TPI Tuned Port Injection discussion and questions. LB9 and L98 tech, porting, tuning, and bolt-on aftermarket products.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My apologies to others on this board...but changing someones post is just lame.

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2001, 04:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My apologies to others on this board...but changing someones post is just lame.

Old 10-18-2001, 04:34 PM

So you spam the board instead?

Get lost as<x>shole.

[This message has been edited by madmax (edited October 18, 2001).]

Old 10-18-2001, 04:42 PM

yeah man.....relax with that crap....let the rest of us do our thing

------------------
88 Trans Am, 5.0L TPI, flowmaster cat back, high flow cat, WS-6 performance suspension, black w/ t-tops, automatic transmission....soon to be armed w/ a 5.7 TPI
Old 10-18-2001, 04:42 PM
Supreme Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Car: 04 GTO
Engine: LS1
Transmission: M12 T56
Well, since your post was a direct personal attack and in complete violation of the TOS you agreed to to use this board, i had the option to either change it or delete it. I felt it made more sense to change it to reflect the reality of the situation and your argument.
Old 10-18-2001, 05:14 PM
Supreme Member

Received 78 Likes on 64 Posts
This reminds me of two song verses

"I fought the law,,, and the law won"
and
"When I fight authority,, authority always win"
Old 10-18-2001, 06:37 PM

Bugs, please quit crying about moderators changing your posts and ganging up on you.

I'm not a moderator, but it pi$$es me off when someone that doesn't even work on their own car and is surely not mechanically educated or gifted starts arguing with people who do/are...and talking some stupid schitt.

My piece of advice to you is to play nice because the moderators and members of this board will often be the only people you can talk to in this world who know thirdgens.

Just my $0.02, and keep revving that TPI 'till a rod comes through the hood for all I care.

------------------
1990 IROC 350
Mods: Too busy trying to make it run right to mod it.
Airfoil, Dynomax cat-back, MSD coil, 180 t-stat, Bald Eagle tires,
Hypertech fan switch, Accel 23# injectors, Holley module, ported plenum,
Ported Daytona Yellow stock base, Moroso valve covers, other stuff,
Streetdampr, Ruger P95DC, hot wife, new oil filter, !cats, !TBC, !AIR.
18.0 @ 85MPH since I'm one big-a$$ MF
"It's better to have and not need than to need and not have."
Old 10-18-2001, 07:56 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JETHROIROC:

I'm not a moderator, but it pi$$es me off when someone that doesn't even work on their own car and is surely not mechanically educated or gifted starts arguing with people who do/are...and talking some stupid schitt.

</font>
Awww, am i pissing you off? HaHa, good. BTW, the only reason you know how to work on your car is cause your white trash hillbilly dad taught you on all the broken down piece of crap cars cluttering your front yard. ha!

Old 10-18-2001, 08:17 PM
Supreme Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ya, thats why the majority of us tought ourselves or paid (meaning money) to goto a school, ur just jelous cause ur an incompetent freak

------------------
- David
88' GTA 5.7L TPI MODS---&gt; air foil, K&N, Shift Kit, 180* therm, TB bypass, Gutted CAT, Flowmaster 80 Series

http://www.geocities.com/david_angel_16
Old 10-18-2001, 09:06 PM
Supreme Member

Car: 1988 IROC-Z
Engine: L98 (350 TPI)
Transmission: MD8 (700 R4) + 3.42 LS1 Rear
I wish I was a moderator so I could lock this. Anyways, could a moderator please lock this non-tech pointless discussion.

------------------
86',88',89' IROC-Z, 350 TPI, 700-R4

94' Formula, LT1, 6spd

[This message has been edited by mystikkal_69 (edited October 18, 2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 09:21 PM

I agree with breath...I got an education in mech. engineering with a full scholarship and never made anything less than an A in any class after high school. That "white trash" dad of mine did the same, many, many years ago.

I learned a long time ago you can't control things you don't understand, so it is understandable that you don't understand your car's capabilities, much less the capabilities of thirdgen.org's members, as you don't and probably can't work on it.

Let's not bring other family members into this, you're really getting more comical than antagonizing at this point.

It goes without saying that sound advice for you around here may be harder to come by than a$$ on a deserted island, at least, from me.
Old 10-18-2001, 10:57 PM

If the flaming (which started with the moderators even though it's not allowed) had stopped in the beginning, I wouldn't have continued to post as I did. Instead, it would have been educational for many. But I still learned some things out of it; while people were trying to flame, they actually helped me without knowing it ie. taching close to 6K will cause valve float and a few other things I wasn't aware of. As far as not doing my own car work, it's because I don't have tools or a garage, and it's not my hobby. Yet I said what I did because I knew it would be effective at those who were mad.

The only reason I type what I do is because everyone reacts to it and takes it so personally. I find that hilarious as we don't even know each other, yet so many get so angry over just words. I can't wait to get back to my computer just to see who's ripping their hair out next because of a response I make to someone. Its so pathetic it's funny. C'mon now, think about it...I posted something, it was interpreted wrong, but nobody was able to admit it. I said my car tachs to 6k, someone said no way. At least the moderators were able to admit that yes, it does tach to 6K, but they weren't able to admit that I never claimed it made peak hp at 6K. Instead they flamed and others joined, so I had fun with it. Kinda like a "puppetmaster" if you will. Yes, I see a joke coming off of that.

