Pacific Northwest Region Regional discussion board for WA, OR, ID, and BC.

Nobody has learned anything!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2001, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nobody has learned anything!!!

In the heat of the moment, nobody is learning anything from what happened! Forget about what the president did wrong or right, or what he said after the attacks. People are suffering everywhere, and we should not be bickering over who said what ---To JohnnyIROCZ, Craiger, Glenn91L98GTA, QwkTrip, 82Zee28, (and anyone else i may have missed) who flamed DeathZ, you still have not learned anything about what has happened!!! You flamed Andrew over what he said about this act of war, and yet you are basically starting a war of your own on thirdgen!!! Now Amorget, you know andy pretty well, and you need to make sure of what he's saying! Instead of flaming him publicly, talk to him in private! And that goes for anyone who thinks they know DeathZ well, too!!!

To Demon Z28, Stormshadow GTA: We are trying to pull together because, as you said, this hurts everyone!!! Again, we have not learned anything from seeing a heinous act of war if we start one ourselves!!!

I wonder, did this latest act of war stem from something someone said???
Old 09-12-2001, 11:10 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am sorry... I never realised I flamed Andy, and even after rereading the post I still don't see where I ever attacked Andy's view... I just hold him that it hurt because he was a friend that thats the way he feels about me.

AS for doing it privately, no, I am sorry that is not going to happen right off the bat. I was hoping to get to talk to Andy about his POV of americans, and that would be in private, but what I had to say was a public thing.
Old 09-12-2001, 11:21 PM
COTM Editor

Received 1,855 Likes on 1,270 Posts
Car: '89 Firebird
Engine: 7.0L
Transmission: T56
Unacceptable behavior is just that... unacceptable. This is a black and white issue. I appreciate your efforts to be a mediator but it's the wrong place and the wrong time.

The list of names you cited above are primarily the older, more educated, and experienced people in the crew. The adults, if you will. We will not let our core values be compromised and stupified by an ignorant loud-mouth junior twit such as DeathZ.

[This message has been edited by QwkTrip (edited September 13, 2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 09:23 AM

We, the American people, have been attacked. To have a fellow member add salt to the wound and insult our country only leads those of us whom are patriotic to defend what we believe in.

I stand by what I have said. You don't add insult to injury and that's what Andy has done.

I have not tossed anyone to the side. I am sure that Andy knew he would catch hell for what he posted. Timing is everything.

Old 09-13-2001, 09:31 AM

Bickering my as$! DeathZ needs to respect the fact that as "Cascade CREW" we shold be supporting each other and not disrespecting our goverment, telling Americia to F-off. The only one who has not learned anything is Andy. Everyone else has learned how to stick together in these terrible times. And you say Aromget has flamed Andy publicly, HE flamed Armoget publicly! Like me, Armoget has family which works in one of the buildings that were attacked! Like I have been saying the ENTIRE TIME frinds support one another and if he has no positive thing to say.......dont say anything because these are hard times for all of us and we do not need any crew member beating our moral down. Now is the time to stick together.
Old 09-13-2001, 09:54 AM

Car: 1991 T-Top RS
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: 700R4
It's good to see most of the crew sticking together in times such as these. Not only has America suffered a terrible Blow but the whole world has. Price of everything are falling, Oil is rising, stock markets around the world are plummeting. Face it, In this day and age of such an Open and closely tied world, America is the leader. It's the truth and that's that. This strike against America's towers, Two symbols of Democracy is a strike against ALL democracy in the world. It was a message to American and the rest of the world. We will find out who did this. And when we do, and the combined forces of the most powerful nation in the world and all the rest of NATO is brought to bear, it scares me at the level of devastation that will be brought down. We shall rain hellfire and brimstone and those that are of evil intent will perish in the flames. Palestine also needs to be shown what we can do. To party in the streets at an event such as this makes one wonder if they deserve to live. I, for one, do not think so.
Old 09-13-2001, 05:35 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by QwkTrip:
The list of names you cited above are primarily the older, more educated, and experienced people in the crew. The adults, if you will. We will not let our core values be compromised and stupified by an ignorant loud-mouth junior twit.</font>
Well, to this insult upon me i say: look before you leap! You know nothing about me, and have not talked to me before,so what gives you the right to call me an "ignorant loud-mouth junior twit"? And if what has been quoted here was not an attack on me, i retract what i reacted with, something you people have not learned to do!!! (no offense)

Furthermore, I have talked to Andy, and if you could find the guts to do so also, you would realise that what he said was NOT directed at all americans, or even some americans! He was trying to flame the United States Government for having an attitude which he believes got us into this! (And notice i say US!!!) And AMORGET, I wasn't meaning to say you flamed Andy, and i made it seem that way. I apologize. While I disagree with what you had to say being said publicly, we are all still friends here. I'm sure if Andy has offended you, you know him well enough to know that he didn't mean to. After all, is andy the kind of guy to turn on his friends in a second? And before anyone who still wants to flame him can answer that, i answer- no!
Old 09-13-2001, 05:56 PM
COTM Editor

Received 1,855 Likes on 1,270 Posts
Car: '89 Firebird
Engine: 7.0L
Transmission: T56
I was not referring to you. I was refering to DeathZ. My message did not make that clear and I fixed it. Sorry about the indirect insult. You have done nothing to deserve it and I would certainly not direct any such comment towards you.
Old 09-13-2001, 05:57 PM
TGO Supporter

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Car: Death Mobile
Engine: 666 c.i.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Namaste:
He was trying to flame the United States Government for having an attitude which he believes got us into this! (And notice i say US!!!) </font>
Well, I also have read the post a few dozen times and unfortunately I still feel that it was a bit stronger than just that. Let's just forget that whole thing and pretend it was never said.

