Northern Great Plains and Rocky Mountain Regional Board for Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Utah, Wyoming, Montana and the Dakotas.

Nor Col Camaro

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2006, 11:07 PM
COTM Editor

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Car: 91 Z28, 87 SC, 90 IROC, 92 RS
Engine: LS1, 305 TPI, L98, NADA
Transmission: T56, 700r4's, and NADA
Axle/Gears: 3.89, 3.42, 3.23, NADA
Nor Col Camaro

just thought i would say whats up. new to the boards. from the fort collins area. Mile hile third gens looks pretty cool, i will try and meet up with you all some time. hope theres room for a clean Z28.
Old 03-28-2006, 11:47 PM
Supreme Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car: 1992 Trans/am convertible
Engine: 305 TPI
Transmission: 700r4
Axle/Gears: 2.73 drum WS6
Yessir, and you are more than welcome to come and join!

Always room for a thirdgen fella member!
Old 04-01-2006, 12:00 AM
Supreme Member

Car: 91 Camaro RS
Engine: TBI
Originally Posted by BADNBLK
just thought i would say whats up. new to the boards. from the fort collins area. Mile hile third gens looks pretty cool, i will try and meet up with you all some time. hope theres room for a clean Z28.
Fort collins, eh, and black 91 Z, this qouldnt happen to be yours would it
Attached Thumbnails Nor Col Camaro-scs2.jpg  
Old 04-03-2006, 12:38 PM
COTM Editor

Originally Posted by irocbirdbuilder
Fort collins, eh, and black 91 Z, this qouldnt happen to be yours would it
DUDE YOUR GOOD AT THIS GUESSING GAME . YEAH THATS MINE. I'VE GOT SOME NICE PICTURES OF YOUR CAR FROM THAT SHOW, JUST HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST PICS YET. I'M DOWN FOR LOTS OF SHOWS THIS YEAR, SO HIT ME UP WHEN THERES A GOOD ONE DOWN YOUR WAY.
Old 04-04-2006, 11:21 PM
Supreme Member

DUDE YOUR GOOD AT THIS GUESSING GAME . YEAH THATS MINE. I'VE GOT SOME NICE PICTURES OF YOUR CAR FROM THAT SHOW, JUST HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT HOW TO POST PICS YET. I'M DOWN FOR LOTS OF SHOWS THIS YEAR, SO HIT ME UP WHEN THERES A GOOD ONE DOWN YOUR WAY.

Awesome bro i had something i've been wanting to ask you since scs, cant remember for the life of me what it was and i didnt hang around long enough after the awards to get your contact info....sweet you going out this year, i think i'll be there all weekend this time, see what i cant get with the airride on
Old 04-05-2006, 12:56 PM
COTM Editor

Awesome bro i had something i've been wanting to ask you since scs, cant remember for the life of me what it was and i didnt hang around long enough after the awards to get your contact info....sweet you going out this year, i think i'll be there all weekend this time, see what i cant get with the airride on
HEY WHEN YOU REMEMBER HIT ME UP! YEAH, YOUR CAR SHOULD BE A BIG HIT AT SCS THIS YEAR. WE SHOULD TRY AND MEET UP PRIOR TO THE SHOW AND PARK TOGETHER. BOTH OF OUR CARS WOULD LOOK GREAT TOGETHER AND MAYBE EVEN GET A PICTURE IN THE MAG!? HAVE ANY INTEREST IN SOME 17X9.5 FAUX GRANDSPORTS W/ TIRES AND ADAPTERS. WAS SAVING THEM FOR A SPORT COUPE PROJECT, BUT DECIDED TO FOCUS ON TWO VEHICLE AT ONCE NOT THREE.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:37 PM
Supreme Member

HEY WHEN YOU REMEMBER HIT ME UP! YEAH, YOUR CAR SHOULD BE A BIG HIT AT SCS THIS YEAR. WE SHOULD TRY AND MEET UP PRIOR TO THE SHOW AND PARK TOGETHER. BOTH OF OUR CARS WOULD LOOK GREAT TOGETHER AND MAYBE EVEN GET A PICTURE IN THE MAG!? HAVE ANY INTEREST IN SOME 17X9.5 FAUX GRANDSPORTS W/ TIRES AND ADAPTERS. WAS SAVING THEM FOR A SPORT COUPE PROJECT, BUT DECIDED TO FOCUS ON TWO VEHICLE AT ONCE NOT THREE.
I think i wanted to check out your dash more and find out how you smoothed it like that since i was thinking of going a similar route, with yours and mine next to each other they'd have to be blind to not see they deserve mag photos, i was kinda dissapointed when i got the sc with denver in it, one pic you can just barely see teh back of yours, one you can see the hood and there is about 1/32 of a ince of my rear spoiler in one pic, oh well you got a pm about the wheels Btw heres teh rest of what i took at scs of yours, we're not letting that little **** with the big block win this year bro, its all about the nice thirdgens

I have one of teh dash too, but its attatched to another thread so i cant post it

For everyone else, this car is sick, i was all yea i got this first place thing in the bag then this rolled in and i'm like oh ****, super clean car one of the best thirdgens i have seen around put together real well and the owners cool
Attached Thumbnails Nor Col Camaro-scs1.jpg   Nor Col Camaro-scs4.jpg  
Old 04-05-2006, 11:02 PM
COTM Editor

I think i wanted to check out your dash more and find out how you smoothed it like that since i was thinking of going a similar route, with yours and mine next to each other they'd have to be blind to not see they deserve mag photos, i was kinda dissapointed when i got the sc with denver in it, one pic you can just barely see teh back of yours, one you can see the hood and there is about 1/32 of a ince of my rear spoiler in one pic, oh well you got a pm about the wheels Btw heres teh rest of what i took at scs of yours, we're not letting that little **** with the big block win this year bro, its all about the nice thirdgens

I have one of teh dash too, but its attatched to another thread so i cant post it

For everyone else, this car is sick, i was all yea i got this first place thing in the bag then this rolled in and i'm like oh ****, super clean car one of the best thirdgens i have seen around put together real well and the owners cool
Hey man thanks for the kind words. the pics look great, nice to some in a different view than what i got. For the dash, i'vve had some major issues, and am in the process of fabbing up a new way to fix it. if it works i'll tell every one what to do. damn i need to get my camera up and post some pics of teh dash so other know what we're talking about. my friend has some on his digital, may can post some off his.