Anyways, life goes on. I don't know you guys so it's not like I was picking on personal friends. If I hurt anyone's feelings or drove them crazy, then there's something wrong with them. If this message gets edited by a moderator like before (as I'm sure it will), I'll laugh and say something else. I'm just surprised my account hasn't been deleted yet. And when that happens, I will come back as someone else with a different addy. Not with intentions of starting trouble, but with intentions of learning. Funny, thats what brought me here in the first place.

I'm gonna go out and buy a honda now,

Bugs

[This message has been edited by Bugsbunny2 (edited October 18, 2001).]
Old 10-18-2001, 11:19 PM

Car: 1990 Formula
Engine: treefitty
Transmission: stick
Hmm. It appears that Bugsbunny has been completely removed(at some time) and came back as Bugsbunny2.You can lock a post but you can't keep a good m--eh,a flamming hare down!Hehee.
Old 10-18-2001, 11:45 PM
Banned

Go buy a honda. Then you can annoy the ricers on the honda boards and leave us alone.

damn idiot.

------------------
Yea .... but it's gonna to the big adios in a BLAZE a glory....
Director of Darwin Awards @ www.thirdgen.org
Old 10-18-2001, 11:46 PM
Supreme Member

go buy ur honda, and enjoy keeping it stock

------------------
- David
88' GTA 5.7L TPI MODS---&gt; air foil, K&N, Shift Kit, 180* therm, TB bypass, Gutted CAT, Flowmaster 80 Series

http://www.geocities.com/david_angel_16
Old 10-18-2001, 11:51 PM

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PONTIMANIAC 90:
Hmm. It appears that Bugsbunny has been completely removed(at some time) and came back as Bugsbunny2.You can lock a post but you can't keep a good m--eh,a flamming hare down!Hehee.
</font>
Now see PONYMAN, your another example of an clown who speaks before thinking...or reading in this case. As already stated in the main thread yesterday, I use this nick at home since it was faster to re-register than to search for the password that auto-populates on my other computer.

You may now proceed to take your foot out of your mouth. (I'd give anything to see the look on your face right now)

Bugs

Old 10-19-2001, 01:03 AM

i read the post that was modified by the moderator, and personally i thought it was hillarious just because someone knows about cars doesnt mean they are a "******* hillbilly" as you would call it. i am ASE certified under suspension and brake work, about to be under all 7 tests as soon as i take them. no doubt in my mind i will pass them. i taught myself about cars. just because you are mechanically challenged and cannot turn a wrench, either because your mommy and daddy wont let you touch your car or because your too stupid to figure out which way screws in and which way screws out, doesnt mean you can come on here and talk sh*t on other people. comming on here bashing people that have earned a good reputation on here is not a good way to make friends. you need to sell that tpi car you have to someone worthy, and go buy a 4 banger that will turn 6k rpms all day long.
Old 10-19-2001, 01:38 AM

Car: 1992 Z28 1LE
Engine: 350
Transmission: T5
Bugsbunny, or whoever you are.. have you maybe wondered that maybe you're a puppet yourself in bothering to respond to the point of making a new alias? Sure, you could say that your actions are causing a few people to get mad, and that you can laugh and possible toy with their emotions.. but I can say that you are a puppet to your own actions in that you must have obviously felt the need to reply to someone's post and found yourself locked out. Thus now, you go ahead and create a new account JUST so that you can post a reply under the name BUGSBUNNY2..

it seems to me that you have just become a victim of your own vanity, and not only that, I can categorize you as being part of a group of people that takes things too seriously.

please, proceed put that foot in your mouth.. and think before you react
Old 10-19-2001, 02:16 AM

Car: 1990 Formula
Engine: treefitty
Transmission: stick
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bugsbunny2:
Now see PONYMAN, your another example of an clown who speaks before thinking...or reading in this case. As already stated in the main thread yesterday, I use this nick at home since it was faster to re-register than to search for the password that auto-populates on my other computer.

You may now proceed to take your foot out of your mouth. (I'd give anything to see the look on your face right now)

Bugs

</font>
The look on my face is the same as before you silly rabbit. Now look here, Suzy, there have been plenty of teenage girls that have been acting PMS-like, lately.
I'm sure you are no different, my sweet little honey-bitch. Whould you like a mini or a maxi for your gentle flow?
A maxi, you say.Fine. Afrterwards, would you like to play some "jump-ropes"or would you prefer braiding your hair(Hare?). I'm sure you're tired by now Honey-bunny.So rest-up you little cu**nt-bitch. Hugs and kisses to you, bunny.
May you dream of horses F()king your Duty hole.
PS: you dumb turd, My post was actually neutal.
Old 10-19-2001, 07:21 AM

Car: 1986 Trans Am
Engine: 305 TPI peanut cam
Transmission: 700R4
breathment and Blockhead.....
We have enough idiots on the Honda Boards already, no need to send us MORE!

JFYI I run both a Trans Am and a Hunder (yes I spelled it that way!) and have alot of general knowlegde. I was FLAMED alot when I got into Hondas 4-5 years ago. I got a sweet deal on a 86 'nut cammed TA so I came back to SBC side. As of right now, both the TA and the Civic would be dead even at the 1/4 in street form. But add the slicks and a 75 shot of NOS to the Honda and I'll be knocking on 12's soon.

Run what you have and have FUN doing it!

------------------
86 T/A 5.0 A4 & 2.77 gear
15.62 @ 86 mph
93 Civic 1.6L
13.5 @ 100 mph