be sometime next century :-(

Not much new with me heres a few things as of late

I now have a 91 GTA burg met with about 22k miles on the clcok that i flew out to salt lake city to pick up :-) its bada$$ as a frew members here can atest too

The motor for my formula is as of now complete and waiting to be installed as soon as i get my hands on a truck so i can get it to my house :-) ( gonna have to fire up the tractor and the radio flyer to get it home at this rate)

and once the formie is back under its own power i can finally do my TTA which at this point in time is about 3 mths+ behind schedule....so their is ho-pe before the end of the season that all my badbpy toys will be out at once, maybe lol

oh well fpr now just letting peeps know whats up
later jeremy
Old 08-06-2002, 11:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good to know that you are alive still -- haha like i don't see you every other day anyway!! as soon as your projects get on track --how bout you come over and light a fire under nicks *** to get his car road worthly before 2005!!