NW Indiana and South Chicago Suburb Looking for club members to have gatherings, cruises, and to help each other out.

Problems with JUCINGTA (Tony P.) Straightline Performance, watch out!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2005, 08:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 86 Camaro Berlinetta
Engine: 355 c.i.
Transmission: 350 Turbo
Problems with JUCINGTA (Tony P.) Straightline Performance, watch out!

JucinGTA (Tony of Straightine Performance)
Ebay user name Straightline350:

Yeah, hope your reading this Tony. Want to put everyone on notice that he has been bidding up his own auctions for profit. I just won a set of wheels on there that he had no reserve and now he's screwing me. Won them for $400 and he won't sell them for that amount. Claiming that there not his wheels. WHO GIVES A ****. First of all, if there not yours, don't list them. Second, if you do list them, then its your @ss. Ebay has been notified of his actions and legal action is underway also. You've screwed a lot of people before, this time its gonna bite you right in the @ss!!!

Deleted in 10 minutes. This is in no way a threat to this person, just want people to be aware. If there is a problem (seeing this is a public forum) email me. If it gets deleted and I don't get a reason for it, I will assume that its just BULL****!!!

This has been linked to Chitownracing.com for people to read. This is where I originated the post and has been deleted. Also here is the link to the post I have up there now. In general, when an Ebay transaction has been made, it should be followed through by the buyer and seller. He did not follow through.

http://www.chitownracing.com/forums...ed=1#post186816
Old 02-27-2005, 11:23 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
here we go again.....
Old 02-27-2005, 02:33 PM

Car: 91 GTA, 91 Formula, 89 TTA
Engine: all 225+ RWHP
Transmission: all OD
Axle/Gears: Always the good ones
I am leaving this up for the moment due to the fact that it is a local concern.

Please do not post if it does not directly concern you.
Old 02-27-2005, 10:43 PM

Originally posted by 3.8TransAM
I am leaving this up for the moment due to the fact that it is a local concern.

Please do not post if it does not directly concern you.
I know that does not really concern me and you can delete this if you want. I just wanted to add a couple things.

This guy has some kind of personal vendetta(sp) against Tony. Tony didn't purposely try and screw him out of anything. Now I am not taking sides. I don't know either of the two and I don't care to know them.

I really don't think it is a big deal if someone forgot to put up a reserve. We are all human and we make simple mistakes.

I can see this thread going absolutely nowhere just like the one on chitown did.
He doesn't even post here and I don't think that ebay matters really concern Thirdgen.org.

His sole purpose for posting this is to ruin his reputation because as I mentioned he doesn't like Tony and he's trying to ruin the future of his company. I hope Tony sues for defimation of character.
If this would have happened to me I wouldn't cry over not getting wheels for nothing. I would get over it in a few minutes.

Like I said mods, feel free to delete this if you feel it is necessary but I hope you know the purpose of this thread now.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:05 AM

Lets get this straight Thirdgen86TA, he didn't forget to put up a reserve you MORON. He had eight other auctions up at the same time with no reserve on any, including an enclosed trailer. Anyone that has used ebay knows that it costs extra to put up a reserve. And saying you hope Tony takes me to court for defimation of character sounds like you are taking sides. Your opinion doesn't me crap to me anyway, just want to make you look dumb. Not to hard to do.
Old 02-28-2005, 12:10 AM

Oh, and by the way. As far as the thread on Chitown is concerned, I wouldn't call 1280 hits and 98 replies in a day going nowhere. If if did anything, it showed people Tony is still Tony. He'll screw whoever and won't care at all.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:11 AM

I could care less what you think about me. I don't look dumb. I have already earned a lot of respect from people in the chitown area.
And I am still not taking sides. You bad mouthed him pretty bad over on chitown and all he has to do is take you to court and sue the crap out of you.
And yeah, I am an idiot. I bet I have a whole lot more education than you do.

Maybe a lot of people seen it but 95% agree that you are whining like a little baby about this. Leave him negative feedback and be gone. Get over it!
Old 02-28-2005, 11:33 AM

Hello guys, I wont speak much in this matter but I want to speak my side. I was selling these rims for my customer as a favor and forgot to add a reserve, these are SLP 17 x 11 inch rims, with 4 BFG tires and 2 DRs that he just bought over a year ago which were like brand new for almost a total of 1800. The auction ended and this jd guy which works down the street from me at my buddys shop won them for 400. I told him I had to discuss it with the owner before I could let them go because I missed the reserve. If it was my item, I would of gave them to him already.

The owner wouldnt let them go and we tried to work out a deal. After that he made a couple bashing posts on chitown that were deleted and then started that thread in hopes that everyone would turn on me. After people took my side he started calling them names as done on here. I think it backfired on him. He says he is going to take me to court and that is fine.

I have already contacted our lawyer and will be filing suit for slander and defimation of character. So I thankyou for letting me get my word in. I also hope doesnt effect any future business or dyno days with the guys at thirdgen.org because this is where I started at.

Tony at Straightline Inc.
Old 02-28-2005, 11:37 AM

Car: 91 GTA, 91 Formula, 89 TTA
Engine: all 225+ RWHP
Transmission: all OD
Axle/Gears: Always the good ones
Its done did and locked