Theoretical and Street Racing Use this board to ask questions about street racing, discuss your street races, and "who would win?" questions. Keep it safe.

best stories of ricers getting beat by f-bodys...

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2001, 08:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
best stories of ricers getting beat by f-bodys...

hey guys i would love to hear all ur stories
of f bodys whooping on the rice cars. thanxs
recaro xfire
Old 07-14-2001, 10:42 PM

Car: 1984 Trans Am H.O.
Engine: 350
Transmission: 700-R4
Axle/Gears: stock 3.73
One time when I was out drivin a lady pulled up in one of those new malibus next to me at a red light. She took off fast, but I didn't because I wasn't in the mood to race. But the next light she started reving, so I decided I'd hand her her a**. So, when the light turned green, We both took off fast, but I got the lead on her from the start and it was all over from then on. At the end, I was about 4 car lengths ahead, but I had to stop at the next light. If we kept racing I would have beaten her by a lot more. Her car wasn't really rice, but it was pretty da** funny

"Drive it like you stole it."
Old 07-15-2001, 05:35 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1991 CAMARO 1968 FIREBIRD
Engine: CAMARO 3.1L FIREBIRD 455
Transmission: CAMARO 700R4 FIREBIRD TH-400
I racd a ***** and the guy had his girl with him lol i just put a chip in my car that night so i was looking for a race. Well he pulls up acting all hard core reving his engine but i didnt wana race there becasue cops hang out were we were. But i did and i spanked him then he Tried to chase me all through the city.
Another funny one was a ***** was trying to race me hed speed up slow down speed up slow down and then he takes off i didnt wana race at all well next thing i see CHP on his *** like white on rice me and my friends all pointed and laffed at him and the cop the cop when he pulled him over hopped the curb and lost his hubcap lol
Old 07-15-2001, 10:32 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
No really got beat, but this is a good *** story.

I'm setting at a red light at up on Indepance road. And I look up ahead about I'd say 1000 yards and notice a cop sitting in the side of the medium. Then this ***** pulls up next to me in his gay *** lil civic hatch back with his homies listening to rap and starts reving his engine. So I shout out hey your white and start reviving mine.

Light turns green and he peals off. I of course didn't go anywhere. Cop remeber.... I wait 7 secs and start normally and BAM cop goes after him. I crusie by doing the speed limit at 35 and kindly wave in the direction of those dumbasses.

LESSON NUMBER 4 from drivers ED, always scan 20secs ahead. I always do. I think they learned there lesson.

------------------
un4givin89

1989 RS Camaro Police Edition
305 TBI
Open Element w/ K&N filter

Camaro Legends, Virginia Beach VA
www.camarolegends.com

www.mikekey.net
Old 07-15-2001, 10:36 AM
Banned

I think this topic should have its own forum... "General F-Body stories"

------------------
un4givin89

1989 RS Camaro Police Edition
305 TBI
Open Element w/ K&N filter

Camaro Legends, Virginia Beach VA
www.camarolegends.com

www.mikekey.net
Old 07-15-2001, 05:17 PM

OK this isn't about an f-body but in a way it is!!!! My bro has an S-10 with a 383 in it which came out of a camaro!!! It was about 2 weeks after the truck was finished so we were out cruizin around looking for a race!!! We pull up at a light beside this mustang riced to hell big wing, stickers everywhere!! But one thing stuck out the most his lic plate said " I WIN ". So i start screaming out the window at him and he is all pissed now!! We both just give it as the light turns green!! My bro just smokes him so at the next light i scream to him "looks like u need a new plate"!!!
Old 07-15-2001, 06:13 PM

guys the stories are inspiration to me and they are all good stories!
i got a story for u guys...
i was crusing a popular street in utah
called State St. Everyone likes to cruise it on the weekends especially teenagers like myself, well as the story goes my 1983 trans am and an 1996 Eclipse gts pull up to the light.him and his gf are giving me ugly glares so i rev it up at him. hes got his rice sh*t done to it even his gay blowoff valve and front spoiler! well as the light is about to turn green he drops his clutch and takes off early, so i take off a car length behind him. by the end of first im still a car length behind him and
i chirp them into second and now i gain on him and pass him by 5 feet. we almost hit 95 and im still about 5 feet infront of him then we had to slow down for the next red light! he punches the steering wheel and take a right hand turn off of state st. loser couldnt handle my domestic power i guess!
Old 07-15-2001, 10:04 PM
Administrator

Car: Red 87 IROC-Z28 T-Top
Engine: 5.7 Tuned Port Injection
Transmission: 700R4 Auto
Axle/Gears: BW 9-Bolt 3.27
Dude, this kind of post belongs on the Street Racing Board. Just telling u.

------------------
89 RS

STILL Looking For:
87 IROC-Z28 350 TPI
Old 07-16-2001, 08:50 AM

I am not sure where this belongs but I am moving it to “Theoretical and Street Racing
“ forum.
Old 07-16-2001, 12:23 PM

One of the best vehicles for getting surprised looks on peoples faces is my brother-in-law's 92 GMC Syclone. Stock it's a 4.3L turbocharged all wheel drive street oriented Sonoma with 275HP and a whopping 360ft/lbs of torque. With the mods he's got on it right now (which aren't that major) he can run a 12.4 in the quarter. This vehicle has awesome off the line acceleration with all wheel drive, it's not a well known vehicle (only in production for 2 years), and it's a truck. I was with him when he smoked a C5 corvette in a 100 yard dash between lights. The owner yelled for him to pull in at the gas station up the street. He was convinced it was a heavily modified truck and was completely surprised to find out it was mostly stock, with about 500 bucks in modifications. He had never heard of the Syclone or Typhoon, and was rather upset about having an almost 10 year old vehicle beat his brand new 38k corvette. He didn't take much consolation in the knowledge that his vette would probably do much better at higher speeds (90mph +) That was only the best example in a long series of stunned drivers getting beat by that Syclone. It's only on the street though, at the track the vast majority of drivers there are quite familiar with the Syclone and Typhoon, and most of the people who aren't happen to be import drivers.
Old 07-16-2001, 09:02 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1999 Chevy Cavalier
Engine: 2.2
Transmission: 5 speed
Axle/Gears: it's part of the transmission
seems to happen all the time around here. I like some imports if there not to guady looking and don't look faster than it really is,after all my car looks faster than it really is!! sometimes I get these punks pulling up in lowered civc w/ a huge wing and fart pipe. these guys will buzz around me like an obnoxious fly..until I slam my B&M ratchet shifter down a gear,feed it some gas to 5500rpms.....by that time they are so far behind me that by the time they catch up they drive away like a dog with it's tail between it's legs. my favorite are the new v6 mustangs and camaros the single pipe ones lose every time ,then again I'm never looking for a race, there's just so many punks around here that want to doubt my ugly beat-up brown '84 Trans Am....
Old 07-17-2001, 02:05 AM

Car: 1990 Formula
Engine: treefitty
Transmission: stick
Actually, since I got my Harwood hood,I can't get any of these "fast-n-furious" rice-o-rockets to race me of the light.
Even the ones with ricediculous GFXs,gaping muffler holes and stickers galore.
I don't like the visual intimidation I'm projecting. I really don't. I wish my car looked stock again. When I had a stock hood, I had many a fart-holed-civic, chalenge me, among other REAL cars.

------------------

1990 Formula
Factory:TPI-305/Dual Cat(230hp),5 Speed,3.42 rear, Dealer:Aluminum Drive Shaft
Mods:SLP air foil,K&N Filter, Accel:wires,coil cap,rotor.Hypertech Thermomaster chip,Stat,Fan switch,TES headers,MSD6AL,AFPR(46), Harwood fiberglass hood,original GM "Notchback GTA" hatch.
Flowmaster 3" Cat-back exhaust,TB coolant bypass, Centerforce dual friction clutch.
1999 Lexus GS 400 everyday car(It's a V8 so its not Rice)
1987 Voyager Minivan. Cost me $300=runs like new.No repairs for over 2 years(fingers crossed)
DIRECT LINK TO PICS OF MY CAR. NO WEB-PAGE. http://community-2.webtv.net/MZavraz...A90/page9.html
Old 07-17-2001, 02:18 AM

One day I was driving down Cicero heading south in Chicago and this DUAL EXHAUST mustang is just in sight. I pull up next to him, hes got chrome wheels, dual exhaust, and I check to look for the GT 4.6 badging. He had none, I just started laughing. Blackout headcovers and everything this guy had. His was stick because I could hear his tiny *** engine at high rpms, so I bring her to 2nd, spin em going 30mph and just flew on his *** . His girlfriend looked stupified...that mustang was pure weaksauce.

------------------
1990 G92 5spd LB9 - 3.42 80,000 miles

Accel Ignition/Wires (8.8mm), Advanced Timing, TB Bypass, Ported and Gasket Matched Plenum, Synthetic Motor Oil, 160 Thermo, TPIS Airfoil, K&N Air Filters, Centerforce I Pressure Plate and Clutch, Edelbrock TES Headers, Dual Cats, Edelbrock RPM Series Catback, Homemade Ram Air, Bosch +4 Platinum Plugs

14.4 @ 94mph w/2.0622 60ft (w/o headers and catback)

14.426 @ 96.19mph w/2.167 60ft(w/headers and catback)
Old 07-25-2001, 08:41 PM

Car: 1986 IROCZ
Engine: LB9....rebuilding coming soon
Transmission: rebuilt 700R4
Ok,this ford probe or eclipse,I don't know what it was it was a dark color with gjost flames and two pipes,I was in a paking lot coming out of a target with with my buddy and as I was getting in my car I heard that wasp like roar so I start uo my 86 IROCZ with 3" inch exhaust and rev it a few times,I follow him out of the parking lot and I even let him row threw a few gears before I floored it and totally raped him ,later that night I beat a mid=late 90's gt convertible with loud exhaust

------------------
Drive it like you stole it
Old 07-26-2001, 06:31 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 1984 Chevy Camaro
Engine: Built L98
Transmission: T-56 6 speed
Hmmm...well back in spring break and **** like that. We used to have cannon ball style freeway races with like 20-30 cars. All racing at once. Well I spanked most of them. But heres the best story I have of a kill.

My friends one with a 89 CRX SI w/intake and exhaust. And my other friend with his 90 Civic SI w/intake and exhaust. Anyways one of the nights I was crusing it. Then they started to race they blew by me at very high speeds. So I downed it and floored it. And started to catch them. My friends already had their speedometer needles burried and was already revving high. Yet they both just seen me coming up in their mirrors. Then I went past both of them. And keeped pulling away from them. All on camera to! haha...my friend said when I was passing him he was all sick. Cause he was already pounding it hard yet I was going by like nothign. haha...

------------------
Chris
91 RS 305 TBI
Eternal Rev

Possibly one of the worlds only drifting Camaros!
Old 07-26-2001, 09:43 AM
Banned

I got a new one, this rice boy riced up his stang, with euro lights. And he is in a convertable right. He is pissing me off and then he gets behind me at the light and starts reving his engine and jumping his car towards mine.

So I pressed frimly on my bgrakes, knowing I was getting new tires next week, and I did one big burn out and smoked the crap out of them. I am sure him and his g/f were happy after that. Cuase you know rubber stinks.
Old 07-26-2001, 10:37 AM

All the ***** guys must have fat a$$ed women because their cars seem to slow down by a couple of seconds whenever they are in the car. If they want to go racing they should leave the women at home.

Baby got back!!
Old 08-02-2001, 12:20 AM

Car: 87 GTA
Engine: 355 Chevy
Transmission: T-56
Everyone in town was talking about this bad a** Supra, and that I would get smoked if I raced him. The car was a 97 supra TT with 100 shot NOS, boost control and exhaust (probably others, dont know much about ricers) The funny thing is, he also said it had NOS but wasnt hooked up. So, we get out on the road and hes like lets run from a roll. I thought that was good, since my car annihilates the tires if i try to start from a dead stop. So, we went from 2nd gear. He wanted some RPM to build boost so we went from 4k according to my tach. His buddy counted it off and off we went...err off I went and left his 50k dollar car about 1 semi length behind me. And that distance kept getting greater every time i shifted. Ended up beating him by about 3 semi lengths(no joke) My buddy in the passenger seat was like man, you just totally sucked the paint off that car! Come to find out about a week later, the dude WAS spraying the 100 horse NOS to the car when we raced! Which, of course made me feel even better about the rice kill....

------------------
1987 GTA 355, carbureted, TFS heads(non G2), 6-speed, McLeod clutch, 11.3:1, dual 3" flowmaster 2-chamber exhaust with NO tailpipes, 98 z-28 wheels, soon to be replacing weak 10 bolt with 12-bolt...gettin tired of breakin axles....

...Whatever turns your tires.....
Old 08-11-2001, 12:05 AM

twisted wedge- you sure you were racing a TT supra?? the 97 put down 320 HP stock + 100HP shot + give or take 20(?) HP in mods = about 420- 450 HP. that means you car would have to be pushing 500 HP to beat him as bad as you said you did. not saying you COULDN"t because i've seen 355's run 12 and under but 450-500 HP is really impressive.

------------------
91 3000GT SL
removed resinator
raised hood scoops
open element
-------------------------
soon to come:
ram air
-------------------------
Car of the past:
1992 3.1 Firebird automatic
-K&N w/custom open element
-B&M Shift kit
-removed tranny mounts
-Flowmaster, no cat
-AC Delco Rapidfires
-Arrest me red paint
-79 "Screaming Chicken" graphics

Pics at:
http://www.geocities.com/aj3000gt/mypage.html
Old 08-11-2001, 05:00 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 89rs
Engine: 400Sb
Transmission: Tremec 3550
a little from the other guys (import). I have a 89rs but my daily driver is a lexus GS400. A few weeks ago there was a d*ck driving a LS1 convert Z. He was tailgating folks and punching it. Well, three times the old fat A* lexus was dead even with him. Once he was behind me at the light and from 0 to about 120 i pulled a car on him. He did not seem to happy.

This guy was really a dork.
Old 08-11-2001, 05:51 PM

love the stories keep em up! recaro xfire