Now, let's go with the "US Government caused all this" debate. You know what? I agree with you, it IS the US Government's fault for not killing Saddam back in 1991. Let's just hope they don't make the same mistake twice.

I have no doubts that Iraq is involved in all this.

[This message has been edited by Glenn91L98GTA (edited September 13, 2001).]
Old 09-13-2001, 06:48 PM

I am gonna post this in all the Attack post.Most of you have read what DEATHZ and i have said.I do not agree with his completely insulting america,telling to **** america was harsh and uncalled for.America and Canada are similar countries with differences stemming through every aspect of life.I beleive the american people didn't deserve it but it was bound to happen to the american governement.I realized the severity of the attack last night when i was at the bar.It was a horrible thing and so many lives have been lost.My views have changed but i still stick with all my previous statements.Hell if we go to war im signing up,could be fun blasting some afghans

------------------
1987 Trans AM GTA
305 5SPD
Hypertech airfoil
gutted maf
kn filter
High Flow Cat,
3"Walker pipe
Dynomax Super turbo Muffler
TB Coolant bypass
Lubricated by Mobil 1 Tri-Synthetic
Old 09-17-2001, 12:08 AM

My wife would be PISSED if I did anything to her Afghan
Old 09-17-2001, 12:15 AM
Supreme Member

It took you that long to come up with that?
Old 09-17-2001, 01:05 AM

No!
Old 09-17-2001, 10:11 AM

I have a 303 enfield that has not shot a person since 1942 .I test fired it yester day . Ready to shoot some sandn!ggers .My dad did his part, now my turn. DEATH Z watch out for the friendly fire.

I AM CANADIAN , I LOVE AMERICA (USA)

[This message has been edited by WOODY MCC (edited September 17, 2001).]
Old 09-17-2001, 02:55 PM

Hey , Woody.....whatever there buddy.... I never said that I hated Americans....****er! I hate there goverment!
Old 09-17-2001, 09:08 PM

watch the threats Woody Mcc
they arent necasary and will only make this get worse

you arent the only one with weapons
keep that in mind

[This message has been edited by 82suped-up-coupe (edited September 17, 2001).]
Old 09-18-2001, 12:14 AM

Car: 1991 T-Top RS
Engine: 305 TBI
Transmission: 700R4
Thought you said watch the threats, Rich. Everyone chill out. what's done is done. enough of it. Hey Andy, Whatever you said, whatever you were meaning it's in the past. sorry I flipped out on you. I'm quite patriotic. Even though I don't agree with you sorry for the argument. You're welcome in the crew however long you wanna be.

------------------
1987 IROC-Z T-Tops wait... GUTTED MAF!
Old 09-18-2001, 01:13 AM

N0 threats here just cold hard reality . Ether you stand shoulder to shoulder with the U.S pointing your arms at the Afgan Irish, P.L.O or any terrorist cell (enemy) to keep our freedom , regardless of political or religious beliefs. My thoughts are clouded with anger to see this happen to some of the best people in the world . And some one taking this opportunity to voice ther political thoughts and a negative one at that is the rong time! A fools mind you have for you to belive that I would think that Im the only person with a wepon ? To me, that what you said sounds more like a threat towards me. As far as friendly fire in the battle we possibly face if we stand !together! ther will be no wories. The terror comes from the person that lives next door. Then they kill your family. Muslim ,Catholic ,Prodestant THE TERROR FROM WITHIN .But the largest threat IS the middle east (JIHAD)!..... VC? NVC? VC? NVC? were my uncles last words ,so now I must distinguish ,good muslim or bad muslim ? When this time comes I will not ask that question. As things go now I will curbe my thoughts towards third gen fun . To those who felt offended by my words I am truly sorry ,but all will seem so small when the time comes to show your true worth and colours ..............................
Old 09-18-2001, 02:24 AM

Guys, chill. Don't make me go moderator on your asses And that is a threat.
Old 09-19-2001, 12:15 AM

Hey Woody MCC,did you happen to catch the 6:00 bctv news and the two f*g*o*s who said that the americans are over reacting.
People like that make me sick.
Old 09-19-2001, 09:33 AM

Yes no sense no feelings!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2001, 02:51 PM

Hey Rob......I got two words for you buddy **** you .....obvously you dont know **** all , man !
Old 09-20-2001, 10:17 PM

whatever coward!
Old 09-20-2001, 11:22 PM

Listen, when I say enough is enough, ENOUGH.