Camaros for Sale Post your Camaro for Sale.

1984 Z28 USA olympic Edition

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2017, 09:18 PM
Want a title? Post!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1984 Z28 USA olympic Edition

I have a 1984 Camaro Z28 USA olympic Edition this car is in all original condition with 68,000 original miles I purchased it off the original owner the car was purchased at Gallo Chevrolet in Albuquerque I am trying to find out more information on this car before I sell it most of the people I spoke to said they only made them in strip Downs not Z28 but this one is real it is an Olympic Edition and nothing was put on the car or taking off it is original down to the striping it also has gold chrome strips where the cell panel goes and a stainless steel plate with USA olympic Edition torches and red white and blue stripes please contact me if you can help me get any information on this car I have all the owner's manual and original documentation to it
Old 05-14-2017, 06:16 AM
Supreme Member

Received 410 Likes on 261 Posts
Car: 1984 TA (1 stock / 1 custom)
Engine: LG4 / turbo LQ4
Transmission: 700R4 / 4L80E
Axle/Gears: Stock / 4:11 Moser 9"
Re: 1984 Z28 USA olympic Edition

Ive never seen / heard of this edition before. Can you post some pics. I'd love to see what it looks like.
Old 05-14-2017, 08:54 AM
Supreme Member

Received 258 Likes on 149 Posts
Car: 1984 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Engine: 5.0 Liter 4-BBL V8 High Output
Transmission: 5-Speed Manual
Axle/Gears: 3.73

Does The Documentation Include The Window Sticker.
Old 05-14-2017, 04:25 PM
Want a title? Post!

I don't have a window sticker the person I bought it for is still trying to see if they can find the window stickers but I'm sure the build sheet is still there the car has never been disassembled I do have pictures of the VIN numbers and the numbers in the glove box I did speak to the guy at the Chevrolet Hall of Fame in Illinois he was the owner he seem to be very interested in it and wanted to purchase it from me but would not give me a drop of information on it or even an idea on how to get information on it even though I know he did know how to find out exactly how many of those cars were made he just didn't want to give me any info on it the only wanted to purchase it and told me the only people who would be interested in a car like that is a museum but if you can tell me where is the build sheet would be located on this your car I'm sure I could retrieve it and I just signed up on this site if you can give me some info on how to download a picture on this site I can post pics of the car it doesn't seem like a regular Olympic Edition with the stripes it has gold chrome strips on it and it also has gold chrome strips where thesis panel is it also has Olympic torches on it but unfortunately they faded but are still there and are visible unfortunately just not so much readable but the wording on the Torches did say Olympic Edition and the name of the dealership that was purchased from which was Gallo Chevrolet in Albuquerque
Old 05-14-2017, 06:33 PM
Supreme Member

Received 46 Likes on 37 Posts
Car: 1987 IROC Original Owner
Engine: LB9
Transmission: M39 MM5
Axle/Gears: G80 G92 J65

https://www.thirdgen.org/forums/hist...on-camaro.html

Old 05-14-2017, 09:29 PM
Want a title? Post!

Thanks for trying to help me on it I saw that picture on the net but that's not the same car I looked at it today and use some different lighting to try to read what the sticker say where the Torches are and I was able to read it a little bit better the sticker says galles Chevrolet USA 84 Olympian Edition I guess I might have worded it wrong I don't know if there is a difference between the Olympic Edition or the Olympian Edition this car is a fully loaded Z28 with t-tops I'm thinking the factory mine has made one for each dealership because the people I bought it from told me it was on the showroom floor and it was the only car like it for sale at that dealership
Old 06-01-2017, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Pauly.a
I just signed up on this site if you can give me some info on how to download a picture on this site I can post pics of the car
1. Sign up and create an account on Photobucket.
2. Upload your pictures (from computer or phone).
3. Once the pics are uploaded, Photobucket will show the web coding on the right. You should be able to click on the one for "IMG." I believe it automatically copies, if not, click and copy.
4. Return to this thread, and paste it into the text box.
5. Repeat step 4 for each pic you would like to post, then click "Preview Post" below this text box. If the pics show, then Submit Reply.
6. If clicking on the IMG code does not work, then you will need to remove the tags before and after the web address. Should look something like:

https:// www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct...96459889461213

(It will be a lot shorter than the example though."

7. Once you have the web address, click on
a box will pop up. Enter the URL (web address) at the top. Repeat with all the URLs for the pics you want to upload, and then submit your reply.

**Tip: Any pick you come across on the net can be posted in this manner. You simply need to right click on the image, click "copy image address," then follow step 7.

If you have done all of this correctly, the image should post, just like this random pic I found:
Old 06-03-2017, 06:34 AM

Received 103 Likes on 51 Posts
Car: '84 Z
Engine: L69
Transmission: T5
Axle/Gears: 3.73

For what it's worth, package was likely offered Nov and Dec 1983 instead of '